Contributor
CherylBradshaw
0 Kudos

Re: Are you the author of an eBook? Tell us about it!

Black Diamond Death  

Hi All!

I write mysteries/thrillers.  In March the first book in my Sloane Monroe series came out, and in October, the second will be out. 

- Cheryl :smileyhappy:

Author, Black Diamond Death

Twitter: @cherylbradshaw
Reader
JenniferPetkus
0 Kudos

Good Cop, Dead Cop

[ Edited ]
Contributor
RobertLCollins
0 Kudos

Yes I am. The name is Robert Collins. Right now I have 3 ebooks directly available at the Nook Store. One is a new version of my first science fiction novel, Expert Assistance. The second is a collection of short, humorous fantasy stories, The Sagas of Surgard. The third is a collection of light SF and F stories, Fun Tales of Fantasy and the Future.

These books, a Kansas history title, and two short stories are also on sale at Smashwords and can be read by Nooks and other e-readers. Search for my name and that should get you to my works. I'll be making more short stories available. I also have plans to upload a new edition of my second novel, Lisa's Way, as soon as my cover art is complete.

Author
novelimagination
0 Kudos

Yes, I am Tammy Snyder, author of The Chimney Still Stands.

I will be in the General Fiction Book Club this June as the latest book being featured. It's also in honor of Pubit!

I'd love it if you all joined us starting Mon. June 6th. The link will be up Monday.

You can search my name or title and read the synopsis. Hope it interests you!

Tammy Snyder

:smileyhappy:

The Chimney Still Stands on "eStands" everywhere! :smileyhappy:

AND...I am now available for Virtual Author Visits via Skype!
Frequent Contributor
Charles_Shea
0 Kudos

Hello Readers,

I’d like to suggest the following Thrillers:

THE SHRUNKEN HEAD MURDERS – One in five war veterans suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Former Marine Lieutenant Donny Snelling came home from Afghanistan without any wounds you could see…but he was severely damaged. The horror of watching helplessly as two of his men died a slow, ghastly death in Kandahar was too much for him.  He’s not the same man anymore and he’s doing things the “healthy” Donny would never have done. Should a returning veteran be able to get away with murder because he suffers from PTSD? Donny’s murder trial will answer this very question. Amy Strong, his attorney, must convince a jury her client was temporarily insane at the time of the murder.

At the conclusion of every murder trial there is only one winner…either justice or injustice, but there can be many losers. This cast of losers includes family members, lovers, friends, attorneys, and law enforcement officers. This is a story about a very angry loser seeking sweet revenge. In the Amazon jungle, sewing the mouth closed of a shrunken head traps the spirit of the fallen warrior. In Atlanta, sewing the mouth closed of a murdered Criminal Defense Attorney is symbolic of a mouth that has been silenced for eternity. Trial lawyers make a living with their mouths…a demented serial killer is enforcing the ultimate Cease and Desist Order. This macabre story follows Detective Tom Brikler with the Atlanta Homicide Unit as he races to hunt down and stop the savage killer before another lawyer is brutally murdered and mutilated.

DEFENDING EVIL - Have you ever wondered how a trial lawyer can sleep at night after helping a client he/she knows is guilty, beat the legal system? I have. Have you ever wondered how an attorney would feel if that same recently acquitted client kills a second time? Again, I have, and these very questions prompted me to write a dark mystery/thriller about just such an attorney…I call it DEFENDING EVIL.

Travis Knight is an extraordinary Criminal Defense Attorney winning high profile cases in Atlanta. One of his recently acquitted clients kills again, which has Travis and his wife Julie, questioning what he does for a living. Travis is shaken to his core, but being a consummate lawyer, he is able to move past his feelings of guilt; Julie isn’t.

In a bizarre twist, a mysterious vigilante begins executing Travis’ clients after he wins them an acquittal. This righteous vigilante decides that the clients Travis is helping to put back into society are guilty, and don't deserve to live--the vigilante delivers ultimate justice.

The police only half-heartedly search for the vigilante-off the record, they are glad someone is cleaning-up after the hot-shot attorney.

The vigilante's attention turns to the source, and sends Travis an ultimatum--stop defending guilty clients or he will be the next to be executed. Risking his life, and his marriage, Travis refuses to be intimidated, and continues to defend clients accused of murder.

This story chronicles the labyrinth of high-speed twists and turns of a deadly cat-and-mouse game…a game that can end with only one winner.

Correspondent
statomattic
0 Kudos

The Easy Part  My first ebook just went on sale this afternoon. It is autobiographical: my story of overcoming cancer and becoming a marathon runner in the span of 20 months. I am donating all profits to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I think you will like the book, but even if you dislike it, you will still be helping in the fight against cancer by purchasing it. Check it out, enjoy, and thanks!

Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage
0 Kudos

The Necromancer  Hi to B&N Community  - I'm an author with three novels for the Nook on B&N.

Here's a Paranormal - The Necromancer

Michelle was brutally attacked in her locked hotel room.  The police didn't believe her and thought she had invited a man to her room for a little sexual encounter, which went dangerously out of control.  She decides an affair with the devilishly handsome man who moved into her building might cure her of the panic attacks.  How can she know she picked the wrong man.  A man known as the Necromancer... 

all on sale now for $.99 cents

The Necromancer      Paranormal, scary fun

The Living Image       Thriller - clones spies

Midnight Reflections  Romantic Suspense and murder

Contributor
PhoebeMatthews
0 Kudos

Vampire Career  is the first book in a new series from Dark Quest and is available as an ebook or in print. If you follow Dark Quest, you know they specialize in the off-beat, and that's what Vampire Career is, a wacky sideways look at a newbie vampire who need a Vampires for Dummies guide. As she doesn't have one, she is constantly on the edge of disaster.

Reader feedback is more than welcome. One reader said she wanted to know more about Dominic and so I will bring him back in a later book. The second book in the Turning Vampire series is scheduled for release in November.

- Phoebe

Contributor
J_Scott
0 Kudos

A Job From Hell (YA paranormal romance) $0.99

Hi everyone,

I'm the author of

A Job From Hell (Ancient Legends Book One) , a YA paranormal romance with plenty of twists and new paranormal elements - $0.99. I hope you'll check it out. Thank you so much. Jayde

Book Trailer

Full-lenght novel, 94,400 words

The moment Amber starts her new summer job in Scotland and sets eyes upon Aidan, her fate is sealed. Summoned by an ancient bond, she can never love another. Lost in the woods one night, Amber enters Aidan's deadly world by chance when she unknowingly participates in a paranormal race, and promptly wins the first prize - a prize worth killing for.

In a world of forbidden love, dark magic, ancient enemies, legends and rituals, nothing is as it seems and no one can be trusted. Amber's life will never be the same again, unless she searches the Otherworld to retrieve what everyone wants. But to do so, Amber must die.

A JOB FROM HELL is the stunning first book in the paranormal series, Ancient Legends. Book Two, Beelzebub Girl, will be out in June 2011.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/A-Job-From-Hell/Jayde-Scott/e/2940011300509
Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage
0 Kudos

Midnight Reflections - Romantic Suspense

Midnight Reflections  A dying man's last words, a puzzle, a man hiding his true identity, and a woman trying to find justice in a tragedy.

This romantic suspense is a complete novel on sale for $.99 cents.  I hope you will enjoy.

Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage
0 Kudos

Re: Midnight Reflections - Romantic Suspense

The Living Image 

Here is what a reader put on my Facebook page.  She's not finished with the novel yet, but it's so cute: 

Elva Moser - about The Living Image

- am really enjoying The Living Image! fun, funny (love the buffoonish goon brothers!) only at 20%.
-well, the novel's climate has changed....the double has developed hormones and memories - and maybe an agenda...The proverbial Plot Thickens
-Sooo fun!! Kindly brilliant scientist, his greedy, goon lawyer sons, the CIA, KGB, a Japanese ego-maniac, the Yakusa, and a computer twin who gulps Mrs. Butterworth's and likes Creme de Menthe w/soda & crunching roast bones. Funny, Smart. (Took a break for Friday night fun but almost half-way now.)

When I asked Elva if I could post her comments she was very happy to let me.  Pam 

Frequent Contributor
WriterGurl1
0 Kudos

Do you enjoy reading romance? I have two novels currently available:

There is nothing better than getting lost in a great book!
If you enjoy romance, be sure to check out my novels:

An Unexpected Obsession  

A Dose of Reality

Frequent Contributor
KC_Hughes
0 Kudos

Wicked Warlock  ~Paranormal Romance~

Deakon Metcalf, a stuttering and bumbling nerd has been bullied all

his life. One day in class, the sixteen year old sides with Karri

McDill, the captivating and refreshing girl he’s been secretly

admiring and offends her ex-boyfriend. The subsequent beating lands

him in the hospital, where a mysterious gift is left at his bedside.

The package contains a very old bracelet, and when he puts it on,

strange things happen. His bruises heal, his stuttering is gone and

he grows a whopping seven inches. Deakon isn’t the only one who

notices his transformation. His next door neighbor, the homely

Zelda, is more than a neighbor. She’s an Oria witch and his sentry.

She gave him the bracelet.
He loves his new cool life, but when he and Karri see the force of

his powers, they travel to Germany to find his biological mother who

he thinks gave him the bracelet. At first, the few leads they have

come to a dead end, but soon they stumble on the secret that Deakon

is a warlock conceived from a four-hundred-year-old curse. He

fantasizes about harming people, especially the ones who hurt him.

He cannot push the evil thoughts from his mind, so he tries to do

good with his powers. But his powers have attracted the attention of

the Catchers, a band of mortals dedicated to ridding the world of

warlocks .

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/wicked-warlock-kc-hughes/1031511812?ean=2940013561335&itm=2&usri=wic...

Man in the Mirror
http://amzn.to/nzCCuX
Wicked Warlock
http://amzn.to/jKiS5h
Book Trailer
http://bit.ly/nHAkEq
New User
Richard_Beard
0 Kudos

Hello!

I just published, "Gifts from the Void" and am really happy with the feedback i'm getting so far.

It's a story about a man who wakes from a nightmare about him having done something terrible to find out he was actually chanelling into the mind of someone who was doing it, in real-time. The story revolved around his new-found ability leading him on a chase to save a woman being stalked by a killer, while trying to keep his own family safe.

It's available on Amazon.com in Kindle and paperback, as well as in the CreateSpace store. I am currently considering publishing for the Nook, though I hear there is no DMR.

Amazon let's you look inside, so I hope you'll check it out!

`Richard Beard

Contributor
ML_Steger
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

A Paranormal Menagerie  "A Paranormal Menagerie"

This collection of paranormal horror stories are to frighten and delight the audience. Some contain elements of humor; others insights into what we fear. But if you like horror and humor mixed together, these stories should entertain and please the reader. The stories deal with magic, revenants, vampires, demons and other things that may go "bump" in the night.

Frequent Contributor
hollyahook
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

New User
LenoreWolfe
0 Kudos

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dark-warrior-lenore-wolfe/1031072934 Dark Warrior: To Tame a Wild Hawk Amanda Kane has always had visions of the man she's destined to marry--a cowboy who will help her save her ranch. But Hawk is no ordinary cowboy. He carries a powerful secret. A secret that leads to betrayal. She spent years with a secret society of Lakota women, who taught her the ancient ways. Now, she must seek the Grandmothers, from beyond the veil, if they are stop a man behind a mask.
Lenore Wolfe

http://heartsoffireromance.com
http://paranormaleromance.com
http://magicallandofbooks.com
http://talkaboutauthors.com
http://warriorsheartnovels.com
New User
LenoreWolfe
0 Kudos

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/paranormal-doorway-to-the-triquetra-lenore-wolfe/1031510256 Paranormal Doorway of the Triquetra When an ancient medallion is passed down to her, Mira is not happy to learn she is the next Jaguar Witch, bound by the blood of the Jaguar, to cross the doorway and learn the Way of the Stone. She must find the Doorway of the Triquetra, but each move she makes only leads her to a deeper mystery, where all of her past lives are bound--to four immortal men.
Lenore Wolfe

http://heartsoffireromance.com
http://paranormaleromance.com
http://magicallandofbooks.com
http://talkaboutauthors.com
http://warriorsheartnovels.com
Contributor
PhoebeMatthews
0 Kudos

Steampunk Man  and More is a collection of 6 urban fantasy stories, from witches to clockwork pigeons. It is Book 2 of the Wicked Good series of short story collections and will be at 99 cents for a while this summer as an INTRODUCTORY OFFER.

Contributor
SandyHarper
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I have published my first book in " Cash at Home Series." Will appreciate any help/suggestions and encouragement from other authors and readers.

Entrepreneurs Guide to Direct Mail Order  

Entrepreneurs Guide to Direct Mail Order provides step-by-step information that will help you launch a successful direct mail order business from the comfort of your own home. You will learn how direct mail order is different from many other businesses and that you don't require substantial investments for inventory, rent, pay roll, or franchise fee. We reveal the secrets that many others have used to grow their businesses from a small kitchen table operation to a million dollar powerhouse.

There are thousands of new ways to make money on the internet and direct mail order. However, the one described in this guide is the most successful method that is easier, personally tested and need no investment. The only investment is that most of us already have at home, which is computer, internet connection and a room.

Remember, you are getting into a business of the future not the past. With the advancement of computers and internet, the richest businesses are no more oil and real estate but are Microsoft; and internet based businesses like Google and Facebook.

We want this guide to provide you with a unique opportunity for generating a substantially high income that any professional would be proud of.  We will emphasize some new and revolutionary ways to generate money on the Information Superhighway. We want the information you receive to be a real bargain for the price you pay. You will learn that the sky is the limit for what you can do with this information. You can operate on a scale of millions; yet test for a few hundred dollars.

This information can be your key to FINANCIAL FREEDOM because:

*This guide will get you started in direct mail order (especially email) which is a multi-million dollar industry and is still growing 15% per year.

*This guide will teach you how to start and succeed in a special way to Marketing - a lucrative mail order concept, which has created 20% of all millionaires in the last seven years.

*You will learn how to multiply a small investment into a fortune.