Swatt
0 Kudos

Sharing books using your nook

How to share books on nook?

Frequent Contributor
Jadescythe
0 Kudos

Re: Sharing books using your nook

If the book is one of the Lend Me books - you can share that way - but you would need to read the specs on the Lend Me feature - I've heard you can only Lend a book once with that feature.

Also you could register more than 1 Nook to your account and Share that way any book you purchase would then download to both Nooks

Only other option - not sure many people do this - personally I wouldn't - you share your books by downloading the file to another Nook then entering your credit card number on the other Nook to open the book -

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

Re: Sharing books using your nook

Jadescythe wrote:

If the book is one of the Lend Me books - you can share that way - but you would need to read the specs on the Lend Me feature - I've heard you can only Lend a book once with that feature.

Also you could register more than 1 Nook to your account and Share that way any book you purchase would then download to both Nooks

Only other option - not sure many people do this - personally I wouldn't - you share your books by downloading the file to another Nook then entering your credit card number on the other Nook to open the book -

You only have to enter the credit card information the first time the friend opens a book from you.  The Nook stores the encryption key at that point, it does not store the actual credit card number.  After that one time, unless you change your credit card, any books you share should open with no problem.  But, I'd still on do it with close friends or family I trust.  Bu