dhaupt
0 Kudos

Re: Suspense & Thriller Authors - Introduce Yourselves!

Hi Allen and Gail and Joshua welcome

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Joshua_Graham wrote:

Hi everyone,

BEYOND JUSTICE 

My name is Joshua Graham and I'm the author of BEYOND JUSTICE, winner of the 2011 International Book Awards, Listed on Suspense Magazine's Best of 2010, and #1 bestselling nookbook on BN in Legal Thrillers, Christian Thrillers and Christian Fiction.

Here are just some of the reviews for BEYOND JUSTICE:

"...A riveting legal thriller.... breaking new ground with a vengeance... demonically entertaining and surprisingly inspiring."
~PUBLISHERS WEEKLY

"faith, understanding, joy and mercy in their purest forms."
"twists, turns and surprises"
"so much in the way of emotion."
"Take the time to read this book. You will not be disappointed."

~SUSPENSE MAGAZINE

...A MASTERFUL LEGAL THRILLER
...A book worthy of a feature length Hollywood movie...
...the best mystery novel that I have ever read.
...a plot worthy of Hollywood!
...a fitting climax in true John Grisham form.

~EAST COUNTY MAGAZINE

Look for my next Suspense Thriller DARKROOM (Simon & Schuster/Howard Books) coming May 2012!

http://Joshua-Graham.com

http://facebook.com/J0shuaGraham

Twitter: @J0shuaGraham

The Accidental Hero (A Digital Short) 

ONCE WE WERE KINGS 

The Accidental Existentialist 

THE ACCIDENTAL EXORCIST 

THE ACCIDENTAL REBEL       

Hi Joshua - I'm looking forward to your featured visit later this month!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

GailBarrett wrote:

Sorry for the messy format!!!  I tried to edit it after I'd loaded up the links and couldn't do it.  Ugghh.

It's very hard to fiddle with formatting here!

Author
Joshua_Graham
0 Kudos

Thanks!

Author
Joshua_Graham
0 Kudos

Thanks Becke, so am I!  :smileyhappy:

Inspired Wordsmith
harleyhoney
0 Kudos

A big WELCOME to all of the authors who have introduced themselves here.  I am very pleased to meet you and to hear about your books.  Love having lots more titles to add to my B&N shopping list.

Nancy

"Somebody said they saw me swinging the world by the tail, bouncing over a white cloud, killing the blues."
Killing the Blues by Rowland Salley
Performed by Robert Plant and Alison Kraus on RAISING SAND
Author
QuirkyQuill
0 Kudos

Becke - as usual - thank you so much for your help!

Author
QuirkyQuill
0 Kudos

Hi, Gail!  Don't worry.  I'm still struggling with 'links'.  Yours look beautiful!

Best of luck, Malla Duncan

becke_davis
0 Kudos

QuirkyQuill wrote:

Becke - as usual - thank you so much for your help!

You're welcome! About the links - sometimes "Add Product" can be glitchy. Heck, just about everything is glitchy at one time or another. The gnomes and gremlins like to hang out here and mess with our heads - and everything else! Thanks for bearing with us!

Distinguished Wordsmith
maxcat
0 Kudos

Hi, Donna, Nancy and Malia.... Interesting books that I will add to my evergrowing TBR pile.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep - Robert Frost
Distinguished Wordsmith
maxcat
0 Kudos

Hi, Allan, Gail and Joshua..... I will definiely check into your books. Welcome to the Mystery Forum.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep - Robert Frost
Author
Grace_Greene
0 Kudos

Re: Suspense & Thriller Authors - Grace Greene and Beach Rental

Thanks, Becke. A new anthology is out, Summer Shorts, and I have a short story in it that also takes place in Emerald Isle at the same time as Beach Rental. There's a slight tie in, but they are separate stories.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Suspense & Thriller Authors - Grace Greene and Beach Rental

Grace_Greene wrote:

Thanks, Becke. A new anthology is out, Summer Shorts, and I have a short story in it that also takes place in Emerald Isle at the same time as Beach Rental. There's a slight tie in, but they are separate stories.

