New User
Seven-X
0 Kudos

For Fans of Disturbing Psychological Horror Who Crave The Surreal Satisfaction of an Unsettling Read

[ Edited ]

We are proud to introduce our pre-launch of SEVEN-X which Barnes&Noble has offered on paperback. During the month of May we will be GIVING FREE E-BOOKS to the Nookers who join us on our FACEBOOK FAN PAGE . Log in, click "LIKE" then leave your email and NOOK preference in the message bar (we have kindle fans too :smileysad: don't tell B&N)  

Check out more reviews and author information at GoodREADS.  and follow us as SEVEN-X makes it way to the big screen in our upcoming feature film, shooting at the one and only Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum and featuring some of Hollywood's Top Talent.   Stay tuned for news and enjoy SEVEN-X.

CAUTION! For the sake of your sanity, we STRONGLY ADVISE reading with the lights on and someone close by.

SEVEN-X

Inspired Wordsmith
BrandieC
0 Kudos

Re: For Fans of Disturbing Psychological Horror Who Crave The Surreal Satisfaction of an Unsettling

@Seven-X:

When should we expect our free eBook?  I liked your page and submitted my e-mail address yesterday morning, but I don't see anything in my inbox or junk mail folder.  I know it's the weekend, so I'm not trying to rush you, but I don't check my junk mail folder frequently, and I would hate for the eBook to end up there and get deleted before I found it.

Thanks!

Inspired Scribe
Nevermore1
0 Kudos

Re: For Fans of Disturbing Psychological Horror Who Crave The Surreal Satisfaction of an Unsettling

Is it possible to PM you on FB instead of posting my e-mail for all to see?

Distinguished Bibliophile
MacMcK1957
0 Kudos

You can always click on any user's name (in gold on the left) and go to their profile page which will give you the option to send them a PM (private message).
Inspired Wordsmith
BrandieC
0 Kudos

@MacMcK1957:

I think what Nevermore1 was asking was whether Seven-X would accept a PM here with his or her e-mail address in order to get the free eBook, rather than having to post it as a message on Facebook as instructed in Seven-X's original post.

BTW, I still haven't received either my free eBook or a response to my inquiry to Seven-X about when we might receive it.

Inspired Wordsmith
BrandieC
0 Kudos

@Nevermore1:

Having never used Facebook before, I didn't know to scroll down to the bottom of the page for Seven-X's posts.  It says there that your e-mail address will be hidden if you include it in the message bar there, rather than in the comments section at the top of the page.

It also indicates that the next set of eBook requests will be fulfilled today.  I'm looking forward to receiving my copy!

Inspired Scribe
Nevermore1
0 Kudos

BrandieC wrote:

@Nevermore1:

Having never used Facebook before, I didn't know to scroll down to the bottom of the page for Seven-X's posts.  It says there that your e-mail address will be hidden if you include it in the message bar there, rather than in the comments section at the top of the page.

It also indicates that the next set of eBook requests will be fulfilled today.  I'm looking forward to receiving my copy!

Thanks.  I just checked and saw the post s/he put up on Sunday saying that.  I didn't really want to put my e-mail out there for anyone/everyone.

Inspired Scribe
Nevermore1
0 Kudos

Just received mine and have added it to my to-read list. Will post a review when finished. Thanks!
Inspired Wordsmith
BrandieC
0 Kudos

@Nevermore1:

I have sent you a PM.  Thanks.

New User
Seven-X
0 Kudos

Yes, by using the message section or "send message" which should be accessable after liking the page.

I sent to everyone on the FB page, so if you didn't get a book, please let me know and I'll honor your request.  If you have problems with Facebook, you can send a request to:  victorymediala@yahoo.com and leave your e-mail.. Thanks and enjoy

Distinguished Correspondent
yellowrosetx
0 Kudos

I wanted to thank you for the free book, I received mine this morning.  I will post a review after I read it.