Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage

The Necromancer - for your consideration

Hi Everyone,

Here's my new novel The Necromancer.

Synopsis:

Michelle was brutally attacked while on a business trip in Las Vegas. The police didn't believe her and thought she must have lured a man up to her locked hotel room for a little sexual adventure, which went dangerously out of control.

Omar Satinov, the Necromancer, has become a secret, whispered legend across several continents. His lure is a mystical religion based upon Witchcraft; his hook, the natural herbal products that addict his followers. But does he really have supernatural powers, as many of his disciples believe?

Michelle perceived a kind of magic when she met Omar, dazzled by the handsome, charismatic, wealthy older man. Older men seem safer, less likely to become ardently aggressive in a bout of excess testosterone. Michelle sustained visible scars from the terrifying and almost lethal attack, but the scars on the inside motivated the move from her home in California to Hawaii.

Now she has a successful career and she figures abstinence is an acceptable, if lonely, way to live. Michelle decides that an affair with Omar might cure her of the humiliating, embarrassing, and uncontrollable anxiety attacks which plague her whenever she finds herself alone with a man.

How could she know that she made the worst possible choice?

The Necromancer 

Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage
0 Kudos

Re: The Necromancer - for your consideration

To celebrate The Necromancer

My novel The Living Image is on sale at .99 cents

The Living Image  

Enjoy!!!

Pam

Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage
0 Kudos

Re: The Necromancer - sale 99 cents

I've put The Necromancer on sale for 99 cents since my new novel, Midnight Reflections, came out on B&N.  Hope you all will enjoy.

The Necromancer  

Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage
0 Kudos

Got really good reviews for The Living Image  

Also on sale for 99 cents

-------------------------------

Huntress Book Reviews:

"[The Living Image] is an exciting and detailed thriller story which simply oozes with suspense and greedy characters! I especially like how P. M. Richter eneded the story. If you like the movies "The Fugitive", "The Pelican Brief", or "The Client" then this story is for you!" -- Huntress Book Reviews
---------------------------------------

Affaire de Coeur Magazine:

"THE LIVING IMAGE takes us on a dangerous and unforgettable journey into the frightening reality of the unexpected--a novel of conspiracy, betrayal, survival, and deep abiding love. A page turner that draws the mettle of the story to a satisfying conclusion, and proves that when you think you have reached your darkest hour, the brightest of your dreams can come true........" -- Betty Wiechert, former reviewer for Affaire de Coeur magazine
---------------------------------------

BookNook Reviews:

"WOW!! This one I could not put down!! To go to a tanning salon for a little color and come home with a clone! A living image of yourself, only better. How disconcerting! The clone is to be a better offshoot of the human race. The intrigues of three major intelligence agencies to reach that prize are fun to watch as the two "foxes" continually outfox the hounds. Since life is the prize if the girls win, there is much at stake. A definate must read." -- Laurie L. Gruber, BookNook Reviews

Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage
0 Kudos

So happy about this 5 star review for The Necromancer:

Great Read

Enjoyed every moment reading this book. Kept me up until 5 am for 3 nights running. All the characters are well developed, the story moves so fast and smoothly there was no place to stop, nor did I want to. Looking forward to reading her other books.

Thank you geatdanemomDT (If you see this I sent you a PM - click the envelope on top)

It means so much for authors to get reviews from our readers. 

The Necromancer  sale 99 cents  - paranormal suspense 
The Living Image   sale 99 cents  - sf suspense
Midnight Reflections  $2.99 - romantic suspense 
New User
StatenIslandNookie
0 Kudos

thank you so much for a non-romance, albiet romance novel! I do not favor typical romance novels at all but this seems to have an intrigue and mystery, I'll check it out.  Thanks!

Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage
0 Kudos

Hi StatenIslandNo,

Thanks for checking. 

This is a paranormal novel.  The main character has to overcome the psychological effects of a terrible incident.  That involves learning to trust men again.  So there is a romance that's very necessary for her recovery.

Midnight Reflections is a classic contempoary romance.  But it too has a subplot.  I think readers expect more than just formula in their romances now.  They want a real story. 

Hope you will enjoy.

The Necromancer - 99 cents

The Living Image  - 99 cents

Midnight Reflections     

Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage
0 Kudos

This review made my day.  It's from an Amazon reader:

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Necromancer (Kindle Edition)

This book is a must read! I read it in less than two days. The concept/plot is very original. Never a dull moment, excellent plotting, good character development, a few surprises here and there, totally absorbing, and a very fast read. There is some suspense, romance, and action here, too. I think it would make a terrific movie. Now, you do need to get past the detailed description of an icky insect or two, but it's worth it. And, in the first quarter of the book, you might wonder why Michelle doesn't see what everyone else is seeing/feeling, but this is soon addressed as the story continues.

