Contributor
NannersNR

Re: What is everyone reading?

I'm on a nonfiction kick right now...reading Descartees Bones, Road to Quoz and several others.

Last week I read Sheri Tepper's Family Tree and Companions.  Next week...who knows?!

Nan

Frequent Contributor
crafty4life

I have been reading Angelology for a little while, taking my time with it.  What an amazing read. It is a different genre than I typically follow - but Wow, am I glad I tried it.  I had picked it up at the $9.99 price point.  I had read some reviews where it talked about the ending of the book drifting away, but I did not feel that way at all. I actually enjoyed the build up, and twists at the end of the book-I was very very happy with this book and will probably read it again down the line a few years.

Angelology 

In the spirit of something new I have purchased The Passage, and have started reading that.  It is getting very good!  The Nook is really making me reach out and try a few new types of books.

The Passage 

Frequent Contributor
GonnaTri
0 Kudos

I just finished Steinbrenner a couple of days before he passed away.  I really enjoyed it.

New User
skottiesgerl
0 Kudos

a little embarassed.... call it a midlife crisis but been reading some Claire thompson...... the best one yet is "Obsessed".  Love the ending.. so not into this kind of thingand thank god for ebooks... now I don't have to be embarassed to bring it to the counter for purchase:smileytongue:

AlanNJ
Topics: 64
Kudos: 1,518
Solutions: 0
0 Kudos

Currently reading the 3rd Joe Pitt book:

Half the Blood of Brooklyn (Joe Pitt Series #3)

►Without order there is chaos◄
Frequent Contributor
Suyai
0 Kudos

I just finished:

The Demon's Covenant (Demon's Lexicon Trilogy Series #2)

and have started reading:

Wizard Squared  

&

Feed

Scribe
JdiennoPSU
0 Kudos

Suyai wrote:

I just finished:

The Demon's Covenant (Demon's Lexicon Trilogy Series #2)

and have started reading:

Wizard Squared  

&

Feed

Please let me know how feed is!

- JJ

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

FACT: Childhood cancers are the #1 disease killer in children - more than asthma, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, and pediatric AIDS combined.
Correspondent
EffieTX
0 Kudos

I am currently reading

Watermark 

I am really enjoying this book.  Its entertaining, and I am also learning some history!

Frequent Contributor
GonnaTri
0 Kudos

I just finished Deep Shadow by Randy Wayne White and I couldn't put it down.  I actually just did a search at the library for Florida Keys because I was looking for a tropical mystery and I came up with this book and it was actually very entertaining.

Reader 4
Sandy_D
0 Kudos

I just finished Paradise Park by Allegra Goodman. I loved this book!!! It is about a woman's search for God and for herself over 20 years beginning in the 1970's. She travels to Hawaii in the beginning with a bf and since I just love Hawaii I really enjoyed all the adventures there. Anyone who has ever struggled to find God and find where they fit in will totally relate to this book and love it. I highly recommend it.