New User
Radicalreader
0 Kudos

Where is March Storm?

I just finished January Moon by Maureen Gill. Awesome book. Very different. I'm looking for March Storm. Anyone read either of these books?

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: Where is March Storm?

Radicalreader wrote:

I just finished January Moon by Maureen Gill. Awesome book. Very different. I'm looking for March Storm. Anyone read either of these books?

January Moon  

becke_davis
0 Kudos

This is the author's website: http://www.maureengill.net/

It doesn't list a release date for the March book.

New User
Easygoingguy
0 Kudos

Yes January Moon is a pretty incredible book. I think it's all the more remarkable that it's the author's first novel. As a disclaimer here, I guess I should say I know Maureen Gill because we worked together years ago and now we are Facebook friends. I am not a close friend and I am not a relative though and I would not praise this book if I wasn't sincere. Since I know she made YouTube videos about it I'm sure I'm not giving away any confidential info; she had a battle with breast cancer last summer ('12) and also there was a death in the family and she also took a job as a columnist so she put March Storm on hold. It's with readers now, I guess beta readers, and she says on her blog she is publishing it before the end of the yr. I know she also has a new blog and it has a lot of information there. It's same website address but not it goes to the blog. She has short stories out now and a 3rd novel in the works. She has a Facebook Author page too. It's Maureen Gill Windy City Author I think. January Moon  ~Bill