Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage
0 Kudos

Holiday sale from Authors - for our favorite people - Readers

I know other authors who are having Holiday sales and would be glad to post their books as well for Nook Readers.  I'll start with two of mine - both 99 cents.

The Necromancer 

Michelle was brutially attacked on a business trip. Now she fears men. She decides an affaire with a devilishly handsome man who moves into her building might cure her of her panic attacks. How could she know she picked the wrong man? A man who has been stalking her for years. A man known as The Necromancer..... 

The Living Image 

What would you do if you found your own duplicate?  It happens to Sabrina.  Then she finds her double was cloned from her body and is equipt with a computer.  To top it all there are three government agencies from different countries vying to possess the woman she calls Eve.

They are both in danger.  How can they remain free? 

New User
amsaph
0 Kudos

Re: Holiday sale from Authors - for our favorite people - Readers

Thank you for the opportunity, Pam.

I recently dropped the price of my bestselling book, STARFIRE ANGELS (Starfire Angels: Dark Angel Chronicles Book 1) to 99 cents indefinitely, not only for the holidays.

Starfire Angels2011 EPIC Ebook Award Finalist!

They've been coming here for thousands of years, using Earth as a sanctuary to escape threats from their own kind. Mankind knows them as angels, and one of them left a child upon her death to be raised as a human.

Raea is now a high school senior, and her life as a human is about to end. The crystal shard she bears is not a pretty pendant; it's a collective of powerful entities who chose her as their Keeper, a protector of one of the four shards that power a machine capable of destroying whole worlds. Those who desire the Starfire's power have sent an agent to find her, but she's too busy evading a nosy reporter ready to exploit her secret and dating a hot new foreign student to notice. Nevermind learning what she really is.

Only one person on Earth can help her, the last person she ever expected. But he's not from Earth. Life as a human would be so much easier.

This is the first in a series with the second book also available. BROKEN WINGS (Starfire Angels: Dark Angel Chronicles Book 2) is available for $2.99 with the third book on the way in summer 2011.

Reader 2
WilliamEsmont
0 Kudos

My espionage thriller, The Patriot Paradox is on sale for .99c until the end of the month. It's the tale of Kurt Vetter, rookie CIA analyst who has just lost his brother, and Amanda Carter, a mysterious operative with dangerous connections in the spy world, and their race against the clock to prevent nuclear disaster.

You can find it here:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/books/product.aspx?ean=2940011938580

Inspired Scribe
geatdanemomDT
0 Kudos

pam-livingimage

Thanks! Your books were on my wish list, now they're in my nook.

http://quiltinharmony.blogspot.com/
1 Nook 3G/Wi/Fi
Nook Color stock
Nook Color / N2A

Inspired Scribe
geatdanemomDT
0 Kudos

WilliamEsmont

Thanks, picked up this one and Self Arrest too!

Self Arrest

http://quiltinharmony.blogspot.com/
1 Nook 3G/Wi/Fi
Nook Color stock
Nook Color / N2A

New User
amsaph
0 Kudos

Reader
SLBaum
0 Kudos

I have a YA paranormal novel... set in a ski town in Colorado... with some romance (of course)... selling for $0.99 right now.  Please take a look :smileyhappy:

A Chance for Charity

Thank You!

S.L. Baum

www.slbaum.com

Frequent Contributor
alegremama
0 Kudos

Thanks for the sale price.

Just got it!

:smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
alegremama
0 Kudos

Thanks for this book too.

Just got it.

:smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
WriterGurl1
0 Kudos

The introductory price of my book is $2.99 and will be going up after the first of the year...

Category: Romance (Chick-Lit)

Rating: R (Steamy)

Length: Full-Length Novel

Sex, Love, Betrayal: It all begins with An Unexpected Obsession.

An Unexpected Obsession 

There is nothing better than getting lost in a great book!
If you enjoy romance, be sure to check out my novels:

An Unexpected Obsession  

A Dose of Reality

Frequent Contributor
AlexanderScott
0 Kudos

The Mysterious Case of Doctor Octavius Plum's Incredible Ever After Machine

When British children, Jennifer and Timothy Goodhew visit their grandfather on the isle of St. Mary's over Christmas, they are surprised to find him missing. In his place they find a wily, old pirate captain, who has taken control of their grandfather's manor and its servants.

The captain puts the children to work-Timothy in the tumbledown graveyard at the end of the garden, and Jennifer within the manor itself. Naturally, the children are concerned about their missing grandfather and begin to investigate his disappearance.

In the course of their investigations, they discover that the garden surrounding the manor has become wildly overgrown. Furthermore, they are told that entrance to their grandfather's laboratory is strictly forbidden. Undaunted, the children continue their investigations, and in so doing, discover a remarkable secret and a diabolical plot that will change their lives forever.

This novel will, in turn, warm your heart and send chills down your spine. It leads the reader on an unforgettable journey through an eerie manor, an overgrown garden, a tumbledown graveyard, and to a gripping conclusion. An adventure story and a mystery, it is a page-turner through and through-one that is enjoyed by children (ages 9 and up) and adults alike.

Reviews:

"Throughly enjoyed. What an adventure. If you read out loud to your children, this book is tailor made for that. My granddaughter is only 5 months old but I will be saving this to read for her. Hopefully with many more books from the author by then."

"Great book. Loved it."

"Has a 'classic' children's book feel to it. Nice."

Alexander Scott is the author of 'The Mysterious Case of Doctor Octavius Plum's Incredible Ever After Machine', 'Wizard Heights - Book 1 - The Legend of the Sorcerer King', and 'Wizard Heights Book 2 - The Library of the Ancients'.
Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage
0 Kudos

Thanks Greatdanemom,

Hope you enjoy!

The Necromancer  -  The Living Image  both 99 cents 

Midnight Reflections  - paranormal suspense $2.99 

Contributor
LKRigel
0 Kudos

I hope I'm doing this right!

My novella Space Junque is on sale for 99 cents through the holidays.

Space Junque (A Paranormal Romance) 

The apocalypse is nigh, and Char Meadowlark has to juggle two men, a pouty goddess, eco-terrorists, and find a way out of orbit back to a planet devolving into global thermonuclear war. 

Fun times!

Contributor
purplepen79
0 Kudos

Thank you for this thread.

I recently released the second book Tapestry Lion in my gothic historical fantasy series about the House of Landers.  The first book in the series The Witch Awakening tells the story of Safire, a young psychic who struggles to control her abilities in a skewed Renaissance world that labels such abilities as witchcraft and punishable by death at the stake.

The Witch Awakening  Currently on sale for $0.99

Tapestry Lion  Currently on sale for $2.99

New User
amsaph
0 Kudos

I'm going to try this again with a proper link...

Starfire Angels (Starfire Angels

2011 EPIC Ebook Award Finalist!

They've been coming here for thousands of years, using Earth as a sanctuary to escape threats from their own kind. Mankind knows them as angels, and one of them left a child upon her death to be raised as a human.

Raea is now a high school senior, and her life as a human is about to end. The crystal shard she bears is not a pretty pendant; it's a collective of powerful entities who chose her as their Keeper, a protector of one of the four shards that power a machine capable of destroying whole worlds. Those who desire the Starfire's power have sent an agent to find her, but she's too busy evading a nosy reporter ready to exploit her secret and dating a hot new foreign student to notice. Nevermind learning what she really is.

Only one person on Earth can help her, the last person she ever expected. But he's not from Earth. Life as a human would be so much easier.

This is the first in a series with the second book also available. BROKEN WINGS (Starfire Angels: Dark Angel Chronicles Book 2) is available for $2.99 with the third book on the way in summer 2011.

Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage
0 Kudos

Midnight Reflections  

Here's  a romantic suspense for 2.99

Julia's midnight reflections actually happened at four in the
morning. She was far from home, lonely, watching a handsome man
sleeping in her bed at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Robin, the handsome
sleeping man had put himself in terrible danger so she could solve a mystery.
Now she was feeling guilty as hell.

Thanks to all authors for their Holiday Sales - Pam

The Necromancer  99 cents

The Living Image   99 cents

Inspired Wordsmith
Colleen_Rose
0 Kudos

Thanks for the thread. I picked up several books.

Colleen

Optimist: Someone who isn't sure whether life is a tragedy or a comedy but is tickled silly just to be in the play. ~Robert Brault
Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage
0 Kudos

Thanks Colleen_Rose,

Authors are avid readers too.  But we are thrilled when people like our novels.

Hope you enjoy.

The Living Image   99 cents

The Necromancer  99 cents

Midnight Reflections  $2.99