becke_davis
0 Kudos

Please Welcome Featured Author WENDY SOLIMAN!

This week our featured guest is another Carina Press author (like last week's guest, Kaylea Cross). Her books are available for Nook.

She writes romantic suspense as W. Soliman: http://www.wendysoliman.com/#/wsoliman/4547818849

She also writes romance as Wendy Soliman:

http://www.wendysoliman.com/#

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Please Welcome Featured Author WENDY SOLIMAN!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Lethal Business  

Book three of The Hunter Files.

Why kill the survivors of a sinking ship?

A speeding boat rams a life raft, leaving no survivors. A man embroiled in an investigation of potential suicide bombers disappears…

Retired inspector Charlie Hunter's belief that the two events are related leads him to accept a job working a charter between England and France. The only way to find out the truth is to be the man on the inside.

But Charlie's life is at risk on the rough Channel. All is not as it seems on the shifting seas, and some players are holding secrets that will change the game …and the sunken life raft is the key.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Author Bio:

Wendy Soliman was brought up on the Isle of Wight in Southern England but now divides her time between Andorra and West Florida. She lives with her husband Andre and a rescued dog of indeterminate pedigree named Jake Bentley.

The Isle of Wight is full of historic buildings, which is where she acquired her love of history, absorbing it like osmosis. She is the author of nine single-title Regency romances and is excited about her up-coming series charting the fortunes of the Forster dynasty.

When not writing she enjoys reading other people’s books, walking miles with her dog whilst plotting her next scene, and is on a one-woman mission to save the wine industry from the economic slump. Well, someone’s got to do it!

Contact email: wendysoliman@rocketmail.com
Websitewww.wendysoliman.com
FacebookWendy Soliman – Author 
Twitter: @wendyswriter
Blog: Confessions of a writer http://wendysoliman.blogspot.com/

Source: http://novelreflections.net/appearances/meet-author-wendy-soliman-and-compromising-the-marquess-give...

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Distinguished Wordsmith
Fricka
0 Kudos

Welcome, Wendy, to our friendly forum. I have to confess I've not read any of your books yet, but they look interesting so I suspect several of them are going to end up in my TBR pile.

Wow, growing up on the Isle of Wight must have been very interesting. I've always had an idea that it would be cool to live on an island. Don't know why, as I am basically a flatlander, so the odds of my making it even to visit an island, much less LIVE on one, are remote. Just like to live vicariously, I guess. What's your fondest childhood memory connected with  the Isle of Wight?

" A murder mystery is the normal recreation of the noble mind."--Sister Carol Anne O' Marie
Scribe
optic_i
0 Kudos

Hi Wendy Welcome,  

I really like the idea that you are plotting your story ideas, while walking with your dog on the coast of the Isle of Wight. You must have so much inspiration with all that history around you.  

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

Wendy, Hi, welcome, I hope you have a great visit. I like the titles of your books. I must check them out. I love a good romantic suspense.

How do you come up with you titles?

I always ask.

So again have a great visit.

ReadingPatti

Contributor
Wsoliman
0 Kudos

Thanks for having me here. Although British I now divide my time between Andorra, the west coast of Florida and lots of places in between. I never waste an experience and use some of the places as locations in my novels. Saves on all that research.

That's how my marine mysteries came about. My husband insisted on owning boats for a while and a girl has to occupy her time somehow when staring at all that open expanse of ocean, trying not to feel sick!

I'm an animal lover and we share our home with a rescued mutt of indeterminate pedigree. I walk miles with my Jake while plotting my next scene and am also on a one-woman mission to save the wine trade from the worldwide recession. Don't bother to thank me. Someone has to do it!

Wendy S
Distinguished Wordsmith
maxcat
0 Kudos

Hi, Wendy, welcome to the forum. I have not read any of your books but they do sound interesting. I'll have to check into them. Have a great week here.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep - Robert Frost
becke_davis
0 Kudos

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Wsoliman wrote:

Thanks for having me here. Although British I now divide my time between Andorra, the west coast of Florida and lots of places in between. I never waste an experience and use some of the places as locations in my novels. Saves on all that research.

That's how my marine mysteries came about. My husband insisted on owning boats for a while and a girl has to occupy her time somehow when staring at all that open expanse of ocean, trying not to feel sick!

I'm an animal lover and we share our home with a rescued mutt of indeterminate pedigree. I walk miles with my Jake while plotting my next scene and am also on a one-woman mission to save the wine trade from the worldwide recession. Don't bother to thank me. Someone has to do it!

Wendy - Andorra, Florida, sailing and saving the wine trade. Your life sounds like the life of a romance heroine! I was going to say romantic suspense, but hopefully there's not too much suspense in your life. Is there a picture of your dog online that I can share here? Lots of animal lovers here.

Hope you don't mind if I throw a couple questions out there. How long have you been writing? What are some of your favorite books and authors?

Inspired Wordsmith
eadieburke
0 Kudos

Welcome Wendy:

Thanks for visiting with us. I have not read any of your books but I will definitely check them out. 

I'm a wine drinker too and I want to thank for your noble endeavor! lol

Eadie - A day out-of-doors, someone I loved to talk with, a good book and some simple food and music -- that would be rest. - Eleanor Roosevelt
Contributor
Wsoliman
0 Kudos

My fondest memory from my childhood? Sneeking into the grounds of Osbourne House on ponies and charging across the grounds. Amazingly we never got caught!

Wendy S
Contributor
Wsoliman
0 Kudos

Absolutely! That an an active imagination are all I need - most of the time!
Wendy S
Contributor
Wsoliman
0 Kudos

Patti, Harleuqin came up with the idea of the word 'Business' in all the titles and with 'Hunter File', I called my first one Rip Tide but Unfinished Business is a lot better! Thanks for stopping by.

Wendy S
Contributor
Wsoliman
0 Kudos

Thanks, John.
Wendy S
Contributor
Wsoliman
0 Kudos

Eadie, We sound like kindred spirits. Thanks for stopping by.
Wendy S
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Wsoliman wrote:

My fondest memory from my childhood? Sneeking into the grounds of Osbourne House on ponies and charging across the grounds. Amazingly we never got caught!

What fun!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Wsoliman wrote:

Patti, Harleuqin came up with the idea of the word 'Business' in all the titles and with 'Hunter File', I called my first one Rip Tide but Unfinished Business is a lot better! Thanks for stopping by.

I do like Rip Tide, but UNFINISHED BUSINESS makes me want to find out more!