New User
CarlAshmore
0 Kudos

'The Time Hunters' - a book for children of all ages...

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

May I be so bold as to invite you all to check out my novel :

• The Time Hunters
  •  

Here's the synopsis:

Becky is a typical thirteen year old girl. She likes Facebook, gossiping and plenty of sleep. So when she and her brother Joe are invited to stay with their 'loony' Uncle Percy at his stately home, she thinks it’ll be the worst summer ever. What she doesn't realise is that Bowen Hall is also home to a baby Triceratops, two Sabre-tooth tigers and the mythic hero, Will Scarlet...

'The Time Hunters' is a thrilling adventure that takes Becky, Joe, Uncle Percy and Will on a quest through time to find the legendary Golden Fleece.

The Clock is ticking....

REVIEWS:

'I really enjoyed reading THE TIME HUNTERS. You start off the action with a bang, drawing the reader in right away. Your writing is strong, and in places has a classic feel....It has terrific potential.'
    HARPER COLLINS

This is a wonderful adventure. It has the magic of Lewis Carroll and Kenneth Grahame, the inventiveness of Roald Dahl and the writing skill of Rudyard Kipling in my opinion. It is the natural successor to Harry Potter. Brilliant!

Anyway, I'm new here and have never sold on Nook before so I hope to meet many of you around the forums.

Cheers

Carl

'The Time Hunters' is the natural successor to Harry Potter' - an authonomy reviewer

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Time-Hunters/Carl-Ashmore/e/2940011139185/?itm=5&USRI=the+time+hunters

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/26063
    Inspired Wordsmith
    Colleen_Rose
    0 Kudos

Re: 'The Time Hunters' - a book for children of all ages...

Sounds good. I just purchased it to add to my shelf for my kids. My six year old is really getting into have "big kid" books being read aloud to her.  Nothing makes me happier than hearing her say "one more chapter, please!". 

Colleen

Optimist: Someone who isn't sure whether life is a tragedy or a comedy but is tickled silly just to be in the play. ~Robert Brault
    Correspondent
    ChipPM
    0 Kudos

I have to confess that I search Amazon-even the Kindle discussion boards for books.(Along with other places too--REALLY!)

I bought The Time Hunters last week for Nook on the recommendations of  Kindle board users.

I see that you have another book for the Kindle--The Night They Nicked Saint Nick, but have not found it anywhere else for Nook/epub. Any chance of that being available soon?

It got a great review from an  Amazon reader.

New User
    CarlAshmore
    0 Kudos

Hi chip. 'The Night They Nick Saint Nick' may well appear in time for Christmas.

Thank you so much for your support :smileyhappy:

I've also got another book coming out soon called 'Bernard and the Bibble' and I'm writing the Time hunters sequel.

Cheers,

carl

x

'The Time Hunters' is the natural successor to Harry Potter' - an authonomy reviewer

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Time-Hunters/Carl-Ashmore/e/2940011139185/?itm=5&USRI=the+time+hunters

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/26063
    Correspondent
    ChipPM
    0 Kudos

Thanks. I'll be looking forward to your new books. Don't forget the Nook when you publish.

I guess I can wait until Christmas to read a Christmas themed book.:smileywink:

Author
    LCEvans
    0 Kudos

I'm currently reading it. I'm always looking for affordable ebooks for the Boy and I usually check them out first to make sure it's okay for him to read. So far it's really good. There's a nice mystery to solve and the time travel is a fun background that kids should enjoy. 

L.C. Evans

We Interrupt This Date 

The Witness Wore Blood Bay 

Jobless Recovery 

Night Camp