I discovered this author's books on a Kindleboard's post, and had already read and liked her other book, Midnight Reflections. I wasn't sure The Necromancer would be the type of paranormal I usually enjoy due to the darker themes, but I am so glad I gave it a chance. I could tell that much research went into this story as well. I already have another one of her books, The Living Image, on my kindle, and will be reading that very soon. I will read anything this author releases as she is now one of my favorite authors. One of the things I enjoy about this author's writing is that her character's reactions to things are far more realistic, to me, than in many other books (commercial and indie). I also think she has a real knack for providing "explanations" for things I wonder about while reading...as if she is anticipating the reader's reactions or questions.

Read this book. It is original, scary, capitvating, fun, and well-written.

The Necromancer  still $.99 cents 

Frequent Contributor
CasperAZ
0 Kudos

I love scary books, so, I appreciate your recommendation. :smileyhappy:

"The NOOKcolor Aficionado"
Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage
0 Kudos

Thanks CasperAZ,

Hope you enjoy!

Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage
0 Kudos

The Necromancer 

So many people have commented on the cover image.  I got it at Istockphotos.  It was so perfect it blew me away.  In the prologue of the novel, Omar, the Necromancer, is looking into the magic crystal ball.  Michelle, tall, with black hair--just like in the picture--sees the crystal ball in the last chapter of the novel.  The full moon is important for Wiccan ceremonies.  And it looks like she is going through a doorway, which shows the changes she goes through in the novel.

I hope you will enjoy it.

Midnight Reflections - romantic suspense 99 cents  

The Living Image  - sf thriller 99 cents

Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage
0 Kudos

This one, The Necromancer, is outselling my other two novels about 3 to 1.

I don't know if it's the cover picture, or the genre, but thanks to those who gave it a try.

All three novels are over 400 pages.  Each is on sale for $0.99 cents

The Necromancer      Paranormal scary fun

The Living Image       Thriller

Midnight Reflections  Romantic Suspense

Correspondent
Alanakat
0 Kudos

This book sounds interesting. Once I have some money I'll get it!

Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage

Hi Alanakat,

Thank you.  Will look forward to hearing what you think.

I sent you something yesterday by postal service.

Pam

All three novels on sale for $0.99 cents

The Necromancer  

The Living Image  

Midnight Reflections  

Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage
0 Kudos

Re: The Necromancer - read the first ch on your pc now

If you want to read the first chapter of 'THE NECROMANCER' on your pc right now for free, just click here.

http://necromancerebook.wordpress.com/

Happy Reading 

(All on sale for $0.99 cents - all over 400 pages)

The Necromancer  - paranormal, scary fun, witches, hexes, animal familiars

The Living Image  - thriller, clones, twins, spies

Midnight Reflections - romantic suspense - and murder

Correspondent
Alanakat
0 Kudos

are you books in normal format?  I just wondered because I was going to try to check out your book from the library if I didn't get my replacement nook, (which I had to get another one) but I don't know if my library has it or could order it.

Is that something that you have yet or not?

Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage
0 Kudos

Hi Alanakat,

The Necromancer is in epub form for Nook.  It's also on Amazon in HTML download format.  Publishing a paperback is expensive and I haven't done that yet, so it's not in a library.

Sorry about your Nook - hope you get the second replacement soon.  I can't imagine living without an ereader now.  I'm totally addicted.

Best wishes

Pam

Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage
0 Kudos

The Necromancer is still on sale so I hope you'll all try it for $0.99 cents. 

Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage
0 Kudos

If you want to read the first chapter of 'THE NECROMANCER' on your pc right now for free, just click here. There is no advertising on the site except the address to the B&N and Amazon sites for the novel.

http://necromancerebook.wordpress.com/

Happy reading to all.

Pam

Inspired Contributor
pam-livingimage
0 Kudos

This made me laugh.  From one of the reviews:

"While it was all enjoyable, the last quarter or so was the absolute best. I don't want to give too much of the plot away, but parts of it had me laughing out loud even during the action/serious parts in that several of the characters were running around trying to "fix" everything, and the situation reminded me of the ScoobyDoo cartoons from my youth, and in a very good way."

All three novels are over 400 pages.  Each is on sale for $0.99 cents

The Necromancer      Paranormal, scary fun

The Living Image       Thriller - clones spies

Midnight Reflections  Romantic Suspense and murder