Reader
PinwheelBooks
0 Kudos

The Crazy, Little ABC Book

Dear Nook fans,

I hope I can interest some of you in my tiny little publishing house's new book titled

The Crazy, Little ABC Book.

I'm a mom of five and have decided to start a publishing house for kids' books. This one was my first attempt, and it was quite an adventure to figure out how to get it formatted for the Nook. 

I appreciate ANY feedback!

Pinwheel Books

Inspired Wordsmith
Colleen_Rose
0 Kudos

Re: The Crazy, Little ABC Book

I am always on the lookout for kids books.  i appreciate that you made it available for nook classic.  Thank. :smileyhappy:

Colleen

Optimist: Someone who isn't sure whether life is a tragedy or a comedy but is tickled silly just to be in the play. ~Robert Brault
Frequent Contributor
mrskatylady
0 Kudos

I've added it to my wishlist for now.  I'm teaching my son the ABC's right now so this will be great.  I've got to wait to purchase it though because I accidentally dropped my Nook classic in boiling water when I was cooking.  I ordered a refurbished one and am waiting for it to come in.  This time my Nook is banned from the kitchen!

Reader
PinwheelBooks
0 Kudos

Hi there,

So sorry to hear about you boiling water accident! I had the same thing happen with an iphone! if you would like to give me your e-mail address (you can write to me at pinwheelbooks@me.com) I would be happy to send you a PDF copy of the book interior so you can see if your son would like it. I'd ask as a favor in exchange whether you'd be able to leave a review of the book on Amazon and B&N?

Thanks for your interest!

Frequent Contributor
mrskatylady
0 Kudos

Thanks so much.  Of course, I'll leave a review!  Off to email you now.

Distinguished Correspondent
rerose1975
0 Kudos

Got it and it looks great.  My 4yo loves it!

R

Inspired Wordsmith
Colleen_Rose
0 Kudos

My 6 y/o really liked it. I liked that it wasn't sing-songy. I liked the free-verse feel of it.  Good job!

Colleen

Optimist: Someone who isn't sure whether life is a tragedy or a comedy but is tickled silly just to be in the play. ~Robert Brault