Re: Pubit Authors you recommend...

[ Edited ]

This was a good one.

The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton

Contributor
CherylBradshaw
0 Kudos

Black Diamond Death  I was going to recommend Victorine Lieske as well :smileyhappy: she has a new book coming out (possibly this weekend), and it's called The Overtaking.  Not sure how much she will price it, but her other one was only .99.  So look for that one any day now :smileyhappy:

Author, Black Diamond Death

Twitter: @cherylbradshaw
Frequent Contributor
SorrowHeart
0 Kudos

The Vital Principle 

Amy Corwin -- 99 cents

Historical Mystery (with a touch of Romance)

Set in England during the Regency Period.  (Or somewhere in the near vicinity.)  An "inquiry agent" investigates a murder that took place during a seance.  And the woman who conducted the seance is one of the suspects.  Well written.  Enjoyable cast of characters.

We Interrupt This Date  

- By LC Evans

Women's Fiction with a touch of Romance A recently divorced woman tries to get her life back on track while juggling various family members who think she exists for their convenience. Funny. Well-written. And only 99 cents.

Wordsmith
darkangel_1988
Author
BearMountainBooks-Maria
0 Kudos

I read and enjoyed:

Take the Monkeys and Run  

kind of chick-lit, humor, mystery.  Fun  read!

Then in a completely different category, I read:

The Heretic (A Templar Chronicles urban fantasy adventure)    VERY fun thriller.  Excellent read.

I also liked some of Frank Tuttle's work, but I couldn't find the one book; he has some others out here on B&N but I don't think they are from the series I read.   Just gives me more to read...!

Maria

Maria Schneider - My Nook Books
New User
TheSeraphinium
0 Kudos

The Seraphinium: Book I The Merchant and the Menace.

If you like Eddings, Tolkien and Lewis. If you like old school fantasy filled with a vast, connected world. If you like a world replete with ancient myth and fable. If you like complex relationships and things not always being what they seem. If you like female characters as complex and essential to the plot line as the male characters. If you like honor, betrayal, fear, reprisals, subterfuge and surprise. You WILL like The Seraphinium. Buy it today at;

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/the-seraphinium?store=ebook

Contributor
KarenBerner
0 Kudos

I second Take the Monkeys and Run  by Karen Cantwell. It was a light, fun read. Perfect for summer.

Karen Wojcik Berner
www.karenberner.com
Correspondent
ShazInNV
0 Kudos

Whitecat5000 wrote:

There are two ebook out by Nicky Charles.  They're urban paranormal romance.  They are both free and I would definitely recommend them.  The third one will be coming out in about a year, give or take. 

The Keeping

The Mating

The Finding is the third book in this series and is available now - free at B&N and Smashwords. 

She's taking a break and may start a fourth book this summer is the last I heard.