Frequent Contributor
El_Viejo
0 Kudos

Re: Nook for Android available

I'm guessing that #4 will happen.  The file structure includes a "My Documents" folder when nook is installed.  I have placed an epub file in this directory, but the software ignores it.  Don't see an option to discover newly added files.

Contributor
babsgrimmy182
0 Kudos

Thanks E, Have you tried any other file format?  

Frequent Contributor
El_Viejo
0 Kudos

No, I have not.  I chose an epub format, since there is an epub file in the MyDocuments folder...Welcome to Nook for Android.  I hope that this option will be supported.

Reader 4
Twobits
0 Kudos

Re: NOOK for Android is Now Available!

The links and page about the app seem to then make you goto the google market to get the free download.  I have an android table, but do not have the marketplace available.   Where can I find the direct download?

Wordsmith
Michael-V
0 Kudos

@Twobits,

There is no direct download available for the NOOK for Android App.  Devices must have the Google Marketplace on them to access the App.

Contributor
Whyy
0 Kudos

I think you are missing a very big portion of the market just because Google says so.

I bought a competitors Android tablet tablet. Since it is a 7 inch tablet Google will not allow it into the Android Apps market for most items. One of them is your app. I have the Borders reader, Kindle reader but can't get the one app for the company that I have bought MOST of my eBooks from. 

All because it is a 7 inch tablet that Google is worried about 'look and feel' you are now going to lose my money as I am now forced to use some other app. 

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online:67 members 628 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: