New User
Brandim311
0 Kudos

LendMe Sharing

Is there anyone interested in sharing books via LendMe?

With looking at the books available for LendMe, I have the following authors.

Laurell K Hamilton ( the entire Anita Blake Series )

Maya Banks ( most of her books including the Sweet Series )

Maggie Stiefvater ( Shiver )

Shelly Laurenston ( all of ebooks from BN )

Anna McKenna ( Blackmailed & Make Mine Midnight )

Shannon McKenna ( Behind Closed Doors & Standing in the Shadows )

Melissa Schroeder ( Harmless series & Calculated Seduction )

Let me know... I'm interested in suggestions of other authors to read, also. 

Contributor
klauver
0 Kudos

Re: LendMe Sharing

I joined a public group located at http://booksfornooks.com/ try it out.

Inspired Correspondent
Phigment
0 Kudos

klauver wrote:

I joined a public group located at http://booksfornooks.com/ try it out.

You know I did chek out that site, i have to admit, it is an interesting idea and the nice thing is it would be nook specific. It's kinda like a nook public library.

Inspired Bibliophile
FrogAlum
0 Kudos

It really isn't bad, it would be better with sort options and the ability to search for only available eBooks.

I did notice a lot of the books were the free eBooks...

New User
Brandim311
0 Kudos

I dont have a nook, can I still do it?

Inspired Correspondent
Phigment
0 Kudos

Brandim311 wrote:

I dont have a nook, can I still do it?

Good question... I would guess if you set up a B&N account, and bought the ebooks (lendable kind) then I think you can do it. Using the ereader to read it with. I havn't tried that, since I have a nook, and the only people I know who have a nook are my daughter and son-in-law, and we don't read same types of books.

Contributor
klauver
0 Kudos

If you download the free B&N eBook reader S/W to your PC/iPod etc. you can use this site.

New User
Kaliflower
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have some Shelly Laurenston, Kristan Higgins, G.A. Aiken, Lora Leigh, Charlaine Harris, Mary Hughes, Kelley Armstrong, Joey W. Hill, Laurell K. Hamilton, and Lisa Kleypas. Let me know if you are interested in getting the names of specific titles.

New User
Anjellica
0 Kudos

Hi, I currently have all of the undead and unwed series, except for the 1st one,  I was looking for someone who would want to lend me some of the Anita Blake series... I haven't read any of them yet but they are all on my wishlist! I am also finishing the newest Vampire Acadamy book.. Spiritbound.. thank you

New User
Anjellica
0 Kudos

Do you have the newest Sookie Stackhouse? I have the entire Undead and Unwed series, minus the first one if you would be interested.

Contributor
kiwismom
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Do you happen to have Bittenby Kelley Armstrong?  I would love to read that.

Kaliflower wrote:

Hi,

I have some Shelly Laurenston, Kristan Higgins, G.A. Aiken, Lora Leigh, Charlaine Harris, Mary Hughes, Kelley Armstrong, Joey W. Hill, Laurell K. Hamilton, and Lisa Kleypas. Let me know if you are interested in getting the names of specific titles.

Inspired Correspondent
PepaLou
0 Kudos

Anjellica wrote:

Do you have the newest Sookie Stackhouse? I have the entire Undead and Unwed series, minus the first one if you would be interested.

I have the latest Sookie Stackhouse and the collection of short sookie stories (A Touch of Dead).

Brasil #1
Proud owner of "COUNT NOOKULA"!
Stop adding more crap to my nook! If I wanted a do it all POS, I would have bought an Ipad!
New User
pixiedust019511
0 Kudos

Do you have any Linda Lael Miller

New User
Missty
0 Kudos

I'd love to share my books with others and be able to take out loans.

I've got a wide variety of ebooks too.  I'll have to make a list since I don't know all of them off hand

Contributor
jcbowen
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I have everything by Lorelei James and a lot of Maya Banks, some Tymber Dalton and a few others if you're interested.

New User
nyt_angel1
0 Kudos

I just got my Nook yesterday and am lookin for "friends" to share/lend books with....I'm loving it so far and what I read is Christine Feehan, Laura K Hamilton, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Maggie Shayne...the paranormal romance...not real sure how this works but....I've found out that 2 people on my FB account have nook and can "borrow" that way...my email is nyt_angel1@yahoo.com

New User
jennfren
0 Kudos

I am wondering if anyone knows how to unlend a book.  I lent a book to my work email address and it never showed up where I could access it & now I can't read it on my nook because it shows it as lent.  Please help!

Distinguished Correspondent
scotta316
0 Kudos

Once you try to lend a book, it's inaccessible to you for seven days, even if the person you sent it to never takes it.

Reader 2
Poeticcjustice
0 Kudos

Can you lend me the Melissa Schroeder harmless series you can send it to poeticc.justice@gmail.com Thanks
Inspired Wordsmith
BrandieC

@Poeticcjustice:

I see you're a new user, so welcome to the board!

You will see that the last post before yours on this thread is over a year old, so you are unlikely to get any response to your post.  You may want to start your own thread, asking if anyone is willing to lend this particular series to you.  If you do, here are a couple of suggestions about posting on the board:

1.  If you are responding to a particular post, address your post to that user by name,  as I have done here (e.g., @Poeticcjustice).  As it stands now, it is impossible for someone to figure out who you're talking to without reading the entire thread to see who had this particular series.

2.  Never post your e-mail address on the board.  Once you have established contact with another user on the board, you can send a private message ("PM") to their user name, giving them your e-mail address.

Happy reading!