Frequent Contributor
tgibbs
0 Kudos

Re: What would you do on an ISLAND OF SECRETS?

Thank you!  I don't have a release date on THE COUNTERFEIT yet, but here is a short blurb about it. I'll be sure and drop in when it's available and let you know. :smileyhappy:T

Historcial Romanctic Suspense

Sometimes the Road to Justice is filled with Compromise…

Jeremy Loud is good at what he does.

As a Secret Service Operative he’s quick on his feet and a master of his emotions.

Then, he wakes up naked, disoriented and in physical pain to find a mysterious woman busy at his stove. His first mistake is assuming she’s a barmaid. His biggest mistake is underestimating her ability to get into trouble. Soon he realizes his assignment to infiltrate and bring to justice the infamous Quincy Davenport and his band of counterfeiters might be easier than keeping one strong-willed and beautiful redhead out of trouble.

Magen MacGuire is determined to find the man responsible for her father’s death and make him pay.

Then, her plans go awry and a case of mistaken identity leads her to the last thing she expects; a mysterious stranger she could easily fall in love with. She makes a choice to right a wrong, but in her case doing the right thing isn’t viewed as proper and gets them both into even more trouble.

The odds are against them, but can they find the love of a lifetime before their secrets are exposed and if they do can they overcome the lies?

Tammie Clarke Gibbs
Author

ISLAND OF SECRETS
A Time Travel
A Love Story filled with Suspense
A Mystery that will keep you guessing til the end...

COUNTERFEIT KISSES
He's undercover, she's on a quest for revenge...
Historical Romantic Suspense

8 Hours to Jump Start Your Career: A Step-by-Step Guide for Self-Published Authors
Forget about spending 8 hours a day promoting your books...
Correspondent
seasanddollar
0 Kudos

tgibbs wrote:

Thank you!  I don't have a release date on THE COUNTERFEIT yet, but here is a short blurb about it. I'll be sure and drop in when it's available and let you know. :smileyhappy:T

Historcial Romanctic Suspense

Sometimes the Road to Justice is filled with Compromise…

Jeremy Loud is good at what he does.

As a Secret Service Operative he’s quick on his feet and a master of his emotions.

Then, he wakes up naked, disoriented and in physical pain to find a mysterious woman busy at his stove. His first mistake is assuming she’s a barmaid. His biggest mistake is underestimating her ability to get into trouble. Soon he realizes his assignment to infiltrate and bring to justice the infamous Quincy Davenport and his band of counterfeiters might be easier than keeping one strong-willed and beautiful redhead out of trouble.

Magen MacGuire is determined to find the man responsible for her father’s death and make him pay.

Then, her plans go awry and a case of mistaken identity leads her to the last thing she expects; a mysterious stranger she could easily fall in love with. She makes a choice to right a wrong, but in her case doing the right thing isn’t viewed as proper and gets them both into even more trouble.

The odds are against them, but can they find the love of a lifetime before their secrets are exposed and if they do can they overcome the lies?

Sounds like a great one also! When that is released I definitely will be adding that one to my Nook also.  

Frequent Contributor
tgibbs
0 Kudos

That's awesome to hear. I really don't know how readers will react to my next book not being a time travel, but I think that those who read time travels and gothics are readers across the board and read in a multitude of categories.

Just thought I'd share what a great day I had over at the "Other Place" yesterday and into this morning things continue to be great.  I received some of the highest rankings yet for ISLAND OF SECRETS...

As of 5:48 this morning...Yes! I was Up!!!!
 Bestsellers Rank: #1,140 Paid in K S 
#6 in Books > Romance > Gothic
#15 in Books > Romance > Time Travel
#59 in Books > Romance > Historical

I still can't figure out why it does so well over there and only fair here ????  There really are such great people here at BN.  I've made some really good reader friends here.

Tammie Clarke Gibbs
Author

ISLAND OF SECRETS
A Time Travel

COUNTERFEIT KISSES

8 Hours to Jump Start Your Career: A Step-by-Step Guide for Self-Published Authors
Frequent Contributor
tgibbs
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Island of Secrets  

Just wanted to say a huge THANKS to all of my Nook Readers!  It's a bit harder to connect with all of you, but you are always on my mind....LOL..

Wanted to share some of the ways you can connect with me for information on my New Releases, Contests, and other interesting tid-bits!  I'm always happy to hear from you be it good, bad or suggestions for me. 

Please feel free to email me at tammiecgibbs@yahoo.com.

My Blog http://authortammieclarkegibbs.blogspot.com/  Come Along and let's do some "Daydreaming"

My Website: http://www.tammieclarkegibbs.com

Follow me on Twitter: @tammiegibbs

My Facebook Fan Page https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Tammie-Clarke-Gibbs/131595096897070?sk=wall 

My New Time Travel Romance  Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000197049979#!/pages/Time-Travel-Romance/271755909508383

You Tube Book Trailer for ISLAND OF SECRETS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1QazpO6aZU

Thanks again and Happy Reading,

Tammie

Tammie Clarke Gibbs
Author

ISLAND OF SECRETS
A Time Travel

COUNTERFEIT KISSES