Reader
Maeishes
0 Kudos

eat pray love

[ Edited ]

anyone out there kind enough to lend me a copy of eat, pray, love...please?

Inspired Contributor
luny2ns
0 Kudos

Re: eat pray love

Have you checked your local library?  Mine has it in e-pub.  Good luck.

Reader
Maeishes
0 Kudos

thank you luny. but I just want to lend a copy. if u purchased the ebook, I can give u my email add so u can lend it to me for a max 7 days I think. it will be returned to u automatically after that period. so, what do u think?
gqb
Inspired Scribe
gqb
0 Kudos

If you do Facebook, there's something like "I have a nook and I'd like to lend books" and you might find someone who has it and is willing to lend it.  I don't do facebook, but I hear there's some lending activity with it.  Also check out booksfornooks.com, but I haven't had much luck there.

If someone's library has it, more than likely they didn't buy it.  I'm on the waiting list at the library for it.

Inspired Contributor
luny2ns
0 Kudos

I have not read it yet, but my library does have it.  I have not bought it.

Distinguished Scribe
luvbooksCM

I haven't read it yet, either. But as I was searching for it, I came upon this spoof which also looked funny.

Drink, Play, F@#k: One Man's Search for Anything Across Ireland, Las Vegas, and Thailand by Andrew Gottlieb (With)
Bibliophile
Jenniisme

Maeishes wrote:
thank you luny. but I just want to lend a copy. if u purchased the ebook, I can give u my email add so u can lend it to me for a max 7 days I think. it will be returned to u automatically after that period. so, what do u think?

So why can't you borrow it from the library instead of a person on this forum? It's essentially the same thing. I also don't think too many people would want to lend a book to ta total stranger from a message board. I know personally I have friends who have nooks and would lend them first.

I understand people are short on money and such, but personally it just sounds cheap to me.

Inspired Correspondent
PepaLou
0 Kudos

My opinion is: don't waste your time.  It's one of the worst things I've read in years!

Brasil #1
Proud owner of "COUNT NOOKULA"!
Stop adding more crap to my nook! If I wanted a do it all POS, I would have bought an Ipad!
gqb
Inspired Scribe
gqb
0 Kudos

OK, I got curious and went to booksfornooks.com.  As long as you post one thing that you have that is lendable, you can borrow, and one person does have eat pray love available for lending.  Check it out.

gqb
Inspired Scribe
gqb
0 Kudos

luvbooksCM wrote:

I haven't read it yet, either. But as I was searching for it, I came upon this spoof which also looked funny.

Drink, Play, F@#k: One Man's Search for Anything Across Ireland, Las Vegas, and Thailand by Andrew Gottlieb (With)

LOL, the Ireland, LV,and Thailand part made me laugh. 

Reader
Maeishes
0 Kudos

jeniisme, thank you for your opinion, but aren't we all strangers here, or don't we all start out to be? unfortunately not all of us are like you. nevertheless, there isn't any obligation to lend, I was only trying my luck. obviously, you're not the person to ask...
Reader
Maeishes
0 Kudos

@ gqb and luvbooks...haha, perhaps this is a more interesting read. is it for real? I'll run another lending request...joke!