New User
StevePA
0 Kudos

Errors downloading PAID books through nook apps onboth iPod and android droid 2

Hello everyone,

I just purchased two books for school and I am able to download and view them on my PC, however I cannot do so on my iPod or Android Droid 2. I CAN however download and read other free books I found when i first downloaded Nook on my PC.

On my Droid 2 OS version 2.4.33, I receive the following error:

Management

Error downloading license file. Code=16540. Info=TechnicalDifficulties

On my iPod 4th generation OS Version 4.2, I receive the following error:

Download

We're sorry. An unknown server error has occurred. Please try your download again later.

They are both connected via my WiFi, and I have tried at two different locations to try and download this. My droid will not download over 3G, says “the file is too large to transfer over cellular network”

I am able to download and view free books, just not the two books that I actually WANT to read…

I purchased these books at two different times; one book on 1-19-2011 and another on 1-22-2011. I have tried every to download these books once a day since I purchased the first one, but am still unable to do so.

Again, I know I purchased these books and they are accessible from my PC nook app, but not from my droid or iPod 4th generation

If any one has any advice or a solution/workaround, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time.

Steve

New User
JCman7
0 Kudos

Re: Errors downloading PAID books through nook apps onboth iPod and android droid 2

Same with me supposedly textbooks do not work on the app since it is NookStudy..I don't know I don't understand why it wouldn't work what is the big difference and why does it even show up in the app then

New User
klloyd
0 Kudos

Re: Errors downloading PAID books through nook apps onboth iPod and android droid 2

'm having the same problem i hope they get this fixed

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online:4 members 565 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: