Contributor
KarenBerner
0 Kudos

Re: Are you the author of an eBook? Tell us about it!

Hi. I'm Karen, and my novel, A Whisper to a Scream (The Bibliophiles: Book One), just received a 5-star review from BigAl's Books and Pals

Here's a quick synopsis.

When Annie, recently diagnosed with unexplained infertility, and Sarah, a stay-at-home mom, meet through a Classics Book Club, each thinks the other one's life is so much better than her own. But is the grass truly greener on the other side of the fence?

A Whisper to a Scream  

Thanks and have a good day!

Karen Wojcik Berner
www.karenberner.com
Inspired Contributor
drdln
0 Kudos

The Power of Breathing

Hello, I am a nonfiction author.

The Power of Breathing  

This is one of the most powerful books on breathing. Chapter 5, for example, explains two sets of breathing exercises which takes you out of this world. This not only explains what many people learn in expensive workshops and remote retreats but very personal routine the author follows.

The book teaches you breathing-based technique called the healing breath. It incorporates specific natural rhythms of breath to release stress and bring the mind to the present moment. The book also includes other breathing techniques, meditation, low-impact yoga, and skills for dealing effectively with challenging emotions and situations.

Several independent studies on mental and physical health benefits of the breathing are given along with source, which have been published in international peer-reviewed journals. The studies confirm that practitioners of breathing techniques not only experience physical and mental comfort in their own breathing, but find cures for common illnesses from heart disease and cancer to asthma.
The “Power of Breathing” is written to be enjoyed by people of all traditions, religions, and walks of life, in universities, churches, governments, businesses, prisons, war zones, community rooms, and living rooms. The book is complete in itself and is also a foundation of healthy living.

What is called “Sudarshan Kriya” by new age gurus is a cycle of breaths—long, medium and short. Not only breathing patterns influence our emotions, the breath is in the present and is used to "rope in the wandering mind" that oscillates wildly between the past and the future. Like Zen masters who teach that the present moment is a chink opening into eternity, this guide describes the use of breathing to rope the present that frees our mind from the past which is nothing but history and the future which is mystery.

You will learn:
* Practices that heal and harmonize the body, mind, and spirit
* Skills for handling negative emotions and situations
* Practical wisdom for improving work and relationships
* Insight into the laws that govern the mind and emotions
* Stretching and low-impact yoga combined with breathing for health, circulation, and body stillness

Frequent Contributor
Charles_Shea
0 Kudos

Hello Readers,

I’d like to suggest the following Thrillers:

QUESTION 1) Can lawyers actually talk themselves to death? The answer lies within the pages of THE SHRUNKEN HEAD MURDERS.

The Shrunken Head Murders is available for $0.99. http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Shrunken-Head-Murders/Charles-Shea/e/2940012202369

QUESTION 2) Should a Criminal Defense Attorney try to win an acquittal for a client they know is guilty? DEFENDING EVIL addresses this very question.

Defending Evil is also available for $0.99. http://gan.doubleclick.net/gan_click?lid=41000000034861501&pubid=21000000000234380

Charles Shea – Author of The Shrunken Head Murders and Defending Evil

Inspired Contributor
drdln
0 Kudos

Art of Stress-free Living: Eastern and Western Approach

Art of Stress-free Living  

“Art of Stress-free Living: Eastern and Western Approach” is a practical guide that combines various stress treatment approaches that have been recognized for centuries by faith healers and meditation experts, and are now accepted by modern medical practitioners. This is the first book of its kind, combining ancient Eastern wisdom and modern Western scientific knowledge.

This guide can save you from going to expensive seminars and other programs offered in physicians' offices, spas, schools or retirement centers. You don’t need to go to an ashram in India or University “wellness” centers; because this book provides various relaxation techniques that you will be able to follow yourself.

What is called “Sudarshan Kriya” by new age gurus is a cycle of breaths—long, medium and short. Not only breathing patterns influence our emotions, the breath is in the present and is used to "rope in the wandering mind" that oscillates wildly between the past and the future. You will learn how the breath being in the present can be used to "rope in the wandering mind". Like Zen masters who teach that the present moment is a chink opening into eternity, this guide describes in detail “THE POWER OF NOW- ZEN BUDDHISM APPROACH.”

This guide also takes into account the positive (pre-distress/eustress) aspects of stress.

The introduction to “Art of Stress-free Living” starts with a quote by Dr. Redford Williams, Duke University: “Diet and exercise alone are like a two-legged stool. It's more stable with the third leg, stress management.” However, the author goes even further that for healthy heart stress management is even more important than weight control and lower cholesterol. Dr. Dhillon observes that his stressed friends who were not overweight, had normal cholesterol ended up with bypass surgery, whereas those who are overweight but with low stress level did not need bypass surgery so far (in their mid-sixties now). He provides various studies and statistics on “high cost of stress” in terms of health as well as wealth. The studies show sixty to 90 percent of all doctor visits involve stress-related complaints.

The book consists of six chapters each representing an independent topic: chapter 1, Mind-Body Connection; Chapter 2, Stress Management Approaches; Chapter 3, Mental Relaxation Approaches to Stress; Chapter 4, How Breathing Affects Stress; Chapter 5, The Value of Spiritual Living; Chapter 6, The Power of Now: Zen Buddhism Approach. The chapters precede by introduction, and are followed by Glossary, References, and Notes.

After establishing mind-body connection in chapter 1, the next chapters 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 cover various approaches to stress management. However, before dealing with purely stress-management approaches, author does discuss in chapter 2 various sources of stress and stress symptoms. This chapter also gives a graph where you can determine your stress-level.

In addition to common sense approaches to routine stress, under specific stress-management approaches are discussed “Medical Approaches” and “Non-Medical alternatives.” Nutritional approach, exercise, sleep, a change of routine, financial planning, and communication are among various other means of handling stress. The author introduces relaxation techniques to be followed in detail later in the next chapters.

Chapter 6 scientifically evaluates the Zen Buddhism approach to relieve stress. Enlightenment, emotion, psychological pain are included in this chapter. Dr. Dhillon, who is uniquely qualified to present a synthesis of Eastern and Western stress-management approaches, goes in detail about the power of now in this chapter. In this chapter, he also covers general suggestions based on Zen Buddhism

Frequent Contributor
WalterParks
0 Kudos

Take a look at http://UnknownTruths.com for the details.

Atlantis the Eyewitnesses  

Atlantis the Eyewitnesses

A 9619 BC Document Proves Atlantis and the Flood of Myth Described by Plato were Real

I became intrigued with the stories of Atlantis while I was still in grammar school.  I read many of the dozens of books about Atlantis.  I continued to read the new ones as they came out.  Generally I was disappointed by the meager evidence that the authors presented.

I wanted to believe that Atlantis was real but I could not understand why its only ancient mention is by Plato.  Why would such a great story not be found all over the where?

I decided to search for any ancient literature that may talk about Atlantis.  To my surprise I found dozens of ancient documents that referred to a great civilization that was destroyed by a great flood.  I read of the many migrations from this ancient civilization and how the immigrants continued to practice cultural activities from their "mother land", the Atlantis Paradise.  Many continued to refer to the destroyed Atlantis as the Shinning Paradise.

I was also surprised to learn that this enormous amount of ancient information about Atlantis could be found in the folklore of almost every civilization that came after Atlantis.

Why do the "scholars" continue to say that Plato was the only ancient who wrote about Atlantis?  I just could not understand.

I continued my search and found several references to Atlantis and the events of its destruction in the Bible.

Putting all of this information together provided conclusive proof that Atlantis was real.

The evidence also shows that Atlantis was the basic foundation of the great Sumerian, Egyptian, Greek, and Roman civilizations that followed. 

Atlantis was the foundation of all we are and all we know.

Walter Parks
UnknownTruths Publishing Co.
http://UnknownTruths.com
Inspired Contributor
drdln
0 Kudos

Forever Young: How To Fight The Aging Process

FOREVER YOUNG  

Forever young isn't just about adding years to your life or for seniors only. It's about helping you function at peak capacity throughout life, feeling great, and being able to do all the things that make life worth living. It's about being biologically or functionally young, regardless of your chronological age.

You will find not only scientific theories about aging and how to apply for keeping young. But common sense tips and lifestyles of centenarians: Adopt the Life Style associated with Longevity--regular exercise, low fat diet, no smoking, moderate drinking, sleeping seven or eight hours-but not less than six or more than nine, using mental abilities, discipline, altruism, optimism, spiritual faith and above all love of life. The list continues to include active life-having a reason for living, an active sex life, controlling stress, good marriage and social life, proper use of lungs, intercostal muscles and diaphragm for specific deep Breathing Exercises to Slow Aging.

Before you can prevent, slow or reverse them--Recognize Signs of Aging that may include: (1) Decreased lung function (2) Change in pupil size-indicated by reduced illumination or decreased ability to focus (3) Bone loss (4) Sleep variations (5) Physiological changes that are mostly familiar to us--wrinkled skin, loss of stature, poor blood circulation, decreased short-term memory and other sensory loss.

The book recommends based on scientific findings: (1) Use antioxidants such as Vitamins E and C, and Selenium (2) Lower polyunsaturated (vegetable oils) fat in diet (3) Diet to slow autoimmune aging (4) Consume Nucleic Acids (DNA, RNA) to repair age-related damage. (5) Use of Melatonin (non-prescription hormone that body produces naturally but its production declines with age) is promising -- but we're not sure about long term effects. (6) Keep Young with Biochemicals that are SAFE and NATURAL such as certain vitamins, and enzymes--many of them are present in natural foods.

This guide also gives some tests of biological or functional age. Do it for fun with your family and see how people of different ages score.

Frequent Contributor
SorrowHeart
0 Kudos

Possum Dance   by Maddie Broome

Contemporary Romance / Quirky Romance - 83,000 words - .99 Nook book

When you believe in the impossible, something wonderful can happen. (And okay, so sometimes something weird happens instead. Whatever.)

After reviving the fortunes of her hometown of Possum Dance, Texas – thanks in large part to an ALF wannabe named Bubba spotted roaming the local Piney Woods – Riley Dare has it made. She owns and operates her own store specializing in the weird and wonderful – Alien Autopsy videos, Bigfoot slippers, and plush Bubbas included. She's a respected member of her community. She's even become something of a local media darling. And okay, so the highlight of her love life in recent days was the blind date with a guy who was expecting his date to be a guy. Still, life is good. If somewhat safe and predictable. And maybe a little boring. Or possibly even a lot.

Enter then Bren Reynolds, a former high school nemesis who'd spent the four months of their shared senior year looking down his nose at the local hicks from the sticks, holding illicit keg parties at the mayor's house, and coming up with new and better ways to convince Riley he was a jerk. The bad news then gets worse – he's Riley's blind date for the local Bubba Festival. And not only does he not remember her, he thinks she's weird – and not particularly wonderful.

All, however, is not lost. A near-riot, a close encounter with a Conspiracy Nut, a dancing Tribble, and a few dozen cookies later, the weird proves to be more than a little wonderful.

Inspired Wordsmith
whiteginger
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Check out the next post.  The book is by a good friend of mine--excellent book!

Inspired Wordsmith
whiteginger
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

See Below!:smileytongue: Technical difficulties (user error) Sorry.

New User
Frank_Messina
0 Kudos

Re: Two-And-A-Half Minutes To "Effective"

[ Edited ]

Two-And-A-Half Minutes To "Effective"  

Right now, you're asking yourself, "Is this another book I'm going to buy and never have time to read?" I'm Frank Messina, the author of this book. And listen, I understand. This book is based on the "sedimentary approach" to learning and change--little bits of information and thinking building up over time. In other words, you read and learn a little each day, and over time your thinking and behavior actually change quite significantly. You need only invest two to three minutes a day, on a regular basis, to get something very important out of this book.

Come on. Invest the time. If you are interested in improving the effectiveness of your communication, and your ability to lead folks to higher levels of functioning, I'm sure you will your time well spent.

Frank Messina

Contributor
Karen99
0 Kudos

Hi, Everyone--

I'm P. J. Alderman, the author of the Port Chatham Mystery series from Bantam Books. I also self-publish the Columbia River Thriller series, the first book of which was nominated for a RITA. I wanted to drop in here and introduce myself, and also to let you know that my RITA nominee, A KILLING TIDE, is on sale this summer as an Nookbook, for 99 cents. It's got 17 five-star reviews so far, which thrills me. I hope to get the word out about it, because readers are telling me it's a good vacation read.

Thanks, and looking forward to chatting with you all--

PJ

Inspired Contributor
drdln
0 Kudos

A Simple Solution to America's Weight Problem: Banish Belly and Lose Weight in Just 5 Minutes a Day

A SIMPLE SOLUTION TO AMERICA’S WEIGHT PROBLEM  

With all the knowledge and experience of doing research and publishing 12 health-related books, I must admit that I have maintained proper weight. However, I could not reduce even 5 pounds naturally till I tried what I don’t hesitate to call a miracle technique for reducing belly and losing weight. The most effective among any method I have tested or written about weight loss. It can be done anywhere, anytime and requires no special equipment. And this is not even any diet or vigorous exercise or some nutrient, vitamin, hormone, and drug that I am promoting.

The book is divided in three parts. Part one is about diet concept using the best of eastern traditions and western scientific knowledge. However, the traditional dieting approaches, in general, have not worked, and the number of over-weight young and old have gone up. We suggest you read this useful information. But may quickly go through this part if not have time or not interested in dietary aspect. Part two is actual technique that needs to be understood as thoroughly as possible. Part three describes the science behind the technique and technicalities. The reader is suggested to read part three primarily to understand the theory and to master the technique. If not interested in theory or don’t have time, you may again quickly go through part three. But we highly recommend you read it.

Finally remember “your body is a temple of the soul and the holy spirit, a gift from God.” Consider every day what you can do to Care for the Temple. With child obesity rates at national health emergency levels (that has involved first lady Michelle Obama now); it is time to treat those fat, unhealthy, undisciplined bodies with a technique that works. This book is here to help you with that. Good Luck!

Contributor
ScottPrussing
0 Kudos

I am the author of Breathless, a paranormal romance novel that VampireRomanceBooks.com called "fabulous" and "captivating" and "a breath of fresh air." BookFetish.org wrote that "Breathless breathes new life into the vampire genre."

See reviews, reader comments and more at www.scottprussing.com, or just go to B&N to purchase it for just $2.99.

I wish I knew how to insert the cover image!

Scott Prussing,
Author of Breathless
www.scottprussing.com
New User
LisaHinsley
0 Kudos

The Ultimate Choice  

One of my novels has gone free - not sure how long it will last. The Ultimate Choice has excellent reviews elsewhere, hopefully it will be well received here as well!

Here's a bit about the novel:

In a dystopian near-future, overpopulation has led to a government dedicated to reducing citizen numbers. Suicide is legalised, food is rationed, and reproduction forbidden without permission.

Cassie O’Neil broke the law, she had sex before marriage. She is sentenced to die on the game show, The Ultimate Choice, but when a contestant collapses
Cassie takes her chance and runs. Staying alive is hard with no ration card or place to hide. But she is a woman who refuses to die.

Thank you for looking!

Lisa

Contributor
davidhburton
0 Kudos

Three days before her twenty-fourth birthday, Katherine Gregory receives a letter from her deceased mother. It details a faery curse in which the eldest child in each generation will die in their twenty-fifth year.

Three days before her twenty-fourth birthday, a new love interest comes knocking, and her first love has returned - neither men are what they seem, and Katherine may have to choose between them.

Three days before her twenty-fourth birthday, Katherine must decide if this is all real, or if the strange visions she's been having are just a figment of her imagination.

The race to unravel the mystery begins, and Katherine must solve it – for any day after her birthday could be her last.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Broken/David-H-Burton/e/2940013560925

David H. Burton
http://davidhburton.com
Author of The Second Coming and Scourge
Inspired Contributor
drdln
0 Kudos

A Treasure of Great Spiritual Stories: Spirituality in Everyday Living

A TREASURE OF GREAT SPIRITUAL STORIES  

This collection of spiritual stories and precepts supplement and buttress peoples moral sense, which is our conscience or the spark within that tells us to do good.

Learning spirituality is not simply the domain of sublime philosophy and drama. It lies at the heart of the task of successful everyday behavior, whether it is controlling our tempers, or our appetites, or our inclinations to sit all day in front of the television. As Aristotle pointed out, here our habits make all the difference. We learn to practice our spirituality the same way we learn to do math problems or play baseball well -- through practice.

The benefits of focusing on our spiritual-self include tranquility, increased production, a resurgence of vitality, mental clarity, and joy of living. And the understanding of our spiritual-self will put us on a road to love and happiness irrespective of our faith.

In the legend of Mahabharta, Yudhister could see no evil in any man and Daryodhan could see no virtue in any one. And Buddha was attracted to seek nirvana (spiritual enlightenment) in seclusion rather than being a king. We all have something like this. Truthful and spiritually oriented books help refine the sense of right and wrong. Just look at the fallen towers and religious wars all over the globe to see the need for books like this. The author’s education at Yale University and in the East brings the best of both worlds.

