New User
Nook_UserBW
0 Kudos

Need to archive, or remove a book on NC device, but not remove on another w Nook App Reader?

Help please... I have Nook Color, 12 yr old daughter uses it, and I'd like to remove or archive my "non-kid" books to not show on the NC device... Archive doesn't come up as an option on some NC books when I click and hold... why not? And, or; how do I keep "non-kid" books in my account library so that I can read them on my Mac or Ipad with Nook App, but not show up on NC?

Distinguished Bibliophile
keriflur
0 Kudos

Re: Need to archive, or remove a book on NC device, but not remove on another w Nook App Reader?

You can archive through the website.  Just archive all the books you want to hide, then sync the nook.  All the archived books should disappear from the NC (note that they will still be available to unarchive if you view archived books from the device).

AFAIK, you cannot sideload books to the iPad app (hopefully someone will come on and say that you can).  If you can't sideload, then the only way to read an archved book will be to unarchive it.

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online: 68 members 802 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: