New User
weifarer
0 Kudos

Re: 99 Cent Nookbooks - Authors Please Promote Your Novels Here

Hi everyone! I just released the sequel to my epic fantasy, Born of Water, which is available here at B&N. The sequel, Rule of Fire book 2 in the epic fantasy series the Rise of the Fifth Order, will be over here soon but I wanted to let you know that to celebrate its release Rule of Fire will be only 99 cents on  Smashwords for its release weekend June 21st to the 23rd (regularly $3.99)! Nook format is available over there, so you can take advantage of the sale too!

Additionally, Born of Water, book 1, will be FREE on Smashwords from June 21 to June 23. Use Coupon code UZ46U. I wish the coupon worked here as well. It would make everything simpler!

New User
SRRM677
0 Kudos

World Wide Wrestling Magazine July Demo

World Wide Wrestling is a demo iss about wrestling like WWE/WWF, WCW, ECW, ROH, TNA pix and events detals.

Wish It. Want It. F** It.

Wish it Want it f it self help book about getting laid..

Metal Up Yours Magazine July Demo Issues 2

Metal Up Yours Magazine July Demo Issues

Metal Up Yours are if you in to metal music..its just a mag about metal/rock/punk music

A Stoner Guide To His Life: (Based on a true story)

A Stoner Guide To His Life: (Based on a true story)

See Threw the eyes of Maxx Millers life

Note I just updated the listing for this book so its going to be 99 cents soon

Frequent Contributor
cebj25
0 Kudos

New User
ripleypatton
0 Kudos

Ghost Hand , my Young Adult Paranormal Thriller and the first book in The PSS Chronicles Series is currently only 99 cents. 

It is getting rave reviews from book bloggers and readers.

Ghost Hand is a fabulous book, which I read cover to cover in a day. - The Fantastical Librarian

Buy a copy of Ghost Hand for your teens, and watch them disappear.- Beattie's Book Blog

Ripley writes in a way that transcends the ordinary barriers that divide ya & teen/ya. - Vintage Lace Books

Unquestionably five stars on the basis of plot, character depth and writing style, it's a book I didn't want to put down.- Awesome Indies Book Reviews

**Ghost Hand is a semi-finalist for The Kindle Book Review 2013 Best Indie Book Awards in the Young Adult category**

The Blurb:

Seventeen-year-old Olivia Black has a rare birth defect known as Psyche Sans Soma, or PSS. Instead of a right hand made of flesh and blood, she was born with a hand made of ethereal energy.

How does Olivia handle being the girl with the ghost hand? Well, she's a little bit morbid and a whole lot snarky. 

Her mother thinks her obsession with death, black clothing, and the local cemetery is a bid for attention. But when Marcus, the new guy in Olivia's calculus class, stares at her like she's a freak, Olivia doesn't like it. And when her hand goes rogue, doing things she never imagined possible, Olivia finds herself running for her life with Marcus from a group of men bent on taking the power of her hand for their own nefarious purposes. 

I hope you'll go grab a copy and try out my new series.

Distinguished Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

I think it is an awesome idea. It is nice to have a place where authors have a place to promote their novels.
Frequent Contributor
dmnelson
0 Kudos

Thanks for this opportunity. Murder Begets Murder and Deadly Favors by DM Nelson. These are legal thrillers featuring Seattle defense attorney Mac Brodie.

Murder Begets Murder is a suspenseful mystery thriller set in Washington State against a backdrop of island ferries, mountain roads, and deadly twists.

Seattle defense attorney, Mac Brodie, has a beautiful wife, two young children, and lives in tony Mercer Island on Lake Washington. He made a fortune back east so now has the luxury of picking his clients by their need, not their paycheck. His wife wants Mac to use his looks and charm to run for congress, but he loves what he does and with whom he does it. His investigator, Seth Ivarsson is a 6’7” pony-tailed behemoth ex-cop who lives on a houseboat, and describes himself as more loyal than moral. The third and last member of Brodie’s team is a thirty year-old legal assistant, Brooke Fletcher who’s in her third year of law school. Though immensely attracted to her, Mac values his family too much to mess around – and she doesn’t seem interested.

Mac’s latest client, Earl Richards, is on death row and guilty as sin. But Mac doesn’t believe in the death penalty and will do whatever it takes to get the sentence commuted. Little could he predict the nightmare that leaves everyone he loves in imminent danger and his life forever changed.

