Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Rosemary Harris DEAD HEAD

Remember Rosemary Harris? She stops by here from time to time and we've featured her books before. I interviewed Rosemary at B&N's Garden Variety - stop by and say hi to her - she'll be checking in.

http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/Garden-Variety-The-BN-Gardening/It-s-a-Dirty-Business-But-Som...

Boucher4.jpg
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Rosemary Harris DEAD HEAD

[ Edited ]

Here is a partial list of Rosemary's book tour:

Apr. 21, (Wed.) 12:30 pm

New Canaan Public Library

151 Main St., New Canaan, CT

Apr. 28, (Wed.) - Apr. 30, (Fri.)

Romantic Times Booklovers Convention

Columbus, OH

Apr. 30, (Fri.) - May 2, (Sun.)

Malice Domestic Convention

Arlington, VA

May 3, (Mon.)

Festival of Mystery

Mystery Lover's Bookshop event at Greek Orthodox Center, Oakmont, PA

May 5, (Wed.) 6:30 pm

New Milford Public Library

New Milford, CT
Signing with Jane Haddam

May 8, (Sat.) 11 am

CAPA U, Hartford, CT

May 13, (Thurs.)

Utah Library Association

luncheon speaker, St. George, UT

May 19, (Wed.) 7 pm

New Haven Free Library

New Haven, CT

May 22, (Sat.) 2:00 pm

Warren Public Library

42 Mountain Blvd., Warren, NJ

May 23, (Sun.) 1:30 pm

Suffern Library

Suffern, NY
Signing with Meredith Cole

May 26, (Wed.) 7pm

Killer Coffee Book Club, Barnes & Noble

614 South Meadow, Ithaca, NY

June 3, (Thurs.) 7 pm

Ridgefield Public Library

Ridgefield, CT

June 5 - 8 Unarmed but Dangerous Tour with Donna Andrews, Elaine Viets, and Meredith Cole

June 6, (Sun.) 2 pm

Halle Cultural Arts Center

Apex, NC

June 7, (Mon.) 2 pm

Jamestown Public Library

200 West main St.
Jamestown, NC

7 pm

Page-Walker Hotel

Cary, NC
(sponsored by the Cary Library)

June 17, (Thurs.) 1 pm

Ferguson Library Harry Bennett Branch

1 Public Library Plaza, Stamford, CT

June 24, (Thurs.) 7pm

Highland Park Library

Highland Park, NJ with Jeff Cohen

Jun. 26, (Sat.)

ALA

Washington, DC

Please check website for addresses and up-to-date information www.rosemaryharris.com

becke_davis
0 Kudos

holiday 2010

It's been a long and eventful year starting at the American Library conference in Boston, to the RT Booklovers Convention in Columbus  toAunt Agatha's in Ann Arbor to the Utah Librarian's conference in St. George to India and Nepal with lots of stops in between.       

The thing I always want to say - and don't always get a chance to - is how much writers appreciate people coming out to hear us speak. These days, there's so much competition for people's attention that it's humbling when readers take the time to visit a library and discuss mysteries and writing.If you've never been to a library event you might be surprised at how much fun it is!

Two of my biggest thrills this year - being invited to be the luncheon speaker at the Utah Library Conference and getting aterrific review from CT's NPR station. After that, trekking to Everest Base Camp was small potatoes!

Next month I'll be hitting the road again, this time for  Slugfest (April 2011) the 4th title in my series, and the paperback release of Dead Head (March 2011). 

In Slugfest, amateur sleuth and garden pro Paula Holliday agrees to manage an exhibit at a flower show. 

When plants start dying -and then people, the garden gloves come off and things turn into a real slugfest! (But my fellow volunteers from thePhiladelphia Flower Show don't need to worry  - it's all fiction! )

Slugfest 

Slugfest

becke_davis
0 Kudos

From Rosemary:

Where I'll be...

January 8 -MidWinter ALA 
at PopTop Stage and MacMillan booth
San Diego, CA

February 4-6 Murder in th Magic City/Murder on the Menu    

Birmingham, AL

March 16 - Virginia Festival of the Book
Charlottesville, VA

April 2- Empire State Book Festival 
Albany, NY

April - Malice Domestic, Bethesda, MD

September- The Big E, Springfield, MA

October - Bouchercon, St. Louis, MO

Check my website for more events and signings as my schedule is just being planned. And if there's a library or bookstore you think I should visit, email me at: 

rosemary@rosemaryharris.com and tell me about it!

Happy holidays,

Rosemary