Reader
starlam
0 Kudos

Cannot connect to BN.com after latest update of nook software on my iPad 1

After I accepted the latest update of the nook software, I have not been able to connect to BN.com. I have deleted the nook software for the iPad and reinstalled and also rebooted my iPad. When asked to sign into my BN account, I always get the message 'cannot connect to BN.com. Please try again later. (error 1001)'. Since I uninstalled and reinstalled, I have no books on my ipad to read and would love to finish the book I have started reading. Any suggestions?
New User
Roseanna5
0 Kudos

Re: Cannot connect to BN.com after latest update of nook software on my iPad 1

I have this problem on iPhone 4, receiving messages "Sorry, we were unable to connect to BN.com" and "Problem downloading (other)".
Distinguished Correspondent
javabird
0 Kudos

Re: Cannot connect to BN.com after latest update of nook software on my iPad 1

Try turning your iPad all the way off and then on again. Make sure you have a good Wifi connection. Then open the Nook app again. It should automatically refresh when you open it but if necessary you can press the refresh icon (top left).

I also couldn't connect last night so I am wondering if there was a problem with the B&N servers. This morning I was able to download my books again after restarting my ipad. 

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 16 members 563 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: