Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

Tami Hoag's Secrets to the Grave

Hi, everyone, I am also working on Secrets to the Grave. It is the second one in a series. I read Deeper than Dead. It was great now we return to the same characters and another murder in this small town.

It is a mystery but a thriller the same time.

I will let you know what I think once I finish it.

I have her new book Down the Darkest Road. I want to get into it also.

I have so many books I want to read and not enough time to read.

That the way it goes.

Talk to you soon.

ReadingPatti

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Tami Hoag's Secrets to the Grave

Secrets to the Grave  

Thanks, Patti!

To our other participants:

If anyone wants to write their own reviews here, please feel free to start a new thread for it. The only thing I ask is that you keep the reviews respectful in tone, and please avoid trashing books/authors here.

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

Great read. It follows Deeper that Dead.

Secrets to the Grave

I am started Down the Darkest Road, the third in the

becke_davis
0 Kudos

ReadingPatti wrote:

Secrets to the Grave

Thanks for sharing this, Patti! I suspect there are a lot of Tami Hoag fans here, myself included! I've had trouble keeping up with her latest releases, though. They're in my TBR pile!

dhaupt
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

ReadingPatti wrote:

Secrets to the Grave

Thanks for sharing this, Patti! I suspect there are a lot of Tami Hoag fans here, myself included! I've had trouble keeping up with her latest releases, though. They're in my TBR pile!

Oh this is a bigggggg Tami fan here from waaaaay back when she wrote genre romance to her nitty gritty romantic suspense to her OMG thrillers, she's a keeper

becke_davis
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

becke_davis wrote:

ReadingPatti wrote:

Secrets to the Grave

Oh this is a bigggggg Tami fan here from waaaaay back when she wrote genre romance to her nitty gritty romantic suspense to her OMG thrillers, she's a keeper

This is you, Debbie: