New User
Zuce
0 Kudos

Ipod Touch issues

So im pretty new to using this. I bought "First Lord's Fury" by Jim Butcher. I cant seem to get it to download to my Ipod-Touch, it is slow and keeps coming up with an Error, Timed out.  I can be on the web and search fine but when I try to download my book it just keeps giving me this error. Is there a way to download it from my computer to my ipod? Please any information would be great. Thanks.

Scribe
03FLHT2
0 Kudos

Re: Ipod Touch issues

I thinking you might need Adobe Digital Additions to upload it.  or maybe Calibre

Distinguished Wordsmith
Josienjoe
0 Kudos

No, if the OP has the B&N eReader on the Touch, don't need to use Adobe or Calibre.

Distinguished Wordsmith
Josienjoe
0 Kudos

Zuce wrote:

So im pretty new to using this. 

You have downloaded the B&N eReader?  Have you checked the instructions on getting a book to your Touch?

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/ebooks/download-reader.asp?PID=28414&cds2Pid=29168&linkid=1539558

Distinguished Wordsmith
Josienjoe
0 Kudos

Josienjoe wrote:

Zuce wrote:

So im pretty new to using this. 

You have downloaded the B&N eReader?  Have you checked the instructions on getting a book to your Touch?

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/ebooks/download-reader.asp?PID=28414&cds2Pid=29168&linkid=1539558

Another thought - have you signed in to your B&N account on your Touch?  You should only have to do it once.  After that, whenever you access the reader (with wifi enabled), you will see "My Online Library," and all your books should appear.

Scribe
03FLHT2
0 Kudos

Now I have a question, if I have a B&N account and my wife with the Touch signs in and there's  a book she wants but not all the ones I have for my Nook is their a way of not having all my stuff on her touch and vice versa me not having what she has.

Distinguished Wordsmith
Josienjoe
0 Kudos

03FLHT2 wrote:

Now I have a question, if I have a B&N account and my wife with the Touch signs in and there's  a book she wants but not all the ones I have for my Nook is their a way of not having all my stuff on her touch and vice versa me not having what she has.

Your wife can delete unwanted books off her Touch through the B&N reader.  It only takes them off the device.  The B&N reader on the Touch also has a User Guide.

With the Nook, there's an archive feature - I'm not very familiar with it, though, so you need to check out the User Guide.  I believe if you delete, you will lose the book from your account, so they advise archiving instead.

Scribe
03FLHT2
0 Kudos

thank You

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 49 members 572 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: