Frequent Contributor
DonnaReads

Anybody with a Pandigital Tablet having problems with B&N App?

All of a sudden the B&N app on my Pandigital 8" Tablet has quit working.  Getting an error message.  Have contacted Pandigital but am wondering if anyone else is having problems with the B&N app, because I'm not sure where the fault is coming from....

New User
pamela7498mass
0 Kudos

Re: Anybody with a Pandigital Tablet having problems with B&N App?

What error message are you getting? I have the 7" 4g qvc model from a year ago and now every time I try to buy or download a book, I get "bad request your browser sent a request that this server does not understand".  Of course, it's the weekend, so there is no tech support.  I found a similar problem posted by someone on the qvc page.

New User
pamela7498mass
0 Kudos

I fixed it on mine finally! I decided to clear cache, cookies, browsing history, and any other data I could.  I went to the app again, and it had changed to a mobile-view.  Tried downloading again, and it is working again!

New User
sgrbaer1
0 Kudos

Yesterday, I clicked on my B&N app and I wanted to buy a new book for my granddaughter's summer reading. I had to log out and log back in, and when I did this I lost my purchases. I didn't mind, but when I pressed B&N Library I signed back in and I forgot my password and security answer. The next day I made a new email account and B&N account in order to start over, disregarding my history of purchases with Barnes and Noble, I only had two books anyway. But now I have my new account and a new library, the only problem is I keep getting a pop up that says 'Sync failed, network error please try again later - press the refresh button in the Library.' I never have the opportunity to click the refresh button so this is very difficult. I read how you cleared all of your internet history, cookies, cache etc. I did just that and it got me in the same place. If anybody konws how to help me for future purposes regarding me getting the chance of using my new account, that would be great!

P.S I have a secure and currently working Wi-Fi system that is synced into my tablet, so I have internet capability.

- sgrbaer1

New User
adovestear
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I'm having the same problem. I have two Pandigitals a 7Novel and Star. I am getting the same thing on both of them with different accounts. I'm getting pretty frustrated. I did hear that the date and time had to be set correctly, I did that and nothing.  I'm at a complete loss and don't know who to contact. Can't get into the library, to get the new books that I ordered. GRRRRR  ......

New User
ltlulu
0 Kudos

I'm having the same issue everthing is correct date and time.  I'm on the phone with barnes and noble again!!!! I have spoke with pandigital they said it was a  barnes and noble issue. 

Lisa
New User
ltlulu
0 Kudos

I spoke with Barnes and noble last night they know this is a issue was told it was high priority to fix it, some nook readers having same issue.

Lisa
New User
anagel
0 Kudos

I am wondering if anyone has had a problem with the B&N app just closing on the pandigital and going back to the main screen?  I click on the B&N app which of course takes me to my library where I have quite a few books, and after a few seconds it just closes to the main screen.  I thought my screen was timing out and changed it from 2 min to 10 min but it is still doing it.  Any thoughts??

New User
RachFaye3
0 Kudos

I just got the 7" white ereader a few weeks ago and I cant even log into my B&N account on it. I have a few books in my account from my other ereader that had to be replaced when my screen broke. I would really just like to be able to enjoy my tablet, but right now all i want to do is throw it through a wall. Someone please help.

New User
LaurenS25
0 Kudos

I have a Pandigital Tablet, its a few years old, and its been working fine, but I just bought a nook book online and then tried to download it to the ereader to read the book, and im getting an error message that its not connecting the the barnes & noble server and therefore cant download/read my book.?  I dont know how to fix it.  help!

Distinguished Bibliophile
keriflur
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

B&N has been having server issues today, so the problem is likely on their end. Just give them some time to fix it and try again tomorrow.

New User
25KP
0 Kudos

I am too.  Tablet says cannot synchronize.  Check internet connection.  Connection OK, browser works as well as other hardware.

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 40 members 226 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: