Reader
VJDJR
0 Kudos

Deleting PDF from nook for iPhone?

Thankfully I tried this with a relatively small file before I sent in several hardware manuals that were supplied as pdf files (pdf files are -awful- with most e-readers, including nook), but how do I delete the one that I tried reading?

Contributor
InitialT
0 Kudos

Re: Deleting PDF from nook for iPhone?

I've had a good experience reading all kinds of PDFs on nook for iOS. Are you using the most recent version (3.4.1)? At any rate, there are two ways to delete them. Double-tap the pdf cover in the nook library. This will take you to the details page where there is a delete button. You can also manage all your sideloaded files including pdfs through iTunes. Connect you device to you computer via sync cable. Go to the apps section of your device and then scroll to the bottom of the page. All the apps you own that are capable of sideloading (including nook) will be listed. Select the nook icon, then select the files you want to delete and press the delete key on your keyboard. You can also drag them to your computer filesystem if you want. Hope this helps!
New User
cathy345
0 Kudos

Re: Deleting PDF from nook for iPhone?

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online:14 members 435 guests
Recent logins:
Please welcome our newest community members: