New User
Julie-in-Monterey
0 Kudos

IPAD Nook app keeps crashing

I've been using the Nook app on my Ipad for months now. My current book is Cutting for Stone. Every time I try to open this book on the app, the app crashes and boots me out of it. Now I can't even access the app at all to try a different book. I've deleted the app and reloaded it, downloaded the same book again and keep having the same problem. I'm wonderin if this is book specific.

Distinguished Wordsmith
Josienjoe
0 Kudos

Re: IPAD Nook app keeps crashing

Julie-in-Monterey wrote:

I've been using the Nook app on my Ipad for months now. My current book is Cutting for Stone. Every time I try to open this book on the app, the app crashes and boots me out of it. Now I can't even access the app at all to try a different book. I've deleted the app and reloaded it, downloaded the same book again and keep having the same problem. I'm wonderin if this is book specific.

I'm also reading Cutting for Stone - no problem.

New User
PeteTH
0 Kudos

I am having that problem also. I am reading a different book and the other day when I opened it it loaded as normal. Then all of a sudden it closed showing me my library. It crashed each time I tried to open that book. Nothing I have done has corrected the problem what's up with that??? How do I finish that book now?
New User
Beccamik
0 Kudos

Same problem for me!! What do I do to correct this??
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 26 members 928 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: