Contributor
Davito
0 Kudos

What is your erotic fantasy?

Is your erotic fantasy seducing other mens wives?

Or a wife seduced by stranger(s)?

If so, my new series "Tenth Commandment - coveting other mens wives" might be to your liking. There are currently seven e-books published with this theme, feedback and purchases have been very positive. These are not just 'slam-bang, thank you maam' stories. Great care is taken in developing characters, story and the sex is graphic. My target audience is the connoisseur of erotica.

The latest, "Tease and Seduce" is about a wife who enjoys teasing other men with no intention of going further. But when she crosses paths with an anti-hero (who may be a charming sociopath) and who knows how to get what he wants, fantasies become real. This one even has a bit of romance and even a happy ending, as do all my books..

Readers familiar with Kansas City or Sprint Corp will find this especially interesting.
- DL Davito

Tease and Seduce  

Distinguished Bibliophile
MacMcK1957

Re: What is your erotic fantasy?

What is your erotic fantasy?

Well, there are these nurses, see, and they've been working for months without a break, and really need some time off...

What?  Oh, never mind.

Contributor
Davito
0 Kudos

Yummmmmm.... Nurses! 

Distinguished Correspondent
taltosPT
0 Kudos

I have this thing about a librarian who looks like Grace Park. She believes in corporal punishment for those who are late returning library books. I have 3 that are a month over due. Whatever will she do to me?:smileywink:

Contributor
Davito
0 Kudos

Seducing another man's wife was deemed so important that a whole Commandment (10th) was written in stone as a major no-no.  There is nothing more thrilling than tasting the forbidden fruit of a beautiful housewife.  Except maybe the feeling a wife has when sharing secret lust with a strange man.  

My latest novella in this series follows a wife who loves to tease men, with no intention of ever being unfaithful.  
Enter an anti-hero who knows how to get what he wants, and is not adverse to sharing.  

Tease and Seduce  

I have reduced the price to the lowest the publishers will allow (.99c) for this month only.  Would appreciate any feedback you would like to give:  dldavito@gmail.com