Frequent Contributor
Starearedkid
0 Kudos

Ipad App won't sign me in.

I try to start the Ipad app, and it gives me the error message "Can't connect to B&N at this time, try again later."

I tried a few times throughout the day and already deleted and re-installed the app, any other ideas?

New User
xmasheart
0 Kudos

Re: Ipad App won't sign me in.

I'm having the same problem as well. 

Help!

New User
GrammyPuter
0 Kudos

Me 3 - I have an ebook all ready to download, and it will not let me sign in. Very Annoying.:smileysad:

Wordsmith
Michael-V
0 Kudos

Please contact our Customer Service Team at 1-800-THE-BOOK (1-800-843-2665) and choose option 2 for Digital Support.  Please let us know if you issue was resolved.

Your Admin.,

Michael-V

New User
Michael29
0 Kudos

i called technical support using the number listed. They werent able to resolve the problem. They asked that i unistall the app, power down, then reinstall the app again.

beyond that, they couldnt help. The reader still wont connect to the server and asks that i try again at a later time. Please help?

Doug_Pardee
Kudos: 4,005
0 Kudos

Do you have some kind of firewall between your iPad and the 'Net?

I don't know about the iPad app, but the PC app will give that error message if there's a firewall or anti-virus that's blocking what it thinks is spurious communications. I kinda doubt it's anti-virus on an iPad, but maybe your Wi-Fi connection has a firewall? (I'm assuming you're using Wi-Fi rather than 3G).

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 44 members 756 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: