Reader
Hellodooney
0 Kudos

Free Dictionary for eReader on iPhone.

Hello. Does anyone know where I can download my free dictionary for the eReader? The eLibrary says..

Bonus! Your Free Barnes & Noble Classics and Merriam-Webster dictionary are here!

But where is it?

Cananyone assist me?

I am using the app for my iPhone.

Wordsmith
babzilla41
0 Kudos

Re: Free Dictionary for eReader on iPhone.

Hellodooney wrote:

Hello. Does anyone know where I can download my free dictionary for the eReader? The eLibrary says..

Bonus! Your Free Barnes & Noble Classics and Merriam-Webster dictionary are here!

But where is it?

Cananyone assist me?

I am using the app for my iPhone.

I was wondering the same - using app for iPad

"I love books. If I could eat them, I would. I love their scent and often put my nose in to inhale their aroma." - Kathleen Grissom
Reader
Hellodooney
0 Kudos

Ok, I called BN support and they are having issues with the dictionary. The free dictionary is actually only available to Nook users at this point. Sucks huh?

TNS
Distinguished Correspondent
TNS
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hellodooney wrote:

Ok, I called BN support and they are having issues with the dictionary. The free dictionary is actually only available to Nook users at this point. Sucks huh?

It may not work with the Iphone, but the Free M-W Pocket Dictionary (the one mentioned in the message "Your Free Barnes & Noble Classics and Merriam-Webster dictionary are here!" )comes from a basic download of a number of the B&N ereaders such as the PC.  The nook has a hidden copy of the M-W Collegiate Dictionary, and it is not free.

Inspired Bibliophile
FrogAlum
0 Kudos

Download the desktop version of the software, that will download the dictionary into your library and it will be on the phone app when you next open it.

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 53 members 351 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: