New User
JenbenJW
0 Kudos

Library wont sync to nook on pc

Help!! My library wont sync to Nook on my PC!! My first book worked, but now that I have anoter one, it shows that my library is empty on my nook, but not on the website. I have tried re-downloading, re-syncing, but nothing has worked.

New User
JenbenJW
0 Kudos

Re: Library wont sync to nook on pc

Never mind, got it to work, after 4 days of monkeying around with it

Reader 4
GShelley
0 Kudos

I have that problem. How did you fix it?

New User
ccarolla
0 Kudos

ihave this problem too.  7 books and nothing shows up in nook.  everthing worked fine until i upgraded the software.  since then tried to redownload and still have blank library.  tried to sync and nothing. 

New User
Red50head
0 Kudos

Same problem since the sem-automatic upgrade. All the ebooks remain on my some library here at B&N. They will not download. The Nook open and there is no book to read. The downloaded books I had are still on my PC.

Also it appears that when I try to download, it comes as a PDF file that the wont open in Acrobat either. There really ought to be some help because this a common software problem with B&N or Nook software or both.

TNS
Distinguished Correspondent
TNS
0 Kudos

Not sure about that PDF.  But otherwise the same recommendation as on other threads:

Michael-V suggest, uninstalling and reinstalling Nook for PC.

Some of us just suggest deleting the database that is a hidden file in the AppData directory.  For vista and windows 7 where your id is YOURID that's

\Users\YOURID\AppData\Roaming\Barnes & Noble\BNDesktopReader file ClientAPI.db

New User
shariri
0 Kudos

I have found if you go to your iphone settings and then on the nook icon tell it to "sign out next launch" then you go to the Nook app - it makes you log back in and then the library refreshes and syncs with the new books.

New User
Dehama
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for your fix.  I had purchased 12 books and they had all disappeared from my libary in Nook for iphone, but I tried your fix and it worked.   

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 26 members 535 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: