Contributor
AlyssaRoseIvy
0 Kudos

Beckoning Light- New .99 Cent Nook Book

Beckoning Light  

New YA Fantasy for only .99 cents

As Charlotte steps through the gate, she has a strong feeling that nothing will ever be the same again.

Moving back to South Carolina after three years away, Charlotte knows she’s going to have to face people from her past and adjust to a new high school, but she’s completely unprepared for what else waits for her in Charleston.

Drawn through an old garden gate, Charlotte discovers a hidden world where she meets Calvin, a boy to whom she is inexplicably attracted. As Charlotte is pulled deeper into this hidden world, it’s up to her older brother Kevin to rescue her. No matter how hard Kevin tries, the rescue depends upon Charlotte fighting her intense feelings for Calvin while mastering a set of abilities that she has only just discovered she possesses. 

Author of Beckoning Light (The Afterglow Trilogy)

Contributor
AlyssaRoseIvy
0 Kudos

Re: Beckoning Light- New .99 Cent Nook Book

Beckoning Light  New Review for Beckoning Light:

"Ever since reading the Harry Potter and Twilight series I've had a difficult time finding the next great series that's entertaining and can suck me in! I must say that after reading Beckoning Light, the Afterglow Trilogy is filling this void."
-H. Hildebrant

Contributor
AlyssaRoseIvy
0 Kudos

Beckoning Light  For the month of October, all profits from the sale of Beckoning Light will go to the Jena Ashley Smiles 929 Foundation

Contributor
AlyssaRoseIvy
0 Kudos

Beckoning Light 

New Review 

Overall, Ivy's writing style is superb and the book's story line is genuinely unique. Charlotte is your average high school girl but she really drives the story. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't love this book. ~ Boekies Book Reviews