New User
wibrarian
0 Kudos

Books by Richard DuFour

Dufour's books on learning communities are available on Kindle. I have a Kindle and a Nook and like the Nook better. I am an educator and would like to keep up with trends in education on my Nook, but I can't find these types of books on the Nook. I only find them on Kindle. Please get some of the DuFour books on the Nook. I have not seen any of Robert Marzano's books available in digital format. I would also like to see his books on Nook.

Wordsmith
Tim40744
0 Kudos

Re: Books by Richard DuFour

[ Edited ]

wibrarian wrote:

Dufour's books on learning communities are available on Kindle. I have a Kindle and a Nook and like the Nook better. I am an educator and would like to keep up with trends in education on my Nook, but I can't find these types of books on the Nook. I only find them on Kindle. Please get some of the DuFour books on the Nook. I have not seen any of Robert Marzano's books available in digital format. I would also like to see his books on Nook.

You're correct, I searched through Inkmesh and Marzano's books are only available digitally in PDF or AZW.

Inspired Wordsmith
BrandieC
0 Kudos

Re: Books by Richard DuFour

[ Edited ]

@wibrarian:

If you haven't already done so, you need to post this on the thread on this board entitled something like, "Can't find your eBook?  Tell us here."  B&N staff monitor that thread and forward requests like yours to the publishers.