becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Please Welcome JONATHAN KELLERMAN!

Eadie - I'm so glad you've discovered Jonathan's books! It struck me that a good sign of an author's popularity is the number of their books on display at my local grocery store. I ran in to get some milk yesterday and had to backtrack when I spotted an entire shelf of Jonathan Kellerman books, far more than any other mystery authors they had in stock.

Inspired Wordsmith
eadieburke
0 Kudos

Becke - I love mysteries but I tend to find an author I like and read them like crazy. So, I guess it will be Kellerman for awhile. Too many authors and too little time. I listed some of the other authors you have posted about and will try to check out their books too. At least I am branching out which is a good thing. I really like the "post what you are reading now". Got some good book suggestions. Now, if my life wasn't so busy.......

Eadie - A day out-of-doors, someone I loved to talk with, a good book and some simple food and music -- that would be rest. - Eleanor Roosevelt
becke_davis
0 Kudos

If you plan to work your way through Jonathan's books (25 plus the single titles), you'll be busy for quite awhile! Your to-be-read pile is going to be enormous -- a common problem here.

Inspired Wordsmith
eadieburke
0 Kudos

Becke - I have a room filled with TBR's. We all have the same disease!

Eadie - A day out-of-doors, someone I loved to talk with, a good book and some simple food and music -- that would be rest. - Eleanor Roosevelt
Author
mary_kennedy
0 Kudos

One of my friends found one of those bargain "last minute" package deals to St. Lucia--ridiculously low price. She bought two tickets, one for herself and her best friend. They each brought a whole suitcase of paperbacks!! Long, lazy days at the beach filled with reading and umbrella drinks. Sounds magical...I think sometimes you have to escape to really settle down with your TBR pile, and the beach would be a great place to do it. 

becke_davis
0 Kudos

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Any more questions for Jonathan?

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Jonathan - your visit has really flown! I can't believe the second week is coming to an end. Thank you for so generously responding to our questions. I hope you'll come back and visit again when your next book comes out - thanks so much!

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Deception (Alex Delaware Series #25)  Thank you Jonathan for taking the time and letting us get to know you a little bit better.I might have to skip a few books,because "Deception" sounds so good ....As Becke said"Come back and visit us again" with Alex and Milo's next case..I visited your website and added my email address to your mailing list..Great info..Thanks for sharing..Best Susan.Vtc...

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Contributor
lingling-cat
0 Kudos

I've read several of your books and several books by your wife.  I must admit  I loved every word and wasn't able to put the books down once I started reading them.

My question  is :Haven't both of you appeared on the Tru Court series Murder By the Book ?

becke_davis
0 Kudos

I think you're right about that -- isn't that a cool show?

I'm not sure if Jonathan will see your message here but I'll pass it on to him.