Distinguished Wordsmith
FantasyRider

Admin...Pricing Mistake? - The Siege of Macindaw (Ranger's Apprentice Series #6)

[ Edited ]

Yes- I know it's published by "PENGUIN GROUP" and they set the price...but hopefully a mistake in pricing?  The rest of the books in the series run between $6.99-$12.99.  I also sent a request to the Penguin Group about this price level.

The Siege of Macindaw (Ranger's Apprentice Series #6) 

EBook - $14.99

HardCover $12.95

Paperback $7.19

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother." Albert Einstein
Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

Re: Admin...Pricing Mistake? - The Siege of Macindaw (Ranger's Apprentice Series #6)

Well a search of Inkmesh shows that it was apparently, at one time $10.99 but when you click on the link to the other sellers, it is $14.99 everywhere.  So it's up to Penguin to decide this is the wrong price.  And my experience with trying to contact the Penguin group about eBook pricing is that all the emails get sent to some corporate group (that's one the support group folks told me) that apparently is simply a black hole, because I've never received a any response to any correspondence with them.