"The language of the head is words.
The language of the heart is love.
The language of the soul is silence."

Reader
Patrick77
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

The Act Of Laughing 

Excerpt: (Yes, I indent my paragraphs, but my indents were lost in the copy and paste process to this post, so I just spaced between paragraphs.)

Chapter Nine

May 17, 1975

It has been a little over a year since my arrival in Tunisia, and my patience has finally paid off. 

During the past twelve months, I have immersed myself in the culture of this exotic land, learning its customs, eating its food, and speaking its languages.

After many hours spent under the blazing desert sun, my once pale complexion has been replaced by a healthy, golden-bronze tan.

I have learned things that cannot be taught in a classroom, knowledge that cannot be adequately imparted through the medium of the written word.

In short, I feel a connection to this place, as strong a connection as a man can have to a country not of his birth.

As I’ve written before in these pages, Quintas has distanced himself from me, to the point that we no longer speak to one another, even during the odd chance encounter in the streets of Tunis.  He pretends that he doesn’t see me as he quickly turns and heads in the opposite direction.

He long ago abandoned his efforts to discourage me in my search for the followers of Ba’al.

He thinks me foolish, says that I’m wasting both my time and the university’s money.  It’s more than that, though.  I think he genuinely fears for his life.  He needn’t worry, though.  I have no intention of divulging to anyone the secrets he’s told me.

Until today, I had nearly resigned myself to failure.  I was teetering on the very brink of conceding defeat when a man I’d seen about town numerous times but had paid no heed approached me this afternoon as I was taking my midday meal.

He introduced himself as Marwan, and claimed to possess information that might interest me.

Intrigued, I shed all vestiges of common sense and accompanied this mysterious, possibly dangerous stranger by way of a taxi to the most impoverished section of the city.

He led me into a dilapidated two-story building that appeared to have been abandoned long ago, and with good reason; the walls were crumbling, the roof was caving in, and evidence of rodent infestation was plentiful.

I began to fear for my life, wondering if I’d erred in my impulsive decision to follow this man.  Did he plan to murder me, empty my pockets and leave my corpse to be devoured by the starving rats who occupied this decrepit hovel? 

I considered informing him that the fourteen Dinars in my wallet were scarcely worth the trouble, and that if he’d return me to my apartment unharmed he would be rewarded with a considerably larger sum.

As it turned out, my suspicions were unfounded; I was introduced to a group of men who proceeded to question me about my interest in what they referred to as “the old ways.”

At last, I realized, I was in the presence of the very people I’d been searching for.

I expressed to them my deep interest in their belief system, my desire to learn from them, and they seemed duly impressed by my extensive knowledge of Punic religion.

They were eager to share their unique spiritual views with me, the stories that had been passed from father to son for centuries upon centuries.  And I, of course, was all too eager to listen.

Out of necessity, indeed, out of fear for their lives, this covert assembly of worshippers operates in secrecy, lurking in the shadows and concealing their true faith in a cloak of Islamic fanaticism to divert any potential scrutiny that might be passed upon them.

Just as Quintas had said, they harbor a tremendous distaste for their country’s predominantly Muslim faith, but it is essential that they maintain a façade of devotion to Allah, so as to avoid arousing suspicion.

I was given no details about the particulars of their religious practices, nothing about any rites, rituals, ceremonies, etc, but this is completely understandable.  I must first earn their trust before such secrets are divulged to me.

After several hours I was returned to my apartment on the other side of the city, with the promise that I would be contacted again very soon.

Where this new development will lead me, I can scarcely predict, but I feel rejuvenated by a newfound sense of purpose.  This could be a career-defining discovery, one that will elevate my name to the upper echelons of the academic elite.

At the time of this writing, it is nearly midnight, but my mind is still reeling from the exhilaration of the day’s events, and sleep seems all but impossible.

Raines gently closed the battered leather-bound journal and folded his hands thoughtfully on his desk.

He enjoyed revisiting the past, and needed little prompting to do so.  The extensive personal records he’d kept throughout his career served as his most tangible portal to days gone by, and he cherished them dearly, perhaps more than anything else he owned.

