0 Kudos

Re: Free Books - Star Wars - Debbie Macomber - Robin Hobb

Thank you for posting!

Bren

Frequent Contributor
YvonneReviews
0 Kudos

Thanks for posting!  I love Debbie Macomber and I have this series in my TBR.  When I recently got the Nook, I wished I had it in ebook format.  I didn't want to spend the money to get it again in ebook.  So now I at least have the first book and can start reading :smileyhappy:

Click to join EReaders Unite!
Wordsmith
AnnSheridan
0 Kudos

Thanks Frog! :smileyhappy:

Reader 4
ChrisDooley
0 Kudos

Anyone know if there is a way to request that a book title be changed? I downloaded the 3 free Star Wars: Lost Tribe books and on my nook they only show as having a title of Star Wars. Right now I have 5 books called Star Wars and the only way to tell them apart is to switch display options and look at the covers or open the book and see which one you have highlighted. Not the end of the world or anything, but a little frustrating.

Thanks

Dooley
gqb
Inspired Scribe
gqb
0 Kudos

You might try changing the metadata through Calibre.  I've only done my own files through it, so I don't know if you can do it w/ books due to the DRM.  It's free and worth a try, though.

Nallia
Topics: 125
Kudos: 3,236
Solutions: 4
0 Kudos

ChrisDooley wrote:

Anyone know if there is a way to request that a book title be changed? I downloaded the 3 free Star Wars: Lost Tribe books and on my nook they only show as having a title of Star Wars. Right now I have 5 books called Star Wars and the only way to tell them apart is to switch display options and look at the covers or open the book and see which one you have highlighted. Not the end of the world or anything, but a little frustrating.

Thanks

Did you drag and drop them to your nook or did you load them through ADE?  I loaded mine through ADE and they're showing up as:

• Star Wars: Lost Tribe of the Sith #2: Skyborn
  • Star Wars: Lost Tribe of the Sith#3 - Paragon
  • Star Wars: Lost Tribe of the Sith # 4 Savior

Mine have issues with metadata consistency (I typed them exactly as they appear in My Documents), but their titles all show up.  I'm wondering if ADE somehow kept the metadata from getting lost?