01-31-2012 03:29 PM - edited 01-31-2012 04:02 PM
by Linda Wisdom
"Clever writing, a high sensuality factor and an unfettered imagination..."
Jazz can't decide whether to scorch him with a fireball or jump into bed with him.
Jasmine Tremaine, a witch who can't stay out of trouble.
Nikolai Gregorivich, a drop-dead gorgeous vampire cop on the trail of a serial killer.
The sizzling love affair between Jazz and Nick has been off-again, on-again-for about 300 years. Mostly off, lately. But now Nick needs Jazz's help, and while Jazz and Nick try to figure out their own hearts and resist their ever-increasing attraction, they must steer clear of a maniacal killer with super-supernatural powers. They are surrounded by a hilarious cast of oddball paranormal characters, including Irma, the chain-smoking ghost who haunts Jazz's sports car, Dweezil, her ghoul of a boss, and Fluff and Puff, a pair of bunny slippers with sharp teeth and short tempers (watch your ankles)!
by Elizabeth Lapthorne
Book 1 in the Rutledge Werewolves series
Sophie Briggs threw caution to the wind for one night, and found herself six weeks later staring at a scary line on her positive home pregnancy test. Now the biggest problem she has to face is whether or not to contact the father, a man she hardly knows. He may not know about her and the baby, but she is learning lots about him. Her nightly dreams are hot enough to ignite the bed sheets!
Artemais Rutledge, as Alpha Werewolf for his Pack, had been searching for his True Mate for more years than he cared to think about, and felt certain he had found her that one night with Sophie. His biggest problem is claiming her and making her his for all time.
When Artemais finally catches up with her, the sparks certainly fly, but she isn't as pliable as he believed. All he needs is to marry her and settle her in his house with their baby, explain he's a werewolf, and try to stop his brothers from finding out what a tough time he's having of it all.
He's certain it will be a piece of cake, if he could simply stop wallowing in her scent and get his head (the one on his shoulders) screwed on straight for more than a few seconds at a time.
by Frances Stockton
As an Elder of a diminishing race, Garrick Forrester has lived through wars, plagues and two arranged marriages. But nothing he's experienced has prepared him for the discovery of his mate or for her resistance. To keep Aisley Reeves safe from an unimaginable enemy, he must persuade her to become his willing countess, while keeping her under constant guard.
Imagine Aisley's dismay when the Earl of Danford demands she become his betrothed by the close of a fortnight. Already fearful her work as a healer and her birthmark might tempt some to brand her as a witch, she believes it is best to keep her distance from the dark, mesmerizing earl whose thoughts she can hear and who reminds her of a black leopard patrolling the forest. However, when Garrick's gifts become her only hope for survival, she must decide if she can trust her heart to a man who is far more than human.
01-31-2012 04:21 PM
Nook Book "Limited Time" Freebie List - 1/31/2012
New items are in bold and followed by 3 asterisks. Please make sure that the price is what you expect it to be before hitting "Buy".
- Kidz Bop (Adams Media) (1/21)
- Finger of Guilt (St. Martin's) (1/5)
- Dead Drop (St. Martin's) (12/30)
- Nocturne with Bonus Material (HarperCollins) (1/17)
- A Parchment Paper Thanksgiving (F+W Media ) (11/16)
- Quick and Easy Family Dinners Cookbook (Gooseberry Patch) (1/24)
- The French Maid (Pocket Books) (11/13)
- Harlequin Holiday Collection (Harlequin) (12/1)
- The Scargill Cove Case Files (Penguin) (12/8)
- Triple Threat (Harlequin) (12/13)
- Stuck in the Middle (Baker) (1/5)
- Fools Rush In (Baker) (1/5)
- Highland Mist (Druid Glen Series #1) (Ellora's Cave) (1/24)
- Lucky in Love (Sourcebooks) (1/31) (***)
- 50 Ways to Hex Your Lover (Sourcebooks) (1/31) (***)
- Scent Of Passion (Rutledge Werewolves, Book One) (Ellora's Cave) (1/31) (***)
- New Digital Media and Learning as an Emerging Area and ''Worked Examples'' as One Way Forward (MIT Press ) (11/11)
Health, Mind & Body
- The Art of Zen Meditation (Open Road) (12/30)
- The Amazon's Curse (Harlequin) (12/13)
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards (Random House) (12/14)
- Making Sense of People: Decoding the Mysteries of Personality (Pearson) (1/31) (***)
- Full-Blooded Fantasy (Simon & Schuster) (11/13)
- Tortured (Roaring Brook Press) (12/8)
- 11:15: The Making of a Halfling (Zondervan) (12/15)
- Zombies Don't Cry (Medallion) (1/15)
- Kidz Bop Plus One - The Junior Novel (Adams Media) (1/31) (***)
- Your Dream Wedding on a Budget (Workman) (12/20)
- Gods and Kings (Baker)
- Priced to Move (Baker) (12/1)
- Ruby (Baker) (12/28)
- To Love Anew (Baker) (12/28)
- Love Me If You Must (Baker) (1/17)
- Finders Keepers (Tyndale) (1/22)
- The Fence My Father Built (Abingdon) (1/31) (***)
- Medical Error (Prescription for Trouble Series #2) (Abingdon) (1/31) (***)
- Haunted Love (Candlewick Press) (12/7)
Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Instant Self-Hypnosis (Sourcebooks) (1/22)
- Spain and Peace (Open Road) (12/30)
- Northern Exposure (Samhain) (1/15)
- Ice Man (Ellora's Cave) (1/16)
- Rent-A-Stud (Ellora's Cave) (1/16)
- Through My Window (Red Light Series) (Ellora's Cave) (1/24)
- Seductive Persuasion (Panthera, Book One) (Ellora's Cave) (1/31) (***)
01-31-2012 04:21 PM
Computers & Internet
- Big Data Now (O'Reilly) (10/21)
- The Evolution of Data Products (O'Reilly) (10/21)
- What Is HTML5? (O'Reilly) (10/21)
- What Is Node? (O'Reilly) (10/21)
- HTML5 for Publishers (O'Reilly) (10/27)
- What Is EPUB 3? (O'Reilly) (10/28)
- Building eCommerce Applications (Computers & Internet) (10/28)
- What's New in Flash Player 11 (O'Reilly) (12/13)
- What's New in Adobe AIR 3 (O'Reilly) (12/13)
- Kaplan New GRE (Kaplan) (10/21)
- The Sentinels: Fortunes of War (Greenleaf) (10/28)
Barnes & Noble Classics
- Wuthering Heights (Barnes & Noble) (1/26)
- Scarlet Letter (Barnes & Noble) (1/26)
- Tale of Two Cities (Barnes & Noble) (1/26)
- Adventures of Tom Sawyer (Barnes & Noble) (1/26)
- Jane Eyre (Barnes & Noble) (1/26)
- Three Musketeers (Barnes & Noble) (1/26)
- Gulliver's Travels (Barnes & Noble) (1/26)
- Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea (Barnes & Noble) (1/26)
- Don Quixote (Barnes & Noble) (1/26)
- Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man and Dubliners (Barnes & Noble) (1/26)
Mystery & Thrillers
- Clues to Christie (HarperCollins) (11/23)
- The Nail Knot (Adams Media) (1/21)
- I Shall Not Want (Psalm 23 Mysteries Series #2) (Abingdon) (1/31) (***)
- Murder in Store (Adams Media) (1/31) (***)
- Girls to the Rescue Book #1 -- 1 free story (Meadowbrook)
- Between the Panels (First Second)
- Ripley's Bureau of Investigation 1 (Ripley Publishing) (12/8)
- Club College (Kaplan) (10/21)
- Harvard Envy (Kaplan) (10/21)
- Brand Like A Rock Star (Live Oak)
- Rethink: Key Concepts (Pearson)
- The Do's and Don'ts of Holiday Parties (St. Martin's)
- Winning the Zero Moment of Truth - ZMOT (Vook) (11/6)
- The Myth of the Garage And Other Minor Surprises (Crown) (11/11)
- Officers Weep (Faber and Faber)
- Orientation (Faber and Faber)
- Temporary Stories (Faber and Faber)
- The Bridge (Faber and Faber)
- Haunted Destiny (St. Martin's) (11/24)
Religion & Spirituality
- 2012 and Beyond (Kabbalah Centre Books) (12/7)
- Good Life (Tyndale) (1/31) (***)
- The Jesus Revolution (Abingdon) (1/31) (***)
- Date with Destiny (Abingdon) (1/31) (***)
- The Keeper (Center Street)
- Clever John (Center Street)
- The Wall: Reshuffle the deck (MyAppitude)
- Bernhard Schlink on Writing The Weekend and the Short Story ''The Little Fling'' (Vook) (12/21)
- India's Summer (Fiction) (1/31) (***)
Biographies & Memoirs
- Building Data Science Teams (O'Reilly) (10/21)
