Contributor
SJWrightAuthor
0 Kudos

Already Missing Vampire Diaries?

I'm missing Damon on the TV screen already.  I absolutely LOVED the way they ended the season.  What's going on with Jeremy?  

If you're missing Damon, you might want to check out the first book in my vampire series.

Damon was the inspiration for Michael, one of my main characters.  The name of the first

book is The Vampire's Warden.  It is available for your Nook for just 99 cents.

The second book in the series, The Vampire's Curse, will be released in about a month or so.

You can get more information about the series at www.sjwrightbooks.com.  

Author of The Vampire's Warden, available on the Nook and the soon-to-be-released The Vampire's Curse: Book Two of the Undead in Brown County series.
Correspondent
Alanakat
0 Kudos

Re: Already Missing Vampire Diaries?

I know I miss them...good thing I had this book to keep me warm at night. :smileywink:

hi Steph!

Contributor
PhoebeMatthews
0 Kudos

Re: Already Missing Vampire Diaries? Looking for a new vampire?

She's here and hasn't a clue of how to proceed. Basically she is a nice girl, certainly doesn't want to harm anyone, and now she has a human boyfriend of the Can't Say No variety. It's a formula for disaster.  This 2.99 nookbook is the first in a new series. I write two other urban fantasy series, one about magic and one about demons and all of them are about suspense and danger and oh yeah, trying to survive.

Vampire Career