He had in his possession, locked in an airtight container, a nearly complete Gutenberg Bible in fair condition, but he didn’t place nearly as much value upon it as he did his journals, which he kept in a fireproof safe behind a dull, uninteresting painting that hung on the wall of his office. He purchased the painting specifically for this purpose. He owned a Van Gogh, but it would have been foolhardy to hide a wall safe behind it.

They were a testament to all that he had achieved, all the wonders he’d seen and experienced throughout the years, and they were priceless to him.

When he read one of them, he was instantly transported to the distant, exotic lands he’d visited all those years ago, memories of people and places flooding back to him, bringing his hazy memories into sharp focus.

It was a travesty, he thought, that these works could never be published, at least not while he lived.  Certain activities documented within their pages would no doubt be of great interest to the authorities of several governments throughout the world.

He was keenly aware that the days ahead were now far fewer than the days behind, and had long ago made provisions for the journals to be destroyed upon his death, so that the surviving parties who had been involved could not be implicated.

He detested the idea of his writings being rendered to ash, but ultimately, he realized, it would not matter to him.  He would soon dwell in paradise, savoring his newly constructed body, impervious to disease and the ravages of age.

Disease.

The tumor that was rapidly growing inside of his brain had spread much too extensively to be removed. 

So far, the symptoms had been fairly mild and were, for the most part, easily disguised. 

The Headaches, the tremors, his increasing irritability; these were things he could tolerate, to a point. 

What worried him, terrified him, in fact, were the memory lapses, the changes in temperament. 

The malevolent intention of this disease was ultimately to rob him of his mental faculties, to decimate all that he’d worked so hard to achieve throughout his life. 

If his brain were a computer, he mused, the tumor was a virus, randomly deleting files and wreaking havoc on his hard drive.  

His most cherished memories, the knowledge he’d accumulated, all of these things were gradually disappearing, little by little.

There would come a time, he knew, when he would no longer be able to mask his illness.  He would become a shell of his former self, a confused and raving lunatic.  That was what he dreaded most.

If only Katherine were still around to offer solace in his time of need. 

It had been over a decade since she’d passed, but occasionally he felt the sting of her death so keenly that it seemed as if it had only been days since he’d stood by her hospital bed watching her fight for her life.

A sigh escaped his lips.  “Katherine,” he whispered.  Could she hear him?  Was she watching over him?  Or had she long since forgotten him, immersed in the raptures of the afterlife? 

It was a question that would not be answered until the joyous reunion that would take place when he too had departed from this mortal coil.

No, he wasn’t afraid of death.  In fact, he rather relished the idea of it.  It was the gradual erosion of dignity between now and then that terrified him.

He sat quietly in thought for a long while before opening the journal once again.

Reader
Patrick77
0 Kudos

@DavidhBurton

Your synopsis intrigues me, and that's a hell of a cover! 

Contributor
JaneGeorge
0 Kudos

The Mumbo Jumbo Circus is a rag-tag magical circus that's home to a group of throwaway teens.

When the enigmatic Ringmaster asks 15-year-old Evanja (Evan) Leane to run away and join the circus, she says yes. Anywhere’s got to be better than foster home Number Eight. Evan learns that this ragtag circus, a haven for throwaway teens, relies on more than spectacle and illusion. This circus is built on magic. Each of the teens possesses a donvrai, a true gift, that manifests only in the presence of the Ringmaster’s mysterious Ju-Ju. Unlike many of the other teens who must wait for their donvrai to emerge, Evan’s gift surfaces on her first night: she can read horses’ minds. This would be totally awesome except she has been deathly afraid of horses since foster home Number Three. But circus is a dying art. If Evan wants to save her beloved new-found home, she must concoct a brilliant horse act that will bring in the crowds. And she’d better get over herself and get on with it fast, because there’s a traitor close to the Ringmaster who will stop at nothing to make sure she doesn’t succeed.Illustrations will show in color on color devices, otherwise in B&W.Recommended for age 14 and up.

"I think this is the ideal read for fans of Harry Potter, with the magical atmosphere and newly created world. If you suspend disbelief for a little while, and jump into this world, you won't want to leave. Be prepared for an adventure ride and one heck of a good time!"

Steph TheBookworm

Correspondent
Strayer
0 Kudos

Re: Are you the author of an eBook? Kid book

This is for little ones, but I don't think adults will roll their eyes if they read it.

Murkan is somewhere under 4 years old and has definite ideas.

Murkan Plants One Tomato