- PCAT Prep for the New CBT (Kaplan) (10/23)
- Lies, Damned Lies, and Science (Pearson) (1/24)
- Too Close to Home (Baker) (1/1)
Business & Investing
- Play to Your Team's Strengths (F+W) (1/21)
- Jim Champy on What's Really Working in Business (Collection) (Pearson) (1/24)
- Ultimate Leadership (Pearson) (1/24)
- Leading at a Higher Level, Revised and Expanded Edition (Pearson) (1/24)
- Trading on Corporate Earnings News (Pearson) (1/24)
- Critical Thinking Strategies for Success (Pearson) (1/31) (***)
- Options for the Beginner and Beyond (Pearson) (1/31) (***)
- Presenting to Win: The Art of Telling Your Story: Updated and Expanded Edition (Pearson) (1/31) (***)
- The Rules of Money: How to Make It and How to Hold on to It, Expanded Edition (Pearson) (1/31) (***)
02-01-2012 08:55 AM
The Swiss Courier [Revell/Baker]
She's risking her life to save a man she doesn't know. But whom can she trust along the way?
It is August 1944 and the Gestapo is mercilessly rounding up suspected enemies of the Third Reich after an attempt on Hitler's life. Gabi Mueller is a young woman working for the newly formed American Office of Strategic Services (the forerunner to the CIA) in Switzerland. When she is asked to put herself in harm's way to safely "courier" a German scientist who is working on the atomic bomb out of enemy territory, the fate of the world hangs in the balance.
02-01-2012 11:06 AM
by Stacy Hawkins Adams
What do you do when you realize you're not who you want to be?
Rachelle Covington has it all. A fabulous home, a handsome and successful husband, two beautiful children, and a place in the upper crust that's quite comfortable. But life is not all it's cracked up to be, and Rachelle finds herself yearning for more.
When her husband goes away on a business trip and the kids are sent off to the grandparents for a month, Rachelle heads back to Jubilant, Texas, to visit family and reconnect with her past, her purpose, and herself. But when a blast from the past shows up, Rachelle must confront feelings she thought she'd long buried. Will she give up everything to recover what could have been? Or will she find a reason to plan for the future?
Fresh, sincere, and full of hope, The Someday List is an honest look at what makes us who we are.
Stacy Hawkins Adams is an Essence bestselling author whose books illuminate the themes of faith, forgiveness, and women's friendships. She is the author of Speak to My Heart, Nothing but the Right Thing, and Watercolored Pearls. Adams is also a freelance journalist and inspirational speaker, and devotes considerable time to child advocacy issues. She and her family live in Virginia. Stacy welcomes readers to visit her at stacyhawkinsadams.com.
02-01-2012 12:51 PM
Note: since since one is from Kensington, it will likely be free for only a couple of days at most. Act fast if you want it!
Project Daddy by Kate Perry (2006, Kensington Publishing Corporation)
How do you find the perfect match for the boss from hell?
Katherine Murphy needs to know. Her obsessive, demanding supervisor has given her an assignment that goes way beyond the call of duty: find her a man. But not just any man--he must have the perfect combination of good looks, job security, and solid genes to make him daddy-worthy. So, with a lofty promotion being dangled in front of her, Katherine dives back into the dating pool to find another woman's Mr. Right. . .
There is, however, a problem with Katherine's approach: for some reason, going up to strange guys and asking if they're ready for fatherhood is getting her nowhere. Which is why she recruits her best friend Luc to help with the man hunt. As he drags her out to gallery openings and bars, Katherine develops a new appreciation for Luc. But when Katherine strikes out in her search and Luc steps up to the plate as her boss's next date, she realizes he's perfect. Maybe too perfect to waste on someone else...
02-01-2012 12:54 PM
Ghost a la Mode (Ghost of Granny Apples Series #1) by Sue Ann Jaffarian (2011, Midnight Ink / Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd.)
A new series debut from Odelia Grey mystery author Sue Ann Jaffarian!
Granny was famous for her award-winning apple pies-and notorious for murdering her husband Jacob at their homestead in Julian, California. The only trouble is, Granny was framed, then murdered. For more than one hundred years, Granny's spirit has been searching for someone to help her see that justice is served—and she hits pay dirt when she pops in to a séance attended by her great-great-great-granddaughter, modern-day divorced mom Emma Whitecastle. Together, Emma and Granny Apples solve mysteries of the past—starting with Granny's own unjust murder rap in the final days of the California Gold Rush.
Along with a sprinkling of history, this spirited new mystery series features the amateur sleuth team of Emma Whitecastle and the spirit of her pie-baking great-great-great-grandmother, Granny Apples.
02-01-2012 12:56 PM
Rhythms of Grace by Marilynn Griffith (2008, Baker Publishing Group)
Grace Okoye was a promising young dancer when her career was cut short by a brutal assault that left her scarred for life. Twenty years later, when her past gets in the way of her happiness, she heeds the invitation of her dance instructor and returns home to help hurting children and rediscover the rhythms of grace. What she doesn't expect is to meet a man who already seems to know her beat. But for all they share in common, the biggest thing in Grace's life is noticeably absent in his--faith. She's finally found the love of her life, but can she choose between him and God?
Real, raw emotion and the promise of redemption run through this soulful new book from Marilynn Griffith.
02-01-2012 01:01 PM
Note: Content advisory on this title since it is published by Samhain.
Something Secret This Way Comes by Sierra Dean (2011, Samhain Publishing, Ltd.)
Some secrets are dangerous. This Secret is deadly.
Secret McQueen, Book 1
For Secret McQueen, her life feels like the punch line for a terrible joke. Abandoned at birth by her werewolf mother, hired as a teen by the vampire council of New York City to kill rogues, Secret is a part of both worlds, but belongs to neither. At twenty-two, she has carved out as close to a normal life as a bounty hunter can.
When an enemy from her past returns with her death on his mind, she is forced to call on every ounce of her mixed heritage to save herself—and everyone else in the city she calls home. As if the fate of the world wasn’t enough to deal with, there’s Lucas Rain, King of the East Coast werewolves, who seems to believe he and Secret are fated to be together. Too bad Secret also feels a connection with Desmond, Lucas’s second-in-command…
Warning: This book contains a sarcastic, kick-ass bounty hunter; a metaphysical love triangle with two sexy werewolves; a demanding vampire council; and a spicy seasoning of sex and violence.
02-01-2012 01:05 PM
Personalities in Love: Understanding the Man in Your Life by Donna Partow (2011, Baker Publishing Group)
"Donna Partow's book is the first one ever to apply the up-to-date findings of personality research to helping women maximize their roles as mothers, wives, and individuals. I am delighted to commend to you both Donna and this book."
--from the foreword by Florence Littauer,
bestselling author of Personality Plus
Romantic relationships are always an experiment in chemistry. Just like elements in the periodic table, personalities combine and react in predictable ways. In her candid and breezy style, bestselling author Donna Partow helps you identify your own personality type and that of your man in order to bring harmony to your relationship. You'll learn how to
make the most of your personality
complement your significant other
avoid potential sources of conflict
If you have ever thought with exasperation, Why are we so different? you will love this interesting and insightful look at what makes couples click.
Donna Partow is the bestselling author of many books, including Becoming a Vessel God Can Use and Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be, a Christian communicator, and a popular guest on hundreds of radio and TV shows, including Focus on the Family. She and her family live in Arizona.
02-01-2012 01:30 PM
What Wives Wish their Husbands Knew about Sex: A Guide for Christian Men by Ryan Howes, Richard Rupp, & Stephen W. Simpson, Ph. D. (2007, Baker Publishing Group)
A candid guide to men's sexuality
In the beginning God created man and woman--and sex. But men and women don't always see sex in the same way. This straight-talking guide helps men understand the difference--and helps women appreciate it too. Here are the facts of sexuality as you never heard them growing up--explicit, yet honest and accurate--minus the winks, nudges, and snickers.
