becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: ROXANNE ST. CLAIRE - Day 8 of B&N's Month of Romantic Suspense

I'm with you, Annie - no self-restraint at all. Luckily, MAKE HER PAY came out very soon after I read HUNT HER DOWN. I would have gone nuts if I'd had to wait a long time. As it was, I had two sleepless night when I stayed up to read those books.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Rocki - You're welcome to stay as long as you like, and to come back as often as you like, but I don't want you to feel obligated to stay up late. I really appreciate you spending time with us today, and I feel so bad about your hassles with signing in. I hope you had fun, once you were finally able to post comments!

This thread will always be accessible if you search your name, and I hope you'll come back to give us updates when you have a new release, a Barnes & Noble book signing or any other news.

You've been a wonderful guest -- thanks so much! We've got a couple weeks left of our Month of Romantic Suspense, so do come back and visit later in the month, too, if you have time. Thanks again!

Vase with Flowers :: Elizabeth Castle :: 11-0004 Vase with Flowers by Elizabeth Castle.

Author
Roxanne-StClaire
0 Kudos

Becke - thank YOU so much for being the absolutely most perfect hostess today!  I had a blast and will definitely be back this month for more fun with readers and writers of romantic suspense.  Thanks to everyone who posted!  Happy reading, all! xoxo

Rocki

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Thanks again, Rocki! I'll hope you'll come back when the new series comes out!