becke_davis
0 Kudos

What books are you eagerly waiting for? (Mysteries, thrillers, suspense, cozies, etc.)

Inspired Wordsmith
eadieburke
0 Kudos

Re: What books are you eagerly waiting for? (Mysteries, thrillers, suspense, cozies, etc.)

becke_davis wrote:

Speaking from among the Bones (Flavia de Luce Series #5)  

Looking forward to that one too along with Louise Penny's next one!

Also I am anxiously waiting for Julia Spencer-Fleming's next book, Through The Evil Days.

Eadie - A day out-of-doors, someone I loved to talk with, a good book and some simple food and music -- that would be rest. - Eleanor Roosevelt
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: What books are you eagerly waiting for? (Mysteries, thrillers, suspense, cozies, etc.)

eadieburke wrote:

becke_davis wrote:

Speaking from among the Bones (Flavia de Luce Series #5)  

Looking forward to that one too along with Louise Penny's next one!

Also I am anxiously waiting for Julia Spencer-Fleming's next book, Through The Evil Days.

Yes, I'm waiting for those - and Deborah Crombie's next one, too! And Duffy Brown's next one - too many to list!

Inspired Contributor
leisure_reader
0 Kudos

The Blood Gospel - James Rollins and Rebecca Cantrell 

The Kings Deception - Steve Berry 

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- Eleanor Roosevelt

Reader
VirginiaBorn
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Sorry, I just realized I posted this in the wrong area but it doesnt give me an option to delete.

Amazing read, had me enthralled. I am a little unsure of the ending. Is it going to be a series or just a transition for the next book?

becke_davis
0 Kudos

leisure_reader wrote:

The Blood Gospel - James Rollins and Rebecca Cantrell 

The Kings Deception - Steve Berry 

Isn't cool that Rebecca Cantrell and James Rollins co-authored a book?

becke_davis
0 Kudos

VirginiaBorn wrote:

Sorry, I just realized I posted this in the wrong area but it doesnt give me an option to delete.

Amazing read, had me enthralled. I am a little unsure of the ending. Is it going to be a series or just a transition for the next book?