In great depth and with much candor, the authors explore the biblical, psychological, emotional, and physical aspects of making love.
• Gain new insights into your own sexual makeup and the desires of your wife
• Discover the most important thing to a woman
• Learn how to become a better lover
• See why knowing Christ can free a man to experience amazing love and incredible sex with his wife
Whether you're married or planning to be someday, this is a must-read.
"The authors have reclaimed sex as God's good gift, meant to be lavishly and extravagantly enjoyed by men and women who want the fullness of intimacy that God intended."--Linda M. Wagener, associate dean of the school of psychology, Fuller Seminary
"This book breaks the fears and destructive guilt of Christianity into its true design to follow the real principles of sexual love as it was meant to be"--Frank Lawlis, author, The ADD Answer and The IQ Answer
"Combining candor with humor, frankness with sensitivity, and professional knowledge with personal experience, this book offers a delightful overview of what husbands need to know about sex."--Jack Balswick, coauthor of Authentic Human Sexuality and A Model for Marriage
Ryan Howes, Richard Rupp, and Stephen W. Simpson are psychotherapists who specialize in marriage and men's issues.
02-01-2012 01:37 PM
A Valentine from Harlequin: Six Degrees of Romance -- Pulse Point; Charlotte's Angel; The Duke's Dilemma; Dead Man's Woman; Night of the Living Wed; and Bold as Brass by Nancy Warren, Catherine Spencer, Margaret Moore, Maggie Shayne, Michele Hauf & Christine Bell (2012, Harlequin)
One opening paragraph, six unique stories...
What if you gave six authors the same opening paragraph and let their imagination fly? That's what we've done in A Valentine from Harlequin: Six Degrees of Romance!
Experience the variety Harlequin romance has to offer with this collection of novellas from six Harlequin series, including the passionate drama of Harlequin Presents, steamy encounters of Harlequin Blaze, spooky and sensual tales of Harlequin Nocturne, and more.
Collection includes novellas by Nancy Warren, Catherine Spencer, Margaret Moore, Maggie Shayne, Michele Hauf and Christine Bell.
02-01-2012 01:48 PM
Since Axel the Truck is no longer free, we now have a new freebie for nook colors, nook tablets (and nook kids for ipad):
Digger the Dinosaur by Rebecca Kai Dotlich; illustrated by Gynux (2012, HarperCollins Publishers; Nook Kids Read to Me format)
Welcome to the world of beginning readers starring Digger the Dinosaur!
Digger wants to go out and play, but he still hasn't cleaned his room. The race is on to tidy up-and with Digger in a rush, things might get a little topsy-turvy!
02-01-2012 02:49 PM
Hawaii or The Caribbean? by Lonely Planet (2012)
Turquoise seas, white-sand beaches, palm trees and fruity drinks - both Hawaii and the Caribbean Islands have all the ingredients for a dreamy, tropical getaway. So - how to choose?
Let Lonely Planet's Hawaii or the Caribbean? eBook help.
This engaging and useful eBook gives you the information you need to choose the perfect warm-weather getaway. It starts with an incisive introduction that helps you narrow your focus to one of the regions. This is followed by features that rate the islands by interests, top activities and key attributes. From here, you can link to profiles of 29 Caribbean destinations and the six major Hawaiian Islands, with information on why and when to go, weather patterns and picks for the best accommodations, beaches or dining options.
This free island chooser was created from Lonely Planet's latest Caribbean Islands and Hawaii travel guides. Each guide was written by a team of dedicated authors who immersed themselves in island life, finding unique experiences and sharing practical and honest advice so readers can get the most out of their trips.
Inside Lonely Planet Hawaii or the Caribbean?:
• Profiles of 29 Caribbean destinations and the 6 major Hawaiian Islands, including why & when to go, best places to stay, itineraries and more.
• Overview of both Hawaii and Caribbean Islands
• Useful Need to Know chapters filled with pre-planning information such as climate data, costs, resources, visa information and transportation
• If You Like . . . features that rate the islands according to your interests
• Islands at a Glance features that summarize what each island is known for
• Full color styling and images
• Easy-to-read color maps
Check out Lonely Planet's new eBooks including Caribbean Islands and Hawaii.