Deadly Favors

New England is known for its history but someone is willing to do whatever it takes to keep a part of it buried forever. From the streets of Boston to the underworld of Providence to the lakes of New Hampshire, Deadly Favors is a taut legal thriller ripped from today's headlines of racism and the modern growing threat of the super rich with frightening agendas.

It’s the eve of the 2012 election. Super Storm Sandy is ready to blast the northeast. Seattle Defense Attorney Mac Brodie and his investigator Seth Ivarsson travel to Boston to look into the racially charged thirty-year-old murder of a white coed. Meanwhile new law partner Brooke Fletcher, minding the shop back in Seattle, finds herself immersed in her own case involving a missing juvenile and the juvenile who may have murdered him.

When strange things start happening on the streets and subways of Boston, Mac is unconcerned but Seth is sure that the events have something to do with the case. After an evening of festivity, the unthinkable happens and blaming themselves, the survivors seek solace in revenge. With Sandy about to hit, an unlikely pair teams up to try to save one of their own, but as the night wears on, they find themselves in the eye of an entirely different kind of storm that promises untold devastation.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/d.m.-nelson

New User
Kknightbooks
0 Kudos

Silver Lake  My paranormal romance SILVER LAKE is on sale for a few more days for 99 cents!

A haunting, an old flame, and secrets from the past...

~Passionate Romance with a Paranormal Twist~

http://kathrynknightbooks.blogspot.com/
New User
Chad-Gayle
0 Kudos

LET IT BE is a novel intimately linked to the music of the BEATLES, and it's now on sale for $0.99 on the Nook!

Let It Be (Nook)

"A painful and poignant portrayal of a family torn apart . . . set to a soulful soundtrack." -- Liam Tarry, The Book Boy

Let It Be is a touching tale of loss, longing, and forgiveness that chronicles the breakup of a marriage, the destruction of a family, and the struggle to come together in the aftermath of what remains.

Searching for the love and happiness she feels she deserves, Michelle Jansen leaves her abusive, overbearing husband behind and takes her two kids to Amarillo, Texas, where she begins to learn how to stand on her own two feet, supporting herself and her children with the money she earns from a low-paying job as she becomes increasingly involved with a coworker who is an even bigger fan of the Beatles than she is.

But Michelle doesn’t realize that her ex-husband is willing to do whatever he can to destroy her new life. When Michelle is betrayed by her very own son, this already fractured family will be damaged in an almost unimaginable way. Can they find forgiveness in the midst of so much sorrow and guilt, or will love give them the strength that they need to let it be?

Part family saga, part coming of age tale, Let It Be is a story intimately linked to the music of the Beatles, a debut novel filled with true-to-life characters who want nothing more than a second chance.

Frequent Contributor
John_Gaffield
0 Kudos

IIP
Reader
IIP

[ Edited ]

We have a 20-box set for $0.99 available through Nook Pre-Order, if anyone is interested. It's a paranormal collection from today's bestselling and award winning indie authors :smileyhappy:

Pandora

Get it on Nook:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/pandora-rebecca-hamilton/1119946332?ean=9781501413377&itm=1&usri=978...

Learn More:
http://pandoraunboxed.snappages.com/home

Contributor
Donna_Fasano

I would like to let Nook Bookclub Members know about a new boxed set called TEN BRIDES FOR TEN HEROES. Here's the book description:

Ten Brides for Ten Heroes spans the gamut of the ever-popular wedding romance genre—from heartwarming laughter to thrilling adventure, from sweet to steamy. This 10-book bundle features novels by New York Times, USA Today, and National bestselling authors. So get ready to toss the bouquet and say, "I do!" as ten brides risk it all to find their happy ever after.

***$0.99*** For a limited time only. Look for the FREE companion cookbook: TEN BRIDES FOR TEN HEROES COOKBOOK

Ten Brides for Ten Heroes

Author of
Mountain Laurel, $2.99
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Mountain-Laurel/Donna-Clayton/e/2940012070777/?itm=1&USRI=mountain+laurel+clayton
and
The Merry-Go-Round, $2.99
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Merry-Go-Round/Donna-Fasano/e/2940000821954/?itm=1&USRI=the+merry-go-round+fasano