Thanks, Grace!

New User
jeffreymooremore
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

New User
JenEstes
0 Kudos

Hi everyone! I hope I'm not too late to the party. I want to introduce myself and my debuting Foul Ball mystery series, the first of which is Big Leagues, to be released November 2011 from Camel Press in both paperback and e-book editions. It features the quirky Cat McDaniel, a rookie sportswriter who finally gets her dream job, only to uncover a nightmare of baseball conspiracy.

You can find more about me, Big Leagues and the upcoming series at my website, www.jenestes.com.

Happy reading!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

JenEstes wrote:

Hi everyone! I hope I'm not too late to the party. I want to introduce myself and my debuting Foul Ball mystery series, the first of which is Big Leagues, to be released November 2011 from Camel Press in both paperback and e-book editions. It features the quirky Cat McDaniel, a rookie sportswriter who finally gets her dream job, only to uncover a nightmare of baseball conspiracy.

You can find more about me, Big Leagues and the upcoming series at my website, www.jenestes.com.

Happy reading!

Hi Jen - Thanks for joining us! I hope you'll come back and post the link to your book here when it becomes available!

Author
ToniD16
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Firstly, thanks Becke for the chance to introduce myself and my book on this thread. It's very much appreciated.

BADWATER is about two forensic geologists—a young woman and her father-figure mentor—who track down stolen radioactive waste in Death Valley. It’s part mystery, part ecothriller. It’s meant to entertain, but also to get the reader thinking about a couple of things: where are we going to put all this lethal-hot stuff coming from nuke plants, and what happens when humans make mistakes in an unforgiving line of work—the Ooops Factor. But, firstly, the book is meant to entertain!  Here’s a short blurb:

>>>

Forensic geologists Cassie Oldfield and Walter Shaws embark on a perilous hunt—tracking a terrorist who has stolen radioactive material that is hotter than the desert in August. He threatens to release it in America’s most fragile national park, Death Valley.

But first he must stop the geologists who are closing in.

As the hunt turns dangerous, Cassie and Walter will need grit along with their field skills to survive this case. For they are up against more than pure malice. The unstable atom—in the hands of an unstable man—is governed by Murphy’s Law. Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong.

And it does.
<<<

And here's a link to the book on Barnes&Noble:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/BADWATER/Toni-Dwiggins/e/2940012940414

becke_davis
0 Kudos

ToniD16 wrote:

Hi All,

Firstly, thanks Becke for the chance to introduce myself and my book on this thread. It's very much appreciated.

BADWATER is about two forensic geologists—a young woman and her father-figure mentor—who track down stolen radioactive waste in Death Valley. It’s part mystery, part ecothriller. It’s meant to entertain, but also to get the reader thinking about a couple of things: where are we going to put all this lethal-hot stuff coming from nuke plants, and what happens when humans make mistakes in an unforgiving line of work—the Ooops Factor. But, firstly, the book is meant to entertain!  Here’s a short blurb:

>>>

Forensic geologists Cassie Oldfield and Walter Shaws embark on a perilous hunt—tracking a terrorist who has stolen radioactive material that is hotter than the desert in August. He threatens to release it in America’s most fragile national park, Death Valley.

As the hunt turns dangerous, Cassie and Walter will need grit along with their field skills to survive this case. For they are up against more than pure malice. The unstable atom—in the hands of an unstable man—is governed by Murphy’s Law. Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong.

And it does.
<<<

Hi Toni - It's great to meet you!

BADWATER  

dhaupt
0 Kudos

ToniD16 wrote:

Hi All,

>>>

And it does.
<<<

Toni thanks for visiting I LOVE eco-thrillers

Author
ToniD16
0 Kudos

Hi Debbie,

Well you just made my morning! Sure hope you enjoy it.

And I'm sure glad I found this thread. :smileyhappy:

Toni