Frequent Contributor
PhillipThomasDuck
0 Kudos

Intriguing Romantic Suspense Reads

Couple of my new romance reads on Barnes & Noble nook:

Excuse Me, Miss - 99 cents

Excuse Me, Miss

“Fidelity anthropologist”, sexy decoy to most, Victoria Frost will discover the answers you seek…

The night it all begins to change for Victoria Frost is no different than usual. She spends it seducing another woman’s husband, easing up beside him and lingering there like too much perfume. And that quickly for him, his wife is forgotten. The ensuing conversation is an erotically-charged game of cat and mouse. Afterward, Victoria moves away feeling all the more sorry for mistreated wives and all the more angry at women who aid and abet these cheaters.

Then she meets Tyson Foster. And everything changes.

Victoria’s surprising lust for this married man will move her in a direction she’s never before traveled. A direction that ultimately puts her life in jeopardy.

In EXCUSE ME, MISS hurtling events and richly drawn characters collide in a sexy story of betrayal, the desire for loyalty, and the consequences of unfaithfulness. One woman’s determination to uncover the truth for badly broken wives instead unleashes a host of personal dilemmas, and in the end the truths she discovers are mostly about herself.

One Quick Kiss (Sexy Short Stories) - 99 cents

One Quick Kiss

A collection of short stories about sex, love, and every emotion in between. From the light and whimsical, to the highly charged and erotic, this collection offers something for everyone who has ever been under the intoxicating spell of a relationship and desirous of…ONE QUICK KISS

On the eve of her wedding anniversary the wife in COTTON COMES TO NINA has but one wish for a present. She wishes the calendar would simply skip the date. But how does she explain this to her eager husband? 

Boxing is known as the Sweet Science. A brutal sport that requires the extreme sacrifice and commitment of its combatants. Rule number one: no sex before a big fight. For the two lovers at the heart of G.O.A.T., getting beyond rule number one might be as difficult as the coming fight itself.

The wife is the last to know. Discovering that her husband has been unfaithful is surely a terrible shock for the devoted wife and mother of IN THE DARK. But an even greater shock than that is still to come.

I am my brother’s keeper. So many things come to mind with thoughts of brotherhood. Camaraderie, fellowship, looking out for the wellbeing of another. The brother in FLIMSY AND RAGGEDY wonders if lusting after his brother’s girlfriend can be added to the list.

This collection also includes an excerpt from the romantic suspense novella, EXCUSE ME MISS and its forthcoming follow-up, MODESTY.

Distracted (Thriller)
Excuse Me, Miss (EMM #1)
Modesty (EMM #2)
One Quick Kiss (Sexy Short Stories)
Distinguished Scribe
kathylcsw
0 Kudos

Re: Intriguing Romantic Suspense Reads

Excuse Me, Miss sounded good so I just bought it. I simply cannot resist any decent sounding .99 book! It is almost like they are free because hey they are less than a dollar!

Frequent Contributor
PhillipThomasDuck
0 Kudos

Thanks for the purchase, Kathy!  I hope you enjoy :-) The second in the series will actually be released in a day or two...MODESTY.  If you feel like checking out the first couple chapters, click here ...

http://excusememissptd.blogspot.com/p/modesty-chapter-1-2.html

Distracted (Thriller)
Excuse Me, Miss (EMM #1)
Modesty (EMM #2)
Frequent Contributor
tgibbs
0 Kudos

Best of luck with your new books.  They both sound interesting. I do love a good Romantic Suspense.... Tammie

Island of Secrets 

A Time Travel,

A Love Story Filled with Suspense,

A Mystery that will Keep you Guessing Til the End...

What would you do if you received a note of warning date hundreds of years before you were born? What if it was addressed to you?

Tammie Clarke Gibbs
Author

ISLAND OF SECRETS
A Time Travel
A Love Story filled with Suspense
A Mystery that will keep you guessing til the end...

COUNTERFEIT KISSES
He's undercover, she's on a quest for revenge...
Historical Romantic Suspense

8 Hours to Jump Start Your Career: A Step-by-Step Guide for Self-Published Authors
Forget about spending 8 hours a day promoting your books...
Frequent Contributor
PhillipThomasDuck
0 Kudos

Thank you, Tammi! I have also just put out the second in the Excuse Me, Miss Series...titled MODESTY!

Modesty 

Eight calls…

From an unfamiliar number…

For rape survivor and “infidelity photographer”, Terri Welker, the question is far greater than should she answer. The question is: What should she do now that she has been found? Run again? Or stay and fight for the new life she has created photographing cheating spouses for James Boston Investigations?

The breathtaking continuation of the Excuse Me, Miss Series

***CAN ALSO BE READ AS A STANDALONE***

Good luck with Island of Secrets, as well!  It, too, looks like an interesting read!

Distracted (Thriller)
Excuse Me, Miss (EMM #1)
Modesty (EMM #2)
Frequent Contributor
tgibbs
0 Kudos

You have got some AWESOME Cover Art.... Thanks for mentioning the other book to can't wait to read more of  it.. So many books soooo little time.  Have you found that when you are supposed to be writing or revising etc. you find the MOST interesting books to distract you? Sheesh....my beta reader is cracking the whip and all I want to do is crawl in a corner with my ereader and read....LOL...

Island of Secrets 

A Time Travel,

A Love Story Filled with Suspense,

A Mystery that will Keep you Guessing Til the End...

What would you do if you received a note of warning date hundreds of years before you were born? What if it was addressed to you?

Tammie Clarke Gibbs
Author

ISLAND OF SECRETS
A Time Travel
A Love Story filled with Suspense
A Mystery that will keep you guessing til the end...

COUNTERFEIT KISSES
He's undercover, she's on a quest for revenge...
Historical Romantic Suspense

8 Hours to Jump Start Your Career: A Step-by-Step Guide for Self-Published Authors
Forget about spending 8 hours a day promoting your books...
Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage
0 Kudos

Hi Phillip ThomasD

Love your novels, and your blog, Excuse me, Miss.

I have three novels on your blog, and have given some away from the site.  So thank you from all of us romantic suspense authors and readers.

Midnight Reflections  -  99 cents - romantic suspense

Frequent Contributor
PhillipThomasDuck
0 Kudos

Thank you Pam!  Yes, I do have your books on my blog :-)  It's wonderful being able to help other authors receive some attention for their great books!  I appreciate you working with me:-) Best of luck with everything!

Distracted (Thriller)
Excuse Me, Miss (EMM #1)
Modesty (EMM #2)
Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage
0 Kudos

Hi again, wanted to give the blog site that Phillip ThomasD set up.  It was, with doubt, a lot of work.

Url to Excuse me, Miss site:   http://excusememissptd.blogspot.com/p/99-cent-ebooks.html

The novels are 99 cents.  Many of the novels are here on B&N for the Nook, as well as the Kindle.

Midnight Reflections  99 cents