02-02-2012 10:45 AM - edited 02-02-2012 10:48 AM
by Jim Burns
Publisher: Baker Publishing Group
Publication date: 7/1/2007
It's Not Too Late to Find Intimacy and Fulfillment
Don't settle for mediocre when it comes to satisfaction in marriage--pull out all the stops and discover the joy of true intimacy! This book will help you take back the life you dreamed of when you said your vows and experience the joys of an awe-filled marriage. Jim Burns' honest and vulnerable writing coupled with practical advice will inspire you to reconnect with the most important person in your life: your spouse.
by Ronie Kendig
Publisher: Abingdon Press
Publication date: 3/1/2010
Dead Reckoning is the story of a young woman anxious to abandon the crushing effects of her father's espionage career only to find herself tangled in the very web of mystery and intrigue that consumed his life. Underwater archeologist Shiloh Blake is consumed with passion for the water and inflamed at the injustices of life, blaming her secret agent father for her mother's death. When her first large-scale dig traps her in the middle of an international nuclear arms clash, she flees for her life and is followed by an unknown man. Who is he? How is he always one step ahead? Reece Jaxon is a former Navy SEAL, who now serves his country as a spy. His mission is threatened by the beguiling Shiloh Blake as he hunts down the sources to a nuclear dead drop in the Arabian Sea. The only way to end this nightmare and prevent a nuclear meltdown is for Shiloh to join forces with Reece. Will Shiloh violate her vow to never become a spy like her father? Will she reconcile with her father? Will her trust issues destroy her chance for love? And will she allow God to help her through this ordeal?
by Richard L. Mabry
Publisher: Abingdon Press
Publication date: 4/1/2010
In the first book of the Prescription for Trouble series, "Code Blue" means more to Dr. Cathy Sewell than the cardiac emergency she has to face. It describes her mental state as she finds that coming back to her hometown hasn't brought her the peace she so desperately needs. Instead, it's clear that someone there wants her gone . . . or dead.
Cathy returns to her hometown seeking healing after a broken relationship, but discovers that among her friends and acquaintances is someone who wants her out of town . . . or dead. Lawyer Will Kennedy, her high school sweetheart, offers help, but does it carry a price tag? Is hospital chief of staff Dr. Marcus Bell really on her side in her fight to get hospital privileges? Is Will's father, Pastor Matthew Kennedy, interested in advising her or just trying to get her back to the church she left years ago? When one of Cathy's prescriptions almost kills the town banker, it sets the stage for a malpractice suit that could end her time in town, if not her career. It's soon clear that this return home was a prescription for trouble.
by Judy Christie
Publisher: Abingdon Press
Publication date: 5/1/2009
In Gone to Green, Lois goes from being a corporate journalist at a large paper in the Midwest to the owner of The Green News-Item, a small twice-weekly newspaper in rural North Louisiana. The paper was an unexpected inheritance from a close colleague, and Lois must keep it for at least a year, bringing a host of challenges, lessons, and blessings into her life.
When Lois pulls into Green on New Year's Day, she expects a charming little town full of smiling people. She quickly realizes her mistake. After settling into a loaned house out on Route 2, she finds herself battling town prejudices and inner doubts and making friends with the most surprising people: troubled teenager Katy, good-looking catfish farmer Chris, wise and feisty Aunt Helen, and a female African-American physician named Kevin....
by Rita Gerlach
Publisher: Abingdon Press
Publication date: 8/1/2009
Surrender the Wind is the story of Seth Braxton, a patriot of the American Revolution, who unexpectedly inherits his loyalist grandfather's estate in England. Seth is torn between the land he fought for and the prospect of reuniting with his sister Caroline, who was a motherless child taken to England at the onset of the war.
With no intention of staying permanently, Seth arrives to find his sister grieving over the death of her young son. In the midst of such tragedy, Seth meets Juleah, the daughter of an eccentric landed gentleman. Her independent spirit and gentle soul steal Seth's heart. After a brief courtship, they marry and she takes her place as the lady of Ten Width Manor, enraging the man who once sought her hand and schemed to make Ten Width his own....
02-02-2012 05:21 PM
- ISBN-13: 9780007333479
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication date: 5/28/2009
- Sold by: Harper Collins UK
- Format: eBook
- Edition description: ePub edition
- Pages: 288
- Sales rank: 1,622
- File size: 2 MB