New User
Chrys1130
0 Kudos

Credit Card error downloading

[ Edited ]

I'm trying to download a few ebooks on my ipod touch and I keep getting this message:

An error occurred while downloading book: unlock credit card is invalid or expired please update and try again.

I heard that maybe it's my default credit card on my account, I have two, on the site, so I switched it to the other and it didnt work. I switched the only two credit cards I have as the default a couple of times and still get the same error. Switching the cards didn't work. Could someone please help me?

Thanks!

Distinguished Correspondent
very-simple
0 Kudos

Re: Credit Card error downloading

Try deleting all of your credit card info and re-entering it.  If the information is missing anything, it won't work either.  

Contributor
NN_BigDog
0 Kudos

I too have the same problem  "An error occurred while downloading book: unlock credit card is invalid or expired please update and try again." i have deleted the app and reinstalled. Rebooted, checked the card and bought a new book. I can not seem to find any setting on my Ipad to updated or change my credit card info. Please help :smileysad:

New User
mbh9700
0 Kudos

I am also having the problem, but a bit different.  I have a book I have purchased open on my actual nook, and can read it, but when I try to read it on the nook iPhone app, or on my PC, I get this error.  My credit card info has not changed.

So I tried removing the credit card info altogether, and re-adding it, but it still doesn't work.

Haven't been able to get help on the phone yet.  If anyone knows how to fix this, please post!

New User
ernieayres
0 Kudos

Did you ever get this cleared up? I'm having the same problem and it's frustrating!

Thanks.

Ernie Ayres

New User
speeddiva
0 Kudos

Having this problem too....HELP please!

Everything works fine on actual nook but I can't read anything on iPhone/iPad nook App.:robotsad:

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

ernieayres wrote:

Did you ever get this cleared up? I'm having the same problem and it's frustrating!

Thanks.

Ernie Ayres

The original poster asked this question in December 2010 and hasn't been back since, so either they didn't get the problem solved or they did and have never returned, so it's unlikely you'll get an answer back. 

I would try searching the forums for credit card problems, you may find another thread discussing it where there might be an answer.

Reader 4
kmld
0 Kudos

I have the same problem. Can't download books to PC although they appear on my Nook. Anyone got an idea how to solve this issue?
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 4 members 256 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: