Distinguished Bibliophile
shadowcat80

Re: 99 Cent Nookbooks - Authors Please Promote Your Novels Here

Opps I didn't see he already promoted his books, but I read them both and I definately woulld recommend to anyone. 

Alice in Wonderland 

I know it's a classic and probably this thread was targeting newer books?  But Alice in Wonderland is a story everyone young and old can enjoy.

Consider Phlebas 

This one is 99 cents for this month only. 

Help me down the crooked road. Lead me to the light. I'm not sure I know the way but with you beside me, I'm certain we'll make it through.
Contributor
pixichick
0 Kudos

Thank you for the opportunity!  My novel Black Diamond Death is .99 right now on the Nook.  Here's some information about it :smileyhappy:

"IN A PANIC I GASPED FOR AIR, BUT THERE WASN'T ANY. I TRIED TO CRY OUT, BUT I WAS ALONE, AND IN MY HYSTERIA IT HIT ME. I HAD FELT A SIMILAR FEELING BEFORE--LIKE MY BODY WAS GIVING OUT ON ME, AND I KNEW WHAT IT MEANT. I WAS DYING."

Enter the world of Sloane Monroe in Black Diamond Death...

A SKIER CRASHES

On the slopes of Park City, Utah's newest ski resort a woman is found dead. At first glance, it has all the makings of an accident. The victim, Charlotte Halliwell, collided with a tree as she schussed her way to the bottom of the hill. But what if her death wasn't an accident at all--what if she was murdered?

A SISTER IS ON A MISSION

In Black Diamond Death, Audrey Halliwell faces a problem: finding someone who believes her story.

Enter Private Investigator Sloane Monroe.

When Audrey marches into Sloane's office with claims her sister's death was no accident Sloane is skeptical at first, but agrees to take the case. With little to go on, she questions the people in Charlotte's life and discovers Parker Stanton, a jilted ex-fiancé with plenty to hide, and as the son of a prominent businessman, he will go to any lengths to protect his secrets.

A SECOND BODY IS FOUND

Just as Sloane feels she's close to solving the case she stumbles on another dead body and is forced to re-examine the clues from the beginning, but she must tread lightly. With the killer aware that Sloane will stop at nothing to find him, her life is in danger and her every move is being tracked. Will Sloane uncover the truth before he strikes again?

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Black-Diamond-Death/Cheryl-Bradshaw/e/2940012271099/?itm=1&USRI=che...

Author of Black Diamond Death
cherylbradshaw.com
unearththeclues.blogspot.com - blog for writers
Distinguished Bibliophile
shadowcat80

pixichick wrote:

Thank you for the opportunity!  My novel Black Diamond Death is .99 right now on the Nook.  Here's some information about it :smileyhappy:

"IN A PANIC I GASPED FOR AIR, BUT THERE WASN'T ANY. I TRIED TO CRY OUT, BUT I WAS ALONE, AND IN MY HYSTERIA IT HIT ME. I HAD FELT A SIMILAR FEELING BEFORE--LIKE MY BODY WAS GIVING OUT ON ME, AND I KNEW WHAT IT MEANT. I WAS DYING."

Enter the world of Sloane Monroe in Black Diamond Death...

A SKIER CRASHES

On the slopes of Park City, Utah's newest ski resort a woman is found dead. At first glance, it has all the makings of an accident. The victim, Charlotte Halliwell, collided with a tree as she schussed her way to the bottom of the hill. But what if her death wasn't an accident at all--what if she was murdered?

A SISTER IS ON A MISSION

In Black Diamond Death, Audrey Halliwell faces a problem: finding someone who believes her story.

Enter Private Investigator Sloane Monroe.

When Audrey marches into Sloane's office with claims her sister's death was no accident Sloane is skeptical at first, but agrees to take the case. With little to go on, she questions the people in Charlotte's life and discovers Parker Stanton, a jilted ex-fiancé with plenty to hide, and as the son of a prominent businessman, he will go to any lengths to protect his secrets.

A SECOND BODY IS FOUND

Just as Sloane feels she's close to solving the case she stumbles on another dead body and is forced to re-examine the clues from the beginning, but she must tread lightly. With the killer aware that Sloane will stop at nothing to find him, her life is in danger and her every move is being tracked. Will Sloane uncover the truth before he strikes again?

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Black-Diamond-Death/Cheryl-Bradshaw/e/2940012271099/?itm=1&USRI=che...

Thank you for sharing, it sounds very interesting. 

Help me down the crooked road. Lead me to the light. I'm not sure I know the way but with you beside me, I'm certain we'll make it through.
Frequent Contributor
PhillipThomasDuck
0 Kudos

Hello fellow readers and authors :-)

On my blog, there is an entire page dedicated to 99 cent priced ebooks (lots and lots of genres).  Over 220 titles listed currently

http://excusememissptd.blogspot.com/p/99-cent-ebooks.html

Enjoy!  Hope you can find some good titles :-)

Distracted (Thriller)
Excuse Me, Miss (EMM #1)
Modesty (EMM #2)
One Quick Kiss (Sexy Short Stories)
Inspired Bibliophile
Desert_Brat
0 Kudos

PhillipThomasDuck wrote:

Hello fellow readers and authors :-)

On my blog, there is an entire page dedicated to 99 cent priced ebooks (lots and lots of genres).  Over 220 titles listed currently

Enjoy!  Hope you can find some good titles :-)

These are the nook forums, all the ones I saw on your list are for the Amazon Kindle.

A lifelong reader, now may my life be long enough to catch up on my reading!
Frequent Contributor
parKb5
0 Kudos

Here's a link to my book:

Eden (Book One of the Deva Chronicles) 

It is a story about a boy named Thomas who falls in love with the girl next door, who just turns out to be a vampire! The story takes a turn when Thomas and his high school friends try to rescue Eden from a group of human/vampire hybrids that want to sacrifice her and drink her blood.

Eden
My first ebook is up for sale for only $0.99!
Frequent Contributor
PhillipThomasDuck
0 Kudos

I hope you check the list again, most of the mystery, romance, and other genres have Barnes and Noble links.  Some books simply aren't available, but many of the ones that haven't gotten a link attached yet, are available on the Nook.  I am still in the process of getting all books listed for both places.

Happy Reading!

Distracted (Thriller)
Excuse Me, Miss (EMM #1)
Modesty (EMM #2)
Frequent Contributor
PhillipThomasDuck
0 Kudos

I have a few 99 cent novels available for the nook.

Distracted 

Excuse Me, Miss 

Modesty  

One Quick Kiss  

Distracted (Thriller)
Excuse Me, Miss (EMM #1)
Modesty (EMM #2)
Reader
olgrneye3
0 Kudos

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Inner-Circle-Book-1-of-Comet-Clement-series/Kevin-George/e/2940...

I've written a series of books about a comet racing toward Earth and how a small group of people try to deal with it/ plan for what happens if they can't stop it. Book One is called The Inner Circle and is only $0.99. Books 2 and 3 will be combined soon in one download also for $0.99. I've spent a long time writing these and don't care about making money - gaining readers is validation enough for me. I wish I could offer them for free. Please check it out, thanks!

Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage
0 Kudos

(each complete novel is .99 cents)

Midnight Reflections  - Romantic Suspense

The Necromancer - Paranormal, witches, scary fun  

The Living Image  - Thriller, clones, twins, spies

Have fun reading.  The above novels are all $.99 cents.  And I'd like to add that the Excuse Me, Miss site is awesome, with lots of good bargain books.  

Contributor
KarenBerner
0 Kudos

I was trying to figure out how to remove this post, but could not, so I thought I had better add a correction.

The introductory sale is over. The regular price of $2.99 has taken effect as of last week. 

Thanks,

Karen

A Whisper to a Scream

Karen Wojcik Berner
www.karenberner.com
Distinguished Correspondent
Nooksie
0 Kudos

Hi Charles.  I am quite fond of legal novels.  99 cents is a great price.  Thanks!  I bought both of them.  After I read them I will return to let you know how I liked them.

Distinguished Correspondent
Nooksie
0 Kudos

I am pleased to tell you that I bought The Inner Circle.  Don't know how soon I'll read it , I've a long list of books that sound too good to pass up but someday I will return and let you know how well I liked it.  Happy writing!

Frequent Contributor
Charles_Shea
0 Kudos

Hi Nooksie,

Thanks for your support and I hope you'll enjoy my stories.

Charles Shea - Author of Defending Evil and The Shrunken Head Murders

Contributor
jasonkrumbine
0 Kudos

My three Alex Cheradon novels are $0.99 until midnight tomorrow. After that, FRUITBASKET FROM HELL will be staying at $0.99 but A IS FOR AMNESIA, B IS FOR BULLET and LITTLE PEOPLE, BIG CRIMES will be $2.99 each.

Jason Krumbine
www.jasonkrumbine.com
facebook.com/jmkwriter
Twitter: @jasonkrumbine
Inspired Wordsmith
Colleen_Rose
0 Kudos

Thanks for the sale. Just picked up all three. They sound like my (and my husband's) cup of tea.

jasonkrumbine wrote:

My three Alex Cheradon novels are $0.99 until midnight tomorrow. After that, FRUITBASKET FROM HELL will be staying at $0.99 but A IS FOR AMNESIA, B IS FOR BULLET and LITTLE PEOPLE, BIG CRIMES will be $2.99 each.

Colleen

Optimist: Someone who isn't sure whether life is a tragedy or a comedy but is tickled silly just to be in the play. ~Robert Brault
Contributor
jasonkrumbine
0 Kudos

Thank you for buying them! I think you and your husband are really going to enjoy the series.

Colleen_Rose wrote:
Thanks for the sale. Just picked up all three. They sound like my (and my husband's) cup of tea.

jasonkrumbine wrote:

Jason Krumbine
www.jasonkrumbine.com
facebook.com/jmkwriter
Twitter: @jasonkrumbine
Contributor
slkd
0 Kudos

'The Book of Lost Souls" looks good but it's not 99 cents.

Frequent Contributor
PhillipThomasDuck
0 Kudos

Thanks Pam!  Keep up the great writing :-)

Distracted (Thriller)
Excuse Me, Miss (EMM #1)
Modesty (EMM #2)
Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage
0 Kudos

Thank you to Phillip ThomasD -

Enjoying your novels, and your Excuse Me, Miss site is awesome.  There are lots of links to B&N novels there, for all Nook readers to enjoy.

(each complete novel is .99 cents)

Midnight Reflections  - Romantic Suspense

The Necromancer - Paranormal, witches, scary fun  

The Living Image  - Thriller, clones, twins, spies