Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: What's New and Coming Soon!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Distinguished Wordsmith
Fricka
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

Tarnished and Torn  

Dyeing Wishes (Haunted Yarn Shop Series #2)  

A Custom-Fit Crime  

Oooh becke, these look great! A lot of new releases from some of my favorite cozy series!!!! There's only two authors in this group whose names are new to me, or at least whose books I haven't read, yet. AND icing on the cake, a NEW Annette Blair!!!!! Squeeeeee!
" A murder mystery is the normal recreation of the noble mind."--Sister Carol Anne O' Marie
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Fricka wrote:

becke_davis wrote:

Tarnished and Torn  

Dyeing Wishes (Haunted Yarn Shop Series #2)  

A Custom-Fit Crime  

Oooh becke, these look great! A lot of new releases from some of my favorite cozy series!!!! There's only two authors in this group whose names are new to me, or at least whose books I haven't read, yet. AND icing on the cake, a NEW Annette Blair!!!!! Squeeeeee!

I was excited about Annette Blair's new book, too!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

becke_davis
0 Kudos

becke_davis
0 Kudos

becke_davis
0 Kudos

becke_davis
0 Kudos

becke_davis
0 Kudos

becke_davis
0 Kudos

becke_davis
0 Kudos

becke_davis
0 Kudos

becke_davis
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Dare I Call It Murder? - A Memoir of Violent Loss  

True crime fans might also be interested in the book’s media page which has links to past newspaper stories on the case, family photos and some other interesting things: http://dareicallitmurder.com/mediacenter/media_center.html.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Ring In the Dead  

J. P. Beaumont may be an old homicide hand now, but back when he was a rookie working with his first partner, Milton Gurkey—a.k.a. Pickles—things took a turn for the worse . . .

One day, at the end of Beaumont and Pickles's shift, a stop at the Doghouse restaurant quickly turns deadly. Not feeling well, Pickles steps out into the parking lot for a breath of fresh air and stumbles into a crime in progress. Suffering from a heart attack, he is found unconscious, with a dead woman on the ground nearby and the murder weapon in his hand. With Pickles under investigation from Internal Affairs, it's up to the new kid on the block, J. P. Beaumont, and his friends on the force to find out the truth.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

She Loves Me Not  

When a homemade, heart-shaped valentine with no signature shows up in Rose Larrabee's mailbox, she is surprised to say the least—as a widow and mother of two young children, she has little time for romance. But what one might mistake for a sweet gift is really a terrifying reminder of the secret she shares with two other women … a secret that has deadly consequences.

When the phone rings in the middle of the night, playing a song that chills her to the bone, Rose is determined to keep her family safe from the threat she cannot see but knows is out there ... watching. After one of the other women is murdered, it becomes clear that each valentine is not the gift of a secret admirer but a warning from the madman who is getting all too close to the very heart of her deepest, darkest fears…

becke_davis
0 Kudos

becke_davis
0 Kudos

becke_davis
0 Kudos