Contributor
sgraffwriter
0 Kudos

YOUNG ADULT FICTION WRITERS: POST HERE

Teenage lovers adrift in a dark, flooded world.  Shadowy hunters closing in.

RIVER DAWN, a novel by Stephen Graff  

Contributor
diddleydoodle
0 Kudos

Re: YOUNG ADULT FICTION WRITERS: POST HERE

Hello! My name is A.D. Duling...I am the author of The Anna Kippling Series- Book one- The Key, Book Two- The Tokens & One of Them One of Them My Blurb: Vampires & Werewolves....we know about them, read about them....but do they really exist? Evie Patterson has found out they really do. Now caught between a sticky situation of Vampire vs. Werewolf, Evie must decide which side she will join before she will become one of them... Anna Kippling Series Book one The key- Anna Kippling has discovered a skeleton key, that ironically only opens her attic door from the inside. When she opens it, instead of the stairway leading down, she finds another world awaiting her on the other side! A world called Tatania. She also finds out it has been predicted of her coming and great things she will accompish; but there is also a Chancellor who wants her dead. However Anna is not alone in her defense against this evil man and gains to allied friends who jump at the challenge. One of them is a very handsome young man named Hayden, who envokes feelings inside of her she has never felt before... No one really knows their true potential...until it is tested. No one really knows love...until they almost lose it. And no one really knows death... until they face it. Book Two- The Tokens- The Chancellor they had thought they defeated is still alive! Once again Anna is faced with more challenges and unimaginable obstacles to bring down this horrific man. Along her journey, she also collects her "Tokens". They are symbols magically burned onto her wrist by the guardians that gift each one to her. Each Token represents a certain element; the one who beholds it, has the power of the element! It is apparent nothing is simple in this world called Tatania…. But it will take more than that to deter the determined Anna Kippling! To get to know me and read about my books you can visit my site @ www.adduling.com Thank you again!
A.D. Duling
Reader 4
Guammom
0 Kudos

Walking In Between, by Leah Montas

I'm posting this here for my friend, the author. She was having difficulty getting logged on...

Fourteen-year-old Elisabeth Grace is so stricken with the curse of beauty that she attracts everyone she meets. Her family calls it, ‘sangre dulce’, or sweet blood. But is it possible her curse is actually a gift? In the story she realizes the greater reason for it; her sweet blood is not limited to this realm.
During a summer spent at a historic inn near Williamsburg, Va., she discovers that she is a clairvoyant. She develops a powerful bond with an older boy, Carter, who has been dead for over two hundred years. He is instantly stricken with her but she is reluctant. It takes her time, distance, and emotionally charged predicaments for her to accept her true feelings for him.
At her tender age, denial is bliss. The fact that Carter isn’t the only ghost attracted to her is something Elisabeth tries to ignore. But can she?
Teenage angst is alive and well in historic Virginia! The fact that it is between a girl and a ghost is barely an afterthought. 

Walking in Between  

Contributor
AlyssaRoseIvy
0 Kudos

Re: YA Fiction Writers

[ Edited ]

Beckoning Light  

As Charlotte steps through the gate, she has a strong feeling that nothing will ever be the same again.

Moving back to South Carolina after three years away, Charlotte knows she’s going to have to face people from her past and adjust to a new high school, but she’s completely unprepared for what else waits for her in Charleston.

Drawn through an old garden gate, Charlotte discovers a hidden world where she meets Calvin, a boy to whom she is inexplicably attracted. As Charlotte is pulled deeper into this hidden world, it’s up to her older brother Kevin to rescue her. No matter how hard Kevin tries, the rescue depends upon Charlotte fighting her intense feelings for Calvin while mastering a set of abilities that she has only just discovered she possesses. 

Author of Beckoning Light (The Afterglow Trilogy)

Reader 4
altyler
0 Kudos

At the end of December 2011, I finished publishing my Waldgrave series.  They are full-length YA novels, and the first one in the series is currently available on the Nook for $0.99.  I would be forever grateful if anyone were to give me a read, and let me know what you thought.  (contact me on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, or via my blog http://addisynltyler.blogspot.com/, I am always happy to meet a new friend).

Deception of the Magician 

Secrets of the Guardian  

Contributor
FigureOfSpeech
0 Kudos

The Weeping Empress was not initially written as a YA novel, but seems to be doing well with the YA crowd. It is available on Nook for $0.99.

The Weeping Empress  

Chiyo Alglaeca was happy in her life. That is, until it was all taken away. Forced into notoriety, stalked by a mysterious cult, hunted by the emperor, and facing betrayal at every turn she clings to the only safety she can find: two enigmatic men and the sharp bringer of death, Salvation. The Weeping Empress explores the devastating effects of loss, the hunt for redemption, and the price of destiny. It questions the true meaning of evil and asks what monster is not also an innocent?