becke_davis
0 Kudos

What kind of mystery fan are you?

So you are a mystery fan, but what kind of mystery fan are you? Wonder no longer!

HarperCollins and Investigation Discovery Channel have teamed up to launch a marketing partnership that determines what shows you should be setting your DVR to and what books are worth staying up all night reading with the co-branded Mystery Match quiz, that lives on ID’s official Facebook page:http://bit.ly/mysterymatch.

This partnership marks the first time ever Investigation Discovery has partnered with a book publisher to pair its addictive shows, based on true stories of harrowing crime, with mystery, suspense and thriller books. For HarperCollins, the project spans across its imprints, including titles from Faye Kellerman, Joyce Maynard, Laura Lippman, Elizabeth Haynes, and Ivy Pochoda, author of Visitation Street.

Take the quiz! https://www.facebook.com/InvestigationDiscovery?sk=app_392505194102704

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: What kind of mystery fan are you?

I took the quiz: I'm a "Fact Fanatic!" I wish there had been more options to some of the questions but it was a fun quiz!

Distinguished Bibliophile
dulcinea3
0 Kudos

I'm a "Mystery Maven":

Nothing gets your blood going like a good whodunit. Sure, you want to know who did it and how, but what you really love is all the twists and turns that get you to the end. You’re a super sleuth and always strive to get answers for everything. You know you’ll be ready if a real life mystery ever happens to you…like that time someone started stealing your newspaper from your front lawn.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grand Dame of the Land of Oz, Duchess of Fantasia, in the Kingdom of Wordsmithonia; also, Poet Laureate of the Kingdom of Wordsmithonia
becke_davis
0 Kudos

dulcinea3 wrote:

I'm a "Mystery Maven":

Nothing gets your blood going like a good whodunit. Sure, you want to know who did it and how, but what you really love is all the twists and turns that get you to the end. You’re a super sleuth and always strive to get answers for everything. You know you’ll be ready if a real life mystery ever happens to you…like that time someone started stealing your newspaper from your front lawn.

I love it!

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Have a good time off Becke thanks for the link

I'm the entanglement expert :smileyhappy:

becke_davis
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

Have a good time off Becke thanks for the link

I'm the entanglement expert :smileyhappy:

I love that we're all getting different results!

Distinguished Wordsmith
Fricka

dulcinea3, I'm also a Mystery Maven!:smileylol:

" A murder mystery is the normal recreation of the noble mind."--Sister Carol Anne O' Marie
Distinguished Bibliophile
dulcinea3
0 Kudos

Fricka wrote:

Cool, Fricka!  I'm not surprised - my guess would be that this title mostly applies to cozy mystery fans!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grand Dame of the Land of Oz, Duchess of Fantasia, in the Kingdom of Wordsmithonia; also, Poet Laureate of the Kingdom of Wordsmithonia
becke_davis
0 Kudos

dulcinea3 wrote:

Fricka wrote:

Cool, Fricka!  I'm not surprised - my guess would be that this title mostly applies to cozy mystery fans!

I;m an anomaly! ;-)

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Excuse the typos - I'm on a notebook computer with a teensy keyboard!