09-10-2013 04:20 PM
I'm not sure if this is even possible, but I figure I'll ask. I added a non-B&N book to my Nook library, and I can read it on my PC just fine. But I'm wondering, is it at all possible to download that book to a different device? I'd like to read the book on my iPod Touch, but for some unfathomable reason, iTunes will not accept the book, even though it's in a perfectly acceptable format. I was hoping to bypass iTunes by adding it to Nook and downloading it through there, but the imported book doesn't appear on my iPod Nook app.
09-12-2013 04:57 PM
You have to use iTunes to sideload a book into the app. Instructions below:
- Connect the iPod to your computer via the usb/32 pin cord
- Launch iTunes
- Click on the iPod in iTunes
- Click on the Apps tab in iTunes
- Scroll down to File Sharing
- Click on NOOK in the Apps section of File Sharing
- Take the book you want to load and drop it into the Documents section of File Sharing
- The book disappears from the Documents section of File Sharing
- Open the app and voila your book is in your app.