Reader 2
ReaderRick

Apple Apps Don't Save Where I Stop Reading

I'm a Nook First Edition user.  I've been using the iPhone app, too.  It has worked fine.  When I stop reading, I close the app and when I return, the book opens to the page I stopped on.

I just got an iPad Mini.  I want to use it as my primary reader, as my oriiginal Nook is starting to die.  My problem is, when I stop reading, I close the app and when I open it again, my book starts at the cover.  My place isn't saved unless I physically bookmark the spot.  Even then, it still opens to the cover and I have to go into bookmarks to restore my reading point.  This is a big pain!

Don't even get me started about synching across devices.  I've given up on that.  I'll settle for my iPad saving my place.  

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks for any responses!

Frequent Contributor
Scooter_Moonpie

Re: Apple Apps Don't Save Where I Stop Reading

I wish I knew of something that you could do.I have an iPad w/Nook app,N1E,NT,NSTG,iPhone app and the Nook for Mac.....none of them have ever synced. What makes it so frustrating for me is my Kindle Paperwhite syncs perfectly on all devices.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 67 members 724 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: