Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

Re: Buying more than one set

javabird wrote:
Is this weekly offer still going on? I just checked the page and it hasn't been updated since last week. I can't find the original thread and I can't remember it there was an end date (i.e, until the end of summer)?

It's only good on the weekend and they update the page each weekend.  I don't know the end date.

Distinguished Correspondent
javabird
0 Kudos

That's what I thought too, but they still have the books from last weekend (the pdf says "Featured NOOK Books qualify from 8/31– 9/1 only")
javabird
0 Kudos

Looks like they finally updated the page late Saturday night :smileyhappy:
Frequent Contributor
byter67
0 Kudos

I don't understand why B&N doesn't offer the BOGO deal 7 days a week. Why drive store traffic just on the weekends?

Distinguished Bibliophile
MacMcK1957
0 Kudos

Weekly BOGO E-book Offer at B&N Stores

[ Edited ]

javabird wrote:
Has anyone figured out how to find the link from the front BN.com page?

Not that I've seen.  One of the most unpromoted promotions I've ever seen.  They update it every weekend, with a different set of featured books, but it doesn't seem to be promoted anywhere I can see.

Just to bring it back up to the front, here's the link:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/nook-barnes-and-noble-ebook-gift-offer/379003852

This weekend features SF/Fantasy works.

Edit:

I did find a shortcut link: nook.com/bogo, which will redirect to that page.  Easier to remember.

javabird

Re: Weekly BOGO E-book Offer at B&N Stores

[ Edited ]

I did finally find the link, but it's not too intuitive.

Roll over the "Nook" tab in the top horizontal menu bar, then under the Nook Store column, click the "Special Offers" link. The Two-for-One Weekends link is at the top of the page.

Distinguished Bibliophile
MacMcK1957

Re: Weekly BOGO E-book Offer at B&N Stores

[ Edited ]

javabird wrote:

I did finally find the link, but it's not too intuitive.

Roll over the "Nook" tab in the top horizontal menu bar, then under the Nook Store column, click the "Special Offers" link. The Two-for-One Weekends link is at the top of the page.

Oh, of course.  Under "Nook" rather than "Nook Books" even though it's an offer to sell Nook Books rather than Nooks.

How silly of me.  How could I have possibly missed that? :smileyfrustrated: