Distinguished Correspondent
cgsmom
0 Kudos

Cannot access eBook wish list

I cannot access my eBook wishlist on my ipod Touch. I can only see the standard wishlist.  I cannot put NOOKbooks into the standard wishlist, only into eBook wishlist. That make no sense. Why can't I see my eBook wishlist on the nook app?

New User
salsalisa
0 Kudos

Re: Cannot access eBook wish list

I have no idea whats happening but yesterday (2/19/12) I tried to access my nook wish list and it was gone.  With the prompt "The creation has reached it's limt" !!!  I spent hour on phone with customer sevice only to have 2 reps say they also had same prompt on their personal nook lists.  They said they would work on but could not say it wouldn't be LOST!! That would be horrible because that list has been compiled for years and after hours of reading review etc!!!

Reader 2
GlamGirlTG
0 Kudos

Well, you guys aren't alone.  I JUST NOW got this message.  And I'm not happy at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:womanmad:

New User
Hortonjr
0 Kudos

I'm in the same boat! I posted a rant on a similar thread on a different board. It seems that many people having this problem say it started when their list grew to 40-50 books, or somewhere in that vicinity, as no one was really counting when they got locked out. Any guesses on how many you all had when the problem hit? Bob
New User
campen

I have had over 50-60 books on my list for quite some time; however, this problem of not seeing or accessing the wishlist started (for me) about a week ago.  I have called every day to BN support and am NOT happy with response.  All I get is 'We know about it and are working on it'.  No ETA on resolution is offered.  Seems as though BN does not care about this functionality on their face to the world.  Maybe time to seek another provider for my e-books.

Distinguished Correspondent
EllenKeiff
0 Kudos

campen wrote:

I have had over 50-60 books on my list for quite some time; however, this problem of not seeing or accessing the wishlist started (for me) about a week ago.  I have called every day to BN support and am NOT happy with response.  All I get is 'We know about it and are working on it'.  No ETA on resolution is offered.  Seems as though BN does not care about this functionality on their face to the world.  Maybe time to seek another provider for my e-books.

I feel your pain.  I have called, I have emailed, I have private messaged, I have posted in these forums repeatedly (sorry guys), and still nothing.  Today I called again and still nothing.  I really do not feel like a valued customer and as I explained to yet another person on the phone today, this is really not a way to convince me to spend my money at your store because its not like I can't get the product elsewhere.....

New User
JFJ27
0 Kudos

Just got the same nasty "limit" message myself, but I only had 10 or so books on my list.

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 49